Rhino vs. Gorgeous George

• The Man Beast

• George

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the TNA Region inside the six sided ring, From Orlando, Fl.

#25. "The War Machine" Rhino
rhyno.jpg

vs.

#40. Georgeous George
gorgeousgeorge-water.jpg

While George is by far the more influential wrestler, with even Muhammad Ali saying he was inspired by George, Rhyno has a weapon that George can't counter in the gore x 3. That can be hit from anywhere and can stop anyone. A single one of those can end this match in a heartbeat. George is more influential but Rhyno would beat him after a fast gore.

George was hugely over and is recognised by people like Ali and even James Brown as being an influence on their careers, but he didn't actually win the big matches. George was an incredibly important character in pro wrestling history, but he was quite small and never won convincingly.

Rhino may not have the influence George did, but he would have the raw power required to beat him. The crowd for this match would be hot to see George lose, not to see Rhino win, but that doesn't matter. Rhino wins this one with a gore.

Rhyno is at home in Orlando, and is at home in the 6-sided ring. He's a beast of a man, and has way too much strength to not hurt George, and move on to a great showdown with RVD.

Rhyno may be a darkhorse for this bracket...

Rhino is my guy here. He'd gore George right in half. Then he wouldn't be so Gorgeous, would he? But George is a big part of wrestling history wise, but Rhino is a strong BAMF and would win this match in the six sided ring.

Yeah, I'm going with Rhyno here. All I have gotten from this discussion is that Gorgeous George did nothing more than inspire the mannerisms of Ali and James Brown. So, I think the choice is easy, even if I am not particularly fond of Rhyno.

Pick: Rhyno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back