Kenta vs. Robert Roode

• Kobashi

• Roode

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes plac ein the TnA Region in the six sided ring from Orlando, Fl

#32. Kenta Kobashi
Kenta_Kobashi__432408a.jpg

vs.

#33. Robert Roode
6six004.jpg

Roode is ok and that's it. Kobashi is a pure legend. Some of his matches are absolute classics. Roode is a ripped off gimmick from Ted DiBiase who did it and did it better. I don't care what ring this is in, Roode doesn't stand a chance here as Kobashi kills him in a matter of minutes.

Kenta Kobashi is a legend in the ring and should win this quite comfortably. Roode may be a TNA stalwart, but he hasn't enjoyed much singles success and isn't as an integral part in the promotion as his tag partner.

Kobashi's style means that he shouldn't have many shortcomings in the hexagonal ring, so I think that he would win this one comfortably.

Why is Kobashi Such a low Seed? Wasn't he the one who created C.M. Punk's GTS? Kobashi is a legend and will make a suprising run in this tournament, especially in the TNA bracket. Kobashi in a squash.

Roode isn't gonna do much here. He maybe comfortable in a TNA setting, but Kenta will take over and win this rather easily.

Why is Kobashi Such a low Seed? Wasn't he the one who created C.M. Punk's GTS? Kobashi is a legend and will make a suprising run in this tournament, especially in the TNA bracket. Kobashi in a squash.

I can't let an idiotic comment like this go by. KENTA created the Go2Sleep, he is light heavyweight, the future of Japanese wrestling and deserves better that the draw that he got elsewhere in this tourney.

Alongside Mitsuharu Misawa, Kobashi is a modern Japanese legend who continued to build the industry over there and had numerous classic matches to back it up.

As good as Roode is and I am a fan of Beer Money, I am not even sure he is the best member of the team.

Kobashi is dominant here and wins with a Burning Hammer.

Kobashi is one of the all-time greats of Japan, and arguments can be made that he is the second greatest wrestler ever right after Misawa (note that I make a distinction between wrestler and wrestler-entertainer). On the other hand, I love Roode, and I think he has an extremely bright future ahead of him. But, this is just another one of those cases where someone with great potential just doesn't have what it takes yet to go over a seasoned and exalted veteran. I find it quite funny that Beer Money, Inc., had to face such legends in the first round of this tournament.

Pick: Kobashi

I really like Robert Roode, as a worker I find few today who are better. But, he just doesn't match up to Kobashi at all. Kobashi wins, even if the ring is six sided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back