TNA making mistakes like WCW...

Obbie

Dark Match Winner
I'm reading a book called "The Death of WCW" The title explains what the book is about. WCW made several mistakes with matches, like a NO DQ match ending up in DQ. Or a blood match ending in a pin. Well in the match with Jeff and Raven when Gail slid the guitar into the ring, the announcers said "...sliding the guitar in where the ref cant see it." (this happens while the ref is down.) What I cant understand is that Jeff and Raven had been using chairs and what not the whole match. I'm just glad that it didn't end like WCW in a DQ when the guitar was used.
I just hope that TNA doesnt go down like WCW did, which right now it doesn't look like they will.

A question though...is Vinc Russo in TNA as a writer?

I'll agree when Robocop goes over Christian for the NWA World Title.

No I dont think Russo is a writer, but they gotta get some better writers or refs.

The day where i understand the rules in the NWA World title matches in TNA, we will all be doomed, they often seems to make up rules as they go along.

But there is no doubt TNA is making alot of the same mistakes WCW did, hopefully they will move past it, but only time will tell.

'Slick' Johnson is a great ref i feel. I think the writers are struggling because they have to fit so much in little space. Give them a two hour shot and the writers will be able to spread their wings and the TNA product would drasticly improve.

[ WALKER ] said:
'Slick' Johnson is a great ref i feel. I think the writers are struggling because they have to fit so much in little space. Give them a two hour shot and the writers will be able to spread their wings and the TNA product would drasticly improve.
Yeah, I agree with the two hour thing, but it seems that Spike dont like two hour shows except if it is UFC. I mean (not saying that I like ecw) look at ECW when Spike used to be TNN; they were only alotted an hour.

As for your question about the Guitar, I belive that the general Kayfabe thought about No-DQ Matches is that anything you see and is normally used is now usable, things like chairs - tables - ladders, etc. It's only consididered "extreme" if they bring something outside in like the Guitar, and while it won't be against the rules in a NO-DQ match, it's still thought to be a bit bold.

Like the ref would've yelled at them but not DQ'd them, or something...If you get that.

i think tna will last about another year. I don't think they'll get a better time slot or two hours. Thats gonna eventually kill of the company and all the tna wrestlers are gonna wanna come to wwe

They're not making a mistake, you piece of a black trash.

Easily, he could be. You all prolly remember back in WCW, Russo was the Powers that be! This next sunday at the PPV, the "New face" of TNA is debuting, it could easily be Russo. I don't really care if it is or not, just so long as SXYBSZXKDOW aint that person no more.

I just caught up on TNA and watched 4 episodes in a row (haven't watched this weeks yet) and I think the writers are doing an excellent job.

Vince Russo is doing Glory Hole Wrestling or something like that. I don't think he is the new face of TNA. I thought it was going to be Jim C.

Jim cornet would make a great one. It could be Brother Love.lol

if Russo was the writer TNA would've been dead a long time ago......shockmaster anyone?David Arqutte(sp?)anyone?

Mr.RKO said:
if Russo was the writer TNA would've been dead a long time ago......shockmaster anyone?David Arqutte(sp?)anyone?
That was him?!?!??!?! Good Lord ban that guy from writing!

TNA wont last much longer unless they do something, things have become boring and they dont have enough time and they time they do have they are no longer spending on their real talent and wasting it on Nash, Sting etc.

Unless something is done quickly, WWE's ecw is going to be the end of TNA, with Heyman in charge with vince's money and a better time slot, you can see lots of TNA stars going over in a year or so, and dont say "Styles never would do that" yeah.. thats what Tazz, Dudleyz and how many other ecw stars said in the past when they jumped from a sinking ship which was old ecw.

TNA has held on because of there people being good in the ring and i dont care what anybody says jeff jarret is a Good wrestler (granted his ego needs to shrink) shitcan Steiner, Nash has a contract and might be a blessing he could help build newer guys up

You want tna to stick around watch there show, go to there house shouws when they come around,let the guys in TNA you are happy that they are there busting there asses for us so we dont have to watch the same old dribble from vince

We get behind it ON a national network Spike tv and we get them more time Dont watch UFC unleashed yes it may be good but do we want vince running the show again

where i live i am lucky if get to see a live show (non- wwe) 3 times a year
why is this. WWE i know people who dont know what ROH is or TNA

I want to see guys that are normal-ish you know sans roids(steiner)

Oh and the whole jumping ship thing Dudleys asked for a fucking dollar, Tazz left at its high point. why would he do that to fufill his dream it wasn't a money matter

I am a big fan of ECW i would suffer throught the fucking spanish channel at 3:30 AM when i had to be in school at 7 am. I risked my own life to get to an ecw show Hitchhiking when i was 14 its a 9 hour drive from where i live

You want TNA to surrive then Make it survive

and before anybody says ECW was a sinking Ship doesnt know jack crap They only had a Hour to show there stuff once a week and when they went out there ratings were through the roof and show they had sold out But they had a bad driver who crashed them because he couldnt deal with money

Now here it is 2006 and I love TNA as much as i loved ECW. They have better control over the money than paul e ever had, NOW they need us the fans to BOO the guys and cheer the new force there hand and we need to vengeful of anybody who jumps ship

BOO them right out of WWE because TNA wont do it alone its alive because of fans , and WE will not let it die nor will we let vince stab it to death

they need to fire don west he sucks I told him that to his face at impact first of all TNA needs to get a two hour show and second of all even though i am a florida resident and like going to thier shows in orlando they need to get out of orlando or at least tour the state of florida if they dont want to tour orando fans are way to politicaly correct and dont get into the matches or the chants the south florida fans are the exact opposite TNA needs to go to bigger arenas universal studio's gives you a hard time when you heckle wrestlers

Tna is awesome and even though i used to love ecw I have mixed emotions about it because vince mcman is just going to ruin it like he ruined all of the other wcw and ecw superstars I like tna better for two reasons no ****y guys backstage good matches and variety the only thing they are missing is substance in thier storylines but tna is what got me to start watching again not wwe knowone could pay me to watch that trash

the sign said it all Shut up and Wrestle

whats funny is watched raw they told him to lower his sign Because it was true

I have "Death of WCW" and to be honest,the guy who wrote it sounds like a Goldberg fanboy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back