TNA Wrestling fans are idiots

[QUOTE="The Kill Joy" Robert Morales;1755712]
1) Not all the wrestling federations have to be the same as WWE.
2) Just because something changes overnight everything else has to fall in place immediate.
3) Professional Wrestling isn't all about character and story development.

My rant is over.:)[/QUOTE]

The problem with these questions, statements or whatever you want to call them.

1. They are trying to be like WWE in every way, and failing at it. Why in the hell do you think they keep bringing in WWE reject after WWE reject and the one guy they had who wasn't a WWE reject, Christian left and went back to WWE because it sucked.

2. And it is not a matter of changing over night, they have had 5+ years to change, and still do the same lame ass story lines they did in WCW. Deny it and you must be clueless to wrestling or its history.

3. WWE is exactly about character and story line. Without them, nobody will be entertained. I may be new here, but I have shadowed the forum for a long time and just now decided to post because I thought this post was incredibly misinformed and clueless when it came down to wrestling and its history.

Of course these are my opinions and if whoever doesn't like it tough. Because I doubt I will ever post again. To me, TNA is lame and what is sad is, they have more talent than WWE but cannot beat them.

3. WWE is exactly about character and story line. Without them, nobody will be entertained.

That's bunk. I love wrestling. A match is certainly enhanced with characters and story, but it's the actual physical action that I tune in to watch. Getting a bunch of promos and a crappy match is like getting a lettuce sandwich- no meat. I didn't tune in to see a bunch of guys run their mouths.

TNA has great matches with amazing athletes executing maneuvers that I've never seen before. That's enough to keep me tuned in every week and character development is just icing on the cake. The only problem I have with TNA matches is that some of the moves they do a finisher-worthy and people kick out.

And on another aside- Having people kick out of real finishers doesn't make a great match. TNA is starting to overuse this and they should be careful.

But on topic, I agree with Sly about many of the points, but also with another poster than fans are not all of one mind, so naturally everyone is going to want something different. We all want TNA to rise up and provide WWE with competition, thereby improving the business. We just all have different ideas about how to go about it.

Personally, I think they should keep doing what they're doing. WCW went under and everyone knows it. People are going to tune in to see if the same thing is going to happen with TNA. The smarks are on tenterhooks right now and this is a great tactic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back