JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
TNA iMPACT! Live "F'n" Discussion
4/14/2011

[YOUTUBE]TYYP2dSWJCc&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

The final show before the highly anticipated
Lockdown_%282011%29.jpg

This should be a good 'un . . .

This is the place to come if the main LD gets too pact with Anti-TNA'ers.

It's also the place for Anti-TNA'ers, if the LD gets too pact with Pro TNA'ers.

We do not discriminate ... unless your an ROHbot. :p

Anyway, I was just looking at the card for Lockdown, not too shabby.
I expect this to be a good show tonight, I figure either RVD/Sting/Anderson will turn at Lockdown. I think The Network might be the new name for Immortal. Wasn't the japanese stable Bischoff got the nWo idea from called The Network or The Connection, something along those lines.

I hate the fact that I can't watch Impact on TV until next Tuesday. Fucking "Challenge". Anyways, if I am awake, I'll see what's happening from you guys.

I wonder what happens after Angle/Jarrett and Joe/Dinero is over.
I expect Angle will get into the title mix afterwards, though he's so nuts I can see him competing for the X Division title.

The matches tonight look pretty good.

Ken Anderson vs. Immortal - Gauntlet.

*Orlando Jordan vs. Douglas Williams vs. Jesse Neal vs. Crimson.

*Matt Hardy vs. Kazarian.

*Jeff Jarrett & Hernandez & Pope Dinero vs. Matt Morgan & Samoa Joe & Kurt Angle.

*Abyss vs. James Storm.

Also scheduled are Rob Van Dam, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff and more.

Aright, TNA's on.

Hogan and Immortal coming out. Karen Angle's breasts' look great tonight. So do Matt Hardy's.

Oh, Hogan bitch slapped Anderson.
Pretty good promo by Anderson. Whoa, Murphy looks like he's trying to pull Ken's scalp off with his finger nails.

Does Winter remind anyone else of Xena The Warrior Princess?
Her entrance music is awesome, that's about all I like about her.

I don't get what the hate with OJ is, he's a unique entertaining character. I would get rid of Jesse Neal before OJ. Not really that impressed with Crimson so far.

Neal just did a spear. Best part of this match is Moore flexing infront of Steiner.

Why would Immortal put Flair in the Lockdown match against Fourtune. Flair is hurt, he needs surgery on his shoulder but he opted not to get it until the Fourtune/Immortal storyline had ended/no longer needed him.

I doubt he will offer much in the match. Probably alot of chops and selling non-risky moves for long periods of time. I'd think throwing chops could further fuck up your shoulder.

1) I should of known when I saw Bobby Roode not dressed, he wouldn't have a match.

2) I think Mick Foley is working with The Network

3) WHERE THE FUCK IS DESMOND WOLFE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back