TNA: Dog Collar Match: Triple H vs. AJ Styles

Triple H vs. AJ Styles

• HHH

• AJ

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the TNA Region, inside of the six sided ring, from the Impact Zone in Orlando, Fl.

Match: Dog Collar Match:
2377833418_f9a855dc7f.jpg

Both wrestlers will be chained together by the neck with a 12 Foot Chain. The first wrestler to score a pinfall will be declared the winner.

Triple H
2267549564_5f43c29dd5.jpg

vs.

AJ Styles
aj+styles.jpg

Even in TNA, I think this goes to HHH. It's a bad draw for the Phenomenal One, because his offense is based on high flying and lots of movement. That chain severely limits his chances to do much of that. Both guys can be brutal, but HHH can be insane without rules. Based on that, i can't see a way for AJ to win here, except on a fast rollup or something. I'll likely be voting HHH, but that could change.

Well AJ Styles has been in one of these matches before, so let's not discount the phenomenal one in his home ring, in his home arena just yet. The guy beat Rhyno when he was tied together with him, a guy that I daresay is stronger then the game, and if not just as fast. I know tha tTriple H has been involved in strap matches before himself, but you simply can't discount AJ in this match. He has experience, he has the knowledge of that ring moreso then anyone else. If anyone is going to beat Triple H in this environment, might bet is on AJ Styles.

I'm with KB on this one. In order for Styles to beat Triple H, he'd really have to alter his game plan. Styles' best assets are his speed, agility and high flying offense. In this match, all of those are going to be limited. Styles may have beaten Rhyno, but Rhyno is no Triple H. I'm not a huge Triple H fan to any degree, but it is what it is. While I agree that Rhyno is probably faster, given the fact that Triple H has two bad wheels, strength is debatable.

In order for AJ to win this, I think, he's going to have to alter his game plan significantly. He has to step out of his comfort zone while, at the same time, not getting creamed by the significantly bigger and stronger man. Given Triple H's already somewhat limited mobility due to his legs, if Styles could take away his mobility altogether, he has a decent chance. I don't think Styles will alter his offense that much, however. He likes the high risk moves, the all or nothing moves quite a bit. And, like Jeff Hardy, they'll cost him if he doesn't land them.

To me, this is a no contest, Triple H for sure. First of all, he is a better wrestler overall than AJ Styles and has accomplished much more in his career. While HHH has been dominant in the WWE and beaten virtually every big name in the company, what has AJ Styles done except for hang around the upper mid card of TNA.

As for the dog collar, that only helps HHH even more. He is much stronger than Styles and would use that to his advantage. AJ wouldn't be able to use his high flying moves and would be pretty much lost. I see this ending with a pedigree about 10 minutes in.

To me, this is a no contest, Triple H for sure. First of all, he is a better wrestler overall than AJ Styles and has accomplished much more in his career. While HHH has been dominant in the WWE and beaten virtually every big name in the company, what has AJ Styles done except for hang around the upper mid card of TNA.

All of those accomplishments, mean jackshit. This is TNA, this is the Impact Zone, this is a six sided ring, exactly none of those things in which Triple H has ever accomplished one thing. All of those 13 title reigns mean exactly Zero in this environment.

What AJ Styles has done is become a 3 Time World champion, what AJ Styles has done is become a six time X-Division champion, what AJ Styles has done is become a 3 time Triple Crown Winner and teh first Grand Slam Winner in TNA. I take All of what AJ Styles has done in TNA over everything that Triple H has done in TNA any day of the week.

As for the dog collar, that only helps HHH even more. He is much stronger than Styles and would use that to his advantage. AJ wouldn't be able to use his high flying moves and would be pretty much lost. I see this ending with a pedigree about 10 minutes in

The Triple H Power game is probably the biggest myth going in professional wrestling today. Whe nexaxtly has Triple H simply dominated someone with pure power. In fact, aside from the Double A spinebuster, I'd wager to say Triple H has no power moves in his aresnal.

Triple H is a one trick pony, he's a brawler, tat when the going gets tough, goes for the resourceful Sledgehammer. The problem, he gets out of that ring, AJ Styles will hang him from it. Aj Styles has beaten everyone that has stepped foot in TNA, and Triple H is going to be no exception. You don't need ten feed to hit a pele from out of nowhere.

All of those accomplishments, mean jackshit. This is TNA, this is the Impact Zone, this is a six sided ring, exactly none of those things in which Triple H has ever accomplished one thing. All of those 13 title reigns mean exactly Zero in this environment.

Just because it's in a TNA ring his other accomplishments don't mean anything? Last time I checked, it's still a wrestling ring and it's still pro wrestling, it has just 6 sides.
What AJ Styles has done is become a 3 Time World champion, what AJ Styles has done is become a six time X-Division champion, what AJ Styles has done is become a 3 time Triple Crown Winner and teh first Grand Slam Winner in TNA. I take All of what AJ Styles has done in TNA over everything that Triple H has done in TNA any day of the week.

Those are all well and good, but are nothing compared to Triple H's acheivments. He is 13 time World champion, 5 time Intercontinental Champion, 2 time European Champion, former King of the Ring winner, the 2nd ever Grand Slam Champion in the WWE, plus he won a "Best Hair" Slammy Award in 1997.

Now you may say that these don't matter in a TNA ring, but I still say both the WWE and TNA are professional wrestling. Kurt Angle moved from WWE to TNA and that worked out just fine for him. Mick Foley has been in the company for hardly half a year and is already World Champion. Adapting to the six sided ring won't be an issue for Triple H.

The Triple H Power game is probably the biggest myth going in professional wrestling today. Whe nexaxtly has Triple H simply dominated someone with pure power. In fact, aside from the Double A spinebuster, I'd wager to say Triple H has no power moves in his aresnal.

I would say his closeline would be a power move and the pedigree certainly takes some power. I would also argue that his power actually makes all of his "non power" moves even stronger.

Triple H is a one trick pony, he's a brawler, tat when the going gets tough, goes for the resourceful Sledgehammer. The problem, he gets out of that ring, AJ Styles will hang him from it. Aj Styles has beaten everyone that has stepped foot in TNA, and Triple H is going to be no exception. You don't need ten feed to hit a pele from out of nowhere.[/QUOTE}

Being a brawler is an advantage in this match. Triple H will keep AJ close and use his more powerful strikes to wear him down. AJ, on the other hand, isn't known at all for being a striker and will be out of his comfort zone. As for being to hit the Pele out of nowhere, maybe. But it will be a lot harder with Triple H beating down on him with fist while he is tied to him.

So AJ Styles' wins in a second rate company that's filled with WWE and WCW has-beens and indy no-names means more than those of a man that's won 13 world championships in the highest profile wrestling company in the world? Well, you're entitled to your opinion. That's total bullshit, but you're entitled to it.

I know it's fashionable to knock Triple H down, I've done it myself lots of times. But I always hear about how his accomplishments don't mean shit, while I never hear it about someone like Sting, for example. Whether anybody likes it or not, Triple H is one of the biggest names in the business, has won more prestigious championships, wrestled in front of millions of people and, when its all said and done, he holds wins over some of the best in the business. If Styles does a tenth of what Triple H does in his career, he should count himself lucky.

Reactions: gd
So Triple H wins 9 of those world titles when the talent pull is divided in half and is completely diluted, and now all fo a sudden he's a great world champion, hardly. The WWE as a whole maybe a bigger company, but in the era of the brand extension, half the talent is on each show, so those title reigns don't mean what you think they do.

The same old weak ass argument is being brought into this more often, well so and so did this in the WWE, you know what, who gives a shit. If you think the WWE is the end all be all of professional wrestling, more power to you. The fact is, maybe, just maybe there are people out there that don't want to compete in the WWE. Maybe, just maybe there are people that are happy competing against eh competition they have to compete with in the company they are in now.

AJ Styles is a TNA wrestler, inside of a very familiar ring, in a match where he has already had success against a guy of similar power and strength as Triple H. If you want to vote Triple H because of his accomplishments in another company, go ahead. I'm voting for AJ Styles because he is better then Triple H.

Just because it's in a TNA ring his other accomplishments don't mean anything? Last time I checked, it's still a wrestling ring and it's still pro wrestling, it has just 6 sides.

It might work against most guys, but this is AJ Styles, the guy that has utilized that ring better then anyone in history. This isn't Triple H going against some monster like Abyss, this is Triple H going against one of the most innovated men in professional wrestling, in a ring that he is extremely comfortable with. There are growing pains to be had, and AJ Styles doesn't have that disadvantage.

Those are all well and good, but are nothing compared to Triple H's acheivments. He is 13 time World champion, 5 time Intercontinental Champion, 2 time European Champion, former King of the Ring winner, the 2nd ever Grand Slam Champion in the WWE, plus he won a "Best Hair" Slammy Award in 1997.

Now you may say that these don't matter in a TNA ring, but I still say both the WWE and TNA are professional wrestling. Kurt Angle moved from WWE to TNA and that worked out just fine for him. Mick Foley has been in the company for hardly half a year and is already World Champion. Adapting to the six sided ring won't be an issue for Triple H.

Triple H in my opinion isn't half the wrestler that a Mick Foley or Kurt Angle are. Triople H has a very impressive mid card resume, can't deny that, but AJ Styles mid card reigns stack up just as well as Triple H's do.

So Triple H wins 9 of those world titles when the talent pull is divided in half and is completely diluted, and now all fo a sudden he's a great world champion, hardly. The WWE as a whole maybe a bigger company, but in the era of the brand extension, half the talent is on each show, so those title reigns don't mean what you think they do.

It's a much bigger company than TNA, there are just as many wrestlers on Smackdown or Raw as there are in TNA. In theory, the number of people they have to go against doesn't really matter. It's about the quality of competition.

AJ Styles defeated Raven and Jeff Jarrett to win his titles.

Triple H has defeated men such as The Rock, Mankind, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Edge, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, and Goldberg to win his titles

The same old weak ass argument is being brought into this more often, well so and so did this in the WWE, you know what, who gives a shit. If you think the WWE is the end all be all of professional wrestling, more power to you. The fact is, maybe, just maybe there are people out there that don't want to compete in the WWE. Maybe, just maybe there are people that are happy competing against eh competition they have to compete with in the company they are in now.

I completely agree with you on this one. Just because a wreslter is in TNA doesn't mean that he is automatically "second rate." I'm just saying the Triple H's acheivments can't be discounted just because the match is in TNA.

AJ Styles is a TNA wrestler, inside of a very familiar ring, in a match where he has already had success against a guy of similar power and strength as Triple H. If you want to vote Triple H because of his accomplishments in another company, go ahead. I'm voting for AJ Styles because he is better then Triple H.

Triple H is a much better wrestler than Rhino because wrestling goes beyond power and strenght. Triple H is just as strong, is much smarter in the ring, and is tougher. I'm not voting for Triple H because of his accomplishments, I'm voting for him because he is better.

It might work against most guys, but this is AJ Styles, the guy that has utilized that ring better then anyone in history. This isn't Triple H going against some monster like Abyss, this is Triple H going against one of the most innovated men in professional wrestling, in a ring that he is extremely comfortable with. There are growing pains to be had, and AJ Styles doesn't have that disadvantage.

AJ may be a veteran to the WWE ring but Triple H is known for being one of the smartest wrestlers in history as The Game. He always knows what he is doing in a wrestling ring and would be able to adapt quickly. The two rings aren't all that different, it's not too hard of a concept for a man like him to grasp.

Triple H in my opinion isn't half the wrestler that a Mick Foley or Kurt Angle are.

I would disagree with this. Triple H has beaten Mick Foley on several occasions. I don't think he is as good as Angle, but he is pretty close.

Triple H has a very impressive mid card resume, can't deny that, but AJ Styles mid card reigns stack up just as well as Triple H's do.

There mid card resumes may be equal, but Triple H's main event credentials are far superior to Styles.

wait, I dont understand, AJ Styles might of made a name for himself using high flying moves, but when he was a heel, he hardly ever used his array of high flying moves. AJ as a heel was a damn good one, he would stay grounded, but he still would be able to use the ropes to his advantage. I say AJ wins, he is more adaptive to the six sided ring, and even though his speed is neutralized, I believe it is still at his advantage. AJ wins in a decent match...

wait, I dont understand, AJ Styles might of made a name for himself using high flying moves, but when he was a heel, he hardly ever used his array of high flying moves.

AJ was at his best when he was using these high flying moves and was not nearly as dominant when he was a heel and stayed grounded. If he did that, he'd be playing right into Triple H's hands.

AJ as a heel was a damn good one, he would stay grounded, but he still would be able to use the ropes to his advantage.

I don't think he'll be using the ropes much in this match. Being tied to your opponent makes it diffifult to hit a springboard crossbody.

I say AJ wins, he is more adaptive to the six sided ring

Like I said before, Triple H will be able to adapt very quickly.

and even though his speed is neutralized, I believe it is still at his advantage.

90% of his offense is based on speed. Without it, he will be in big trouble agianst a bigger, stronger, smarter man.

AJ wins in a decent match...

Vote Triple H.

The "Triple H is more powerful than AJ" argument should be thrown out the window because he doesn't overpower his opponents in any of his matches. AJ knows that TNA ring better than anyone else and he will use it to his advantage. He can still hit his impact moves like the Spiral Tap, Pele, and Styles Clash as it is only 12 feet of seperation; he is not going to be defenseless here. My pick goes to AJ Styles.

It's a much bigger company than TNA, there are just as many wrestlers on Smackdown or Raw as there are in TNA. In theory, the number of people they have to go against doesn't really matter. It's about the quality of competition.

Triple H has defeated men such as The Rock, Mankind, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Edge, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, and Goldberg to win his titles

I completely agree with you on this one. Just because a wreslter is in TNA doesn't mean that he is automatically "second rate." I'm just saying the Triple H's acheivments can't be discounted just because the match is in TNA.

Triple H is a much better wrestler than Rhino because wrestling goes beyond power and strenght. Triple H is just as strong, is much smarter in the ring, and is tougher. I'm not voting for Triple H because of his accomplishments, I'm voting for him because he is better.

The quality of competition is not a big a factor is most people make it out to be. You can count the quality wins but you have to count the losses as well. HHH may have beaten better competition but you can't hold that AJ Styles.

AJ was at his best when he was using these high flying moves and was not nearly as dominant when he was a heel and stayed grounded. If he did that, he'd be playing right into Triple H's hands.
How so? AJ was a phenomenal heel. He was better than expected. He was the same AJ Styles who was capable of doing those high flying moves, but he still opened up and was capable of using a different arsenal of moves to win a match

I don't think he'll be using the ropes much in this match. Being tied to your opponent makes it diffifult to hit a springboard crossbody.
How so? You knock Triple H to the ground you'll have more than enough time to use the rope to your advantage.

Like I said before, Triple H will be able to adapt very quickly.
Meh, maybe, but this is AJ's backyard, this is where he put TNA on the map. He was able to adapt to everything the six sided ring brought him, this match type should be no different. HHH doesn't have the booking power here. This booking is brought to you in part by Jarrett in staff. More than likely they'll do whatever they can to keep AJ from winning. Remember, this was a tournament based off of kayfabe, and kayfabe wise, AJ Styles would win this match up because he is TNA's golden boy.

90% of his offense is based on speed. Without it, he will be in big trouble agianst a bigger, stronger, smarter man.
define smarter? AJ is capable of adapting to people bigger than him. If he runs around, he would be capable of keeping HHH off his back, giving AJ enough time to capitalize on HHH.

Vote Triple H.
No... If this was this match in a WWE ring yes I would. But it isn't, so I cant

AJ has faced competition bigger and stronger than HHH in Abyss and Samoa Joe and has come out very well in those matches so HHH's power and strength is not going to be that big of an obstacle.

To me, this is a no contest,

It's really not.

Triple H for sure.

However, you're picking the wrong person.

First of all, he is a better wrestler overall than AJ Styles

In what fucking way? HHH's promos are shit, he can't draw worth a damn, and the only time he has good matches is when a gimmick is involved, or he's being carried. Seriously, that's the truth. AJ Styles, on the other hand, is a pretty damn good promo cutter who's getting better each day at it, carried TNA to its Spike TV deal, and has participated in a LOT of this decade's greatest matches.

and has accomplished much more in his career.

Just because he politicked his way to all his championship reigns doesn't mean shit to me.

The fact is... TNA wouldn't be around if there was no AJ Styles, whereas I strongly believe that WWE would be doing BETTER business if HHH never existed. That accomplishment alone makes AJ more accomplished than HHH, if you ask me.

While HHH has been dominant in the WWE and beaten virtually every big name in the company, what has AJ Styles done except for hang around the upper mid card of TNA.

Like I said, he carried that company on his shoulders to make it to where it's at today.

As for the dog collar, that only helps HHH even more.

False.

He is much stronger than Styles and would use that to his advantage.

AJ's a pretty muscular guy, so I doubt HHH would be able to handle him so easily. Besides, AJ has been in a ring PLENTY of times with stronger wrestlers than him, so I'm sure he would know how to handle Trips' strength anyway.

AJ wouldn't be able to use his high flying moves and would be pretty much lost.

Have you ever seen a Dog Collar match? There are plenty of high spots.

I see this ending with a pedigree about 10 minutes in.

Wow... could you be any more wrong?

Just because it's in a TNA ring his other accomplishments don't mean anything?

First of all, HHH accomplishments are bullshit, so no... they don't mean anything, in any ring, but ESPECIALLY in a TNA ring. That six sided ring and the TNA fans really work against HHH. And that's a fact.

Last time I checked, it's still a wrestling ring and it's still pro wrestling

A very different wrestling ring than what HHH is use to, and in a very different atmosphere HHH is use to as well.

None of those mean anything in this match; they really don't.

Now you may say that these don't matter in a TNA ring,

They really don't.

but I still say both the WWE and TNA are professional wrestling.

Both are still very different companies, though. Coke and Dr. Pepper might both be Soda, but they taste very different from one another.

Kurt Angle moved from WWE to TNA and that worked out just fine for him.

HHH isn't in Kurt Angle's league in ANYTHING pertaining to this business.

Mick Foley has been in the company for hardly half a year and is already World Champion.

Has he had a match against AJ Styles?

Adapting to the six sided ring won't be an issue for Triple H.

Yes it would, especially when there's a stipulation like this involved.

I would say his closeline would be a power move

So you don't think AJ Styles would be able to handle a closeline from HHH?

and the pedigree certainly takes some power.

AJ wouldn't let himself get caught with the pedigree.

I would also argue that his power actually makes all of his "non power" moves even stronger.

Ummm... what?

Being a brawler is an advantage in this match.

And AJ is definitely a brawler himself. Watch his matches against Abyss to see that.

Triple H will keep AJ close and use his more powerful strikes to wear him down.

AJ would counter everything Trips would throw at him. AJ has seen it all before, against much superior wrestlers than HHH.

AJ, on the other hand, isn't known at all for being a striker and will be out of his comfort zone.

AJ isn't known for being a striker? His kicks are the best in the business, especially his drop kick.

As for being to hit the Pele out of nowhere, maybe. But it will be a lot harder with Triple H beating down on him with fist while he is tied to him.

:lmao:

Ridiculous...

It's a much bigger company than TNA, there are just as many wrestlers on Smackdown or Raw as there are in TNA.

So, what does that have to do with anything? The fact is, Abyss and Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle are just as tough as ANYONE WWE has to offer, and AJ has multiple victories over all of them.

In theory, the number of people they have to go against doesn't really matter. It's about the quality of competition.

And AJ has just as much competition in TNA as HHH has in WWE. It doesn't matter who has the bigger roster.

Again... it doesn't matter. AJ could easily defeat those names in TNA. Maybe not in WWE, but definitely in TNA.

Okay... I'm done with picking apart the post.

The simple fact is this... the match is in TNA, and AJ Styles has been the face of the company since it was created basically. He would never, in a million fucking years, let someone from WWE, especially a guy who is as hated as HHH is by both the TNA roster and TNA fans, come into TNA and defeat him. He just would never let it happen. AJ Styles is already the superior wrestler, but I guarantee you were this match to ever take place, in TNA, we would see a more determined, brutal, sadistic AJ Styles then we've ever seen before. He would not lose this match. I would put my life on it.

HHH wins this one. I'm not a big HHH fan, and I am a big AJ fan, but you cannot ignore HHH's accomplishments. You can't judge backstage stuff, the fact is that he is one of the most dominant wrestlers of the decade. He will go down as one of the all time greats. AJ, while more entertaining, just isn't on the level that HHH is.

Triple H is one of the most successful superstars in the biggest wrestling organization in the world. He has defeated the likes of Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, and The Undertaker. He has beaten the best that wrestling has to offer.

AJ Styles is one of the most successful superstars in a wrestling organization that is basically the AFL to the WWE's NFL. He has beaten WWE rejects such as Jeff Jarrett, Rhyno, Raven, X Pac, and Tomko. The only impressive wins he has on his record are over Kurt Angle (who Triple H has beaten) and Samoa Joe, who like AJ is nothing more then a "minor league" wrestling star.

Voting AJ because this is a TNA ring is stupid. The extra two sides really don't make that much of a difference, especially in a match where the two superstars are connected.

Voting AJ because he has been in a dog collar match before is also stupid. Triple H has beaten Mick Foley in a hell in a cell and he has beaten Shawn Michaels in a ladder match. He has adapted to many different environments and he has beaten guys in matches that they made famous.

This wouldn't be a squash by any means, but when it comes down to it AJ Styles just wouldn't be able to beat Triple H.

This match will be fuckin' brutal. Don't you forget it. Roddy Piper and Greg Valentine had a legendary match and Piper was near deaf in one ear because of it. Triple H is the cerebral assassin. He's a man who's good at quite a bit, but the one constant is hurting people. AJ Styles is smaller in stature which is a disadvantage in a match where you need to tough four six corners of the ring. That's right...forget about that? It's not a four post match, it's SIX. Advantange: HHH

I know this is Phenomenal's playground and that being smaller in this match can help, too. But HHH is a big match guy, and gimmicks are his cup of tea. It's dragging your opponent to the corners to win, and I think that HHH can do this.

HHH wins.

Three pages? This is hardly fair. Guy's gotta sleep, y'know.

Firstly, I should point out that this isn't dragging your opponent to the corners to win. As it states on the first page, in Shocky's original post, it's the first person to score a pinfall that wins.

So, Triple H is bigger and so has the advantage, right? Wrong. Historically, the smaller man has faired just as well as - if not better than - the bigger man in these matches.

The little man is almost always better at dodging than the bigger man, and this is no exception. Recently(ish), AJ had a dog collar match (though TNA called it a Motor City Chain Match; because they're TNA) with Rhino. In that match, AJ proved that he could use his agility and speed to dodge around Rhino, and could execute a good number of his favourite moves. Obviously, he won the match or I wouldn't be using this as an example.

And that was heel AJ, who had absolutely no confidence in himself and didn't have the TNA fans on his side.

Obviously, this post is entirely in vein. People will take one look at the stipulation and vote for Triple H. They shouldn't. This match isn't about who's better close up (and it's a long fucking chain/rope/piece of string), it's about who's better at dodging around their opponent, using leverage and tying them up.

The Game might have the presence of mind to tug AJ off the ropes if he goes for a springboard whatever, or try to pull him toward him and go for a flying knee. But AJ will have the presence of mind to keep his distance from the Game, will be able to dodge over or underneath him with ease and will wear Triple H down to the point where he can't physically pull on that rope any more. It's that well known physical state called lying on the floor, breathing heavily.

I'm thinking the Game wins this one, while AJ has more experience in the TNA ring, if we take into account that Triple H has been in this region the entire tournament combine in the fact that he has been wrestling this entire tournament in this region and that he is one of the smartest pro wrestlers out there. Also add in the fact that in previous tournaments he has been in this region, so to a degree that Triple H doesn't know the ring is a fallacy if we take previous matches into account as well as previous tournaments.

Triple H is well known as a so called Student of the game, how many of these type of matches would Triple H have watched, including the one that AJ Styles was involved in. Triple H has faced against similar style wrestlers before, ie quick and fast. That experience will come in as a factor, because Triple H has beaten similar type wrestlers to AJ Styles. Combining in the fact that there is a rope involved that will play a part with the choking and all that, as well as the fact that Triple H is a sick sumbitch when he needs to be.

I'll be voting for A.J. Styles. Why you may well ask, err, because I prefer him. That's why.

But Triple H should win this. Styles isn't just a high flyer, but it's a large part of his arsenal. What happens when he tries to do one of those jumpy moves? Well Trips just pulls the rope doesn't he. Simple. Somebody has said this before me, haven't they? Oh well, still voting for A.J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back