TNA will keep Rhino and Brother Runt!

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Two TNA stars announced to fans at the TNA House Show in Philadelphia that they have turned down offers from WWE.

Rhino told fans after he defeated Jeff Jarrett that he was turning down the WWE offer and staying in TNA.

At the end of the show, Brother Runt came to ringside with his WWE contract and ripped it up in front of the crowd.

Don't worry if you are a TNA fan, Rhino is sticking with TNA, you can keep Brother Runt.

Damn about Rhino, who cares about Spike.

I imagine Rhino is just waiting to see how ecw goes, and wait for RVD and Sabu's fued over the World H-T go be done before he comes over and brings the real ecw title with him, only a matter of time TNA marks

Did you notice he called the ECW ppv "One Night ONLY"? Boy Vince has a tight knot on Copyright doesnt he?

This is good for TNA as Rhino has been a good staple for their heavyweight division and I can see Brother Runt doing good in either the tag team...can you imagine him with Shark Boy, or in the X Division where he can really let his talent shine.

After the parody of an ECW show put on by the Genetic Monkeywrench this week, Rhino & 3D must be thrilled they decided to stay with a respectable wrestling company.

Bord-E said:
Damn about Rhino, who cares about Spike.

I imagine Rhino is just waiting to see how ecw goes, and wait for RVD and Sabu's fued over the World H-T go be done before he comes over and brings the real ecw title with him, only a matter of time TNA marks

I care about spike:blink:

This is good because Total Non Stop Action need to be able to compete with the WWE.

If they loose too many stars to the WWE then, 1) they won't be able to compete on such a high level and 2) it will make them look weak in comparison to the WWE.

This is good for their image in my opinion, as it shows they will not be defeated by the corporate machine that is "World Wrestling Entertainment"

Steve said:
This is good because Total Non Stop Action need to be able to compete with the WWE.

If they loose too many stars to the WWE then, 1) they won't be able to compete on such a high level and 2) it will make them look weak in comparison to the WWE.

This is good for their image in my opinion, as it shows they will not be defeated by the corporate machine that is "World Wrestling Entertainment"

Oh,yeah the WWE is really gonna be in trouble since Rhino and Brother Runt aren't leaving TNA. Those two are really industry shaping names.

3D, Rhyno, Spike, Raven--- are a good chunk of ECW history and sayin they dont wanna go back is GREAT for TNA and everyone else, Honestly the only reason they let SABU win the battle royal is because he has had alot of TV time on TNA and ppl did not forget about him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back