TNA Region, Mexico City Subregion, First Round: (3) Triple H. vs. (30) Mick McManus

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Triple H

• Mick McManus

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the TNA Region, Mexico City Subregion. It is a standard one on one match held under TNA Rules. It will be held at the Arena Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico.

arena-mexico-1.jpg

hhh-opt-jpg.jpg

#3. Triple H

Vs.

wrestlers_mcmanus.jpg

#30. Mick McManus

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Triple H beats 90% of the people on this tournament and hopefully goes all the way this year. But even if he doesn't, he definitely beats Mick McManus. If Triple H loses here, it would be an utter atrocity.

British Wrestling's number 1 heel against the man who in my eyes is THE greatest heel of all time!!

This definitely wouldn't be a clean match, we'd seen outside of the ring brawling, low blows, ref bumps, probably weapon shots and at the end of it all we would see The Game, Triple H with his arm raised in victory and McManus's crumpled body lying on the mat after a Pedigree.

Triple H goes through, hopefully on his first step to winning the whole damn thing.

McManus would likely lose this one as soon as Lemmy and Motorhead cued up "Time to Play the Game".

I think people are somewhat hesitant to acknowledge just how great HHH has been throughout his entire career (post The Blue Blood era) because of his association with the McMahon family. But personal life aside, Trips has been a consistent main eventer and has been a part of arguably the most entertaining faction in the history of the business. His matches against Taker at WM 27 & 28 are legendary.

The Game with a crotch chop and a pedigree to go over the old dog here.

Mick McManus is not a 12 time world champion. You know why? Because he never lost 12 times. McManus dominated the British wrestling landscape and wrestled in front of millions every week. More people watched his matches in 1963 than watched every episode of Raw in March and February of this year. Combined. McManus was the most watched wrestler in British television history, and given World of Sport had a bigger audience in an ordinary week than any American wrestling television show ever.

Mick McManus is quite possibly the most watched wrestler in terms of television viewers of all time in the whole world. I cannot stress that enough.

On neutral ground, there's no doubt whatsoever that McManus would win. None. But you know what, he's never hit someone with a sledgehammer or delivered a boring promo to open Raw.

McManus would likely lose this one as soon as Lemmy and Motorhead cued up "Time to Play the Game".

WHilst I get Triple H will win this match, this is just a stupid comment. McManus was undefeated on TV for quite some time (about 10 years) he wouldn't lose so quickly.

I also like that you call him old dog. He won his last belt aged 51, lost it aged 59. So even as an old dog he was undefeated for 8 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back