TNA Match 8: MNM vs. Owen Hart and the British Bulldog

MNM vs. Owen Hart and the Bulldog

• MNM

• Hartdog

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All matches take place inside of the six sided ring.

MNM are the team of Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury from 2005-2006.

Owen Hart and the Bulldog are from 1996-1997.

Sweet damn this first round is great. I have to go with Owen and Bulldog here. The ring may favor MNM, but I'll take Cornette over Melina in anything but a swimsuit contest. Nitro and Owen practically cancel each other out, leaving Mercury and Bulldog, which isn't even close. The power will catch up to MNM, leading to their downfall.

Owen and the Bulldog easily... MNM was not even about Mercury or Nitro it was all about Melina and getting her over, much like T and A was about Trish Stratus, and in that respect MNM served its purpose. Bulldog and Owen however were a tag team with so much more depth, they had a great moveset and family ties, and true family tag teams always make stronger tag teams, its just one of those things.

Hart and Bulldog takes this one. Every tag team from the Hart Foundation were excellent and MNM is gonna need more than Melina to help them win this one. My vote goes to Hart-Dog.

Owen Hart alone could beat MNM. Same for Davey Boy. MNM was a pretty decent team for this age in wrestling, but Hart and the Bulldog were freakin' monsters. They'd easily have won a good, competitive match.

Against another team I think MNM would have gone through. I wouldn't dare underestimate the popularity of Morrison. But they're facing two dead guys, they never stood a chance.

With about as impressive as an ass whoopin as you can get, Hart and the Bulldog take down MNM 18-0.

My Thoughts:
Uh Oh. Look out, Hart and the Bulldog may become the dark horse to win this entire tournament. MNM are an ultra smarky choice, and very fresh, for them to get skunked is a very impressive statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back