TNA Gets Major Publicity From Latest Signing

Oh l look, I can talk lik diz all dayz long tna suz! wwe rulsesz! fuck da impactz wrestallin ! cm punk i am cunt of personality !

See, I can do it too.

This signing means their getting a young guy with chreisma, size and potential. That's it. It's no different from WWE picking this guy up and putting him into FCW and debuting him.

It's a problem for TNA to sign former WWE talent but NOW that TNA is starting to sign their own talent like Crimson, Gunner, Aries, Godderz. It's a problem?

TNA is such a sinking ship, they signed a 5 year deal with FIVE new international markets. Anywho, trolls will be trolls.

Oh l look, I can talk lik diz all dayz long tna suz! wwe rulsesz! fuck da impactz wrestallin ! cm punk i am cunt of personality !

See, I can do it too.
This signing means their getting a young guy with chreisma, size and potential. That's it. It's no different from WWE picking this guy up and putting him into FCW and debuting him.

It's a problem for TNA to sign former WWE talent but NOW that TNA is starting to sign their own talent like Crimson, Gunner, Aries, Godderz. It's a problem?

TNA is such a sinking ship, they signed a 5 year deal with FIVE new international markets. Anywho, trolls will be trolls.

that 5 yr deal won't mean a damn if they're ratings don't go up. I'm not a troll I just tell the truth. It's not a problem that TNA signs new talent who hasn't been to wwe, its actually a very good thing. But to even think that this particular signing will put tna on the map and in the right direction towards being anywhere near wwe is just plain ignorant and stupid. You tna jackoffs need to get real. TNA IS a sinking ship. A year and a half the great Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff couldn't do a damn thing for TNA's ratings. Ric Flair and rest of the old geezards couldn't do a damn. The new stars are being completely misused and have been put an inferior position to those old bastards. THOSE are the facts! Get real you morons TNA Sux BAD! Just look at their most recent ppv go-home impact show, the rating was much worse than the week prior to that. Look at FACTS! Facts are what tell the true story, their ratings are sinking, they can't go on the road, Hogan/Bischoff/Flair/Sting headline the show and can't let the real talent get over. Need I go on????

EXACTLY!!!! Soooooo where is Mr.Pectacular right now? Haven't heard shit from him. How are those TNA PPV buyrates? How is their revenue? OH yea, they don't release them because they are embarassed by how shit they are. A good business brags about what they do well and they do not do SHIT.

Just because TNA signs "international" deals doesn't mean they are going to last. The majority of the audience is in the United States and if you can't make it in the US, you are screwed. What's the point of having the international deal if they lose their SpikeTV deal?

EXACTLY!!!! Soooooo where is Mr.Pectacular right now? Haven't heard shit from him. How are those TNA PPV buyrates? How is their revenue? OH yea, they don't release them because they are embarassed by how shit they are. A good business brags about what they do well and they do not do SHIT.

See this is the kind of "damned-if-you-do/damned-if-you-don't" shit talk that goes on all the time...

Why have they not featured Godderz yet??

If they had already debuted and pushed the guy and he wasn't ready, and came off as too raw, all the anti-TNA crowd would have been calling them out for pushing a guy so green. Instead they have held off and allowed the guy a chance to get a little more "finishing" in hopes that when the time comes to bring him in he will be more ready to handle the job(especially considering the likely immediate push that he will logically recieve from a storyline standpoint by matching up with EY for the TV-strap). But apparently not thrusting a guy into a spot he isn't ready for is also a damnable offense.

As for the statement about TNA's finances, your stellar display of deductive reasoning aside :rolleyes:, you admitted yourself that none of us know the details of their revenue situation because they don't release them. No one is arguing that the PPV buyrates are likely shit, but its a saturated entertainment market and wrestling is failing in general with its current monthly PPV-model, no matter which company we discuss. One would think that the major company's are smart enough to not rely solely on PPV buyrates(during the "just stream it" age) as their ultimate factor in monetary success.

It's easy to use your own assumptions in place of real substance to make a strong argument. Sadly, it fails to validate your criticisms. :disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back