TNA Ask a Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so last night i was watching tna and it seems pretty cool i mean i have comcast on demand and they give us like matches that have happened and i watched the tna lockdown numberone conteder match and other stuff, it looks pretty cool. So my questions are about the feuds, how long have Lax And Crissdaniels and the other guy had this feud going, and also is that typical tna like do they usually brawl and shit, also is there a place where the heels come out and where the face's come out

ek2222 said:
so last night i was watching tna and it seems pretty cool i mean i have comcast on demand and they give us like matches that have happened and i watched the tna lockdown numberone conteder match and other stuff, it looks pretty cool. So my questions are about the feuds, how long have Lax And Crissdaniels and the other guy had this feud going, and also is that typical tna like do they usually brawl and shit, also is there a place where the heels come out and where the face's come out

That feud has been going on for a little longer than a month I think. I just started watching wrestling again(I stopped for a few years) but since I have been watching it again they have been feuding but I'm sure someone else can confirm it. Also there is 2 entrance tunnels one is for the heels and one is for the faces.

Originally Posted by ArmyBratGurl500
wats gonna happen with TNA that Jeff Hardy has been finally been released?

its been over a year since Hardy even apeared in TNA he's done gone they dont need him there ratings didnt drop with out him he is a non issue.

The Rebel Bad Ass

ek2222 said:

How long have LAX and AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels been feuding?
AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels used to be rivals for a looong time (in a good way, not in a plaid out way). Recently they defeated the Tag team champions AMW (America's most wanted) for their titles ending their almost year long reign as champs. After that they gave them their rematch and won. Then they feuded with LAX for the month leading up to Hard Justice and now they are continuing that feud with them. My advice to you is to make sure you watch impact this week. The match between those two teams is going to be great.

Do they usually brawl?
Brawls happen every once in a while.

Is there a place for the heels and faces to come out seperately?
Yes. Heels come out one tunnel. Faces come out the other.

By the way, you shouldn't refer to AJ Styles as that one guy who teamed with Christopher Daniels. AJ Styles is one of the best wrestlers in TNA history.

If you want to see everything TNA has to offer, I recommend ordering a pay-per-view (preferably Bound For Glory). Here's a sample of just how great the matches get in TNA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W2RGkuf4QI&mode=related&search=

I know that TNA needs another title to give all the other stars sum sort of push, but which NWA title should they use?

bmtangle said:
I know that TNA needs another title to give all the other stars sum sort of push, but which NWA title should they use?
I think everyone would love to see another title added to the mix in TNA, however, with a 1 hour show TNA just doesn't have room to have another title. Although, TNA has been in talks with Spike TV for a new 2 hour time slot. There still working it out, so there's no way to tell when it will be, but if they get the deal done then the new two hour slot should be starting sometime around November. That's when a new title can be added. Now, as for when they bring in the new belt what should it be? There was talk for a while about adding X division tag team titles, but I don't like that idea at all. Adding X division tag team titles will most likely make the regular tag team division stand in the shadows and lose a lot of their prestigue and match interest from fans. I recommend bringing in the Continental title. Make it sort of for people who will be getting the NWA tittle in the future, but either don't have the technique for the X division or have been in the X division long enough. People such as Samoa Joe, Rhino, Abyss, Bobby Roode, A1, Scott Steiner. That would give everyone on the roster a division that they belong to. This is what the divisions would look like:

TNA X division title
Senshi
Alex Shelley
Austin Starr
Runt
Jay Lethal
Jerrelle Clark
Johnny Devine
Kazarian
Kevin Nash(LOL. Great storyline)
Matt Bentley
Petey Williams
Eric Young
Sonjay Dutt
Chris Sabin

NWA Continental division
A1
Abyss
Austin Starr(X division & continental?)
Bobby Roode
Eric Young (X division & continental?)
Jay Lethal (X division & continental?)
Raven
Rhino
Samoa Joe
Scott Steiner
Petey Williams (X division & continental?)

NWA Tag Team division
AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels
Paparazzi Productions (Shelley & Devine)
James Gang (BG James & Kip James)
Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon)
The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas)
America's Most Wanted (James Storm & Chris Harris)
Diamond's in the rough (David Young & Elix Skipper)
Latin American Exchange (Homicide & Hernandez)

NWA World Heavyweight Division
Christian Cage
Jeff Jarrett
Rhino (Continental & Heavyweight)
Sting
Samoa Joe (Continental & Heavyweight)
Abyss?
Bobby Roode?

I'm quite a devoted WWE fan but recently I've found it a little flat and would like to get into TNA as it seems to be a good alternative. Could someone give me a rundown of TNA (stuff like the main guys, titles, PPVs) and how it differs from WWE? Much appreciated.

Mr. Sam said:
I'm quite a devoted WWE fan but recently I've found it a little flat and would like to get into TNA as it seems to be a good alternative. Could someone give me a rundown of TNA (stuff like the main guys, titles, PPVs) and how it differs from WWE? Much appreciated.

TNA is different from the WWE cause they don't restict their wrestlers. Wrestlers could do basically whatever they what in the ring while WWE resricts them cause they don't what to be injured. TNA is good cause there different. They show PPV-cliber matches on Free-Tv like 10 thousnad thumbthack match, Rhyno vs. Samoa Joe, Christian Cage and Sting vs. Jeff JArrett and Scott Stenier etc. and have trumdous wrestling. There main guys are Christain Cage (aka Christian), Sting, Jeff Jarrett. Samoa Joe, Rhyno, AJ Styles, Christopher Dainels and Raven. There titles are the NWA heavyweight title, NWA Tag Team title and X Divison Title ( kinde like a crusierweight title but its showcased more and its not about the weight limits irs about the no limits. Basically if you love great wrestling and hate Sports Entertainment you will love Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling

Mr. Sam said:
There are currently three titles. The tag team titles, the X division titles and the World Heavyweight Title.

NWA Tag Team Titles:
The NWA Tag Team titles were once held by teams such as the Roadwarriors, the Rock N Roll Express, the midnight rockers, etc. The tag team division is muuuccchh better in TNA than in WWE since there are more teams that are close friends rather than just temporary teams. In other words, the teams fight as one wrestler basically. Here's an overview of the tag teams in TNA:

Team 3D: Formerly known as the dudley boyz. They've been with TNA since about January and still haven't had the titles yet. They've feuded with america's most wanted for a while but never could get the job done since AMW cheated a lot. They've taken a break for a couple of months but should be back after the next pay-per-view. They are a face team.

The Naturals: This team has been with TNA since the beginning. They are two very young guys by the names of Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens. They do a lot of high flying maneuvers and work quickly in their matches. They hit rock bottom for a while until Shane Douglas came to manage them and now they're starting to get back in the picture. Shane Douglas is really rough on them whether they win or lose. This team is neutral with the fans.

America's Most Wanted: Chris Harris and Lance Storm. This is a cowboy team that has been around since the beginning. They're managed by former WWE diva Gail Kim and hold the record for longest reigning champions (they lost the belts two months ago). They usually cheat to win their matches and get tremendous heat from the crowd. Expect great tag team matches any time this team is in the ring.

AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels: This is a TNA dream team as AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels are two of TNA's top guys and feuded with eachother for most of their career but now are a tag team. They're currently the #1 contenders for the tag titles and they will be fighting in the first ever tag team ultimate x match. These guys put on 5 star matches no matter who their opponents are or even if they're fighting eachother. This team is a face team.

Latin American Exchange: Currently the tag team champions, L.A.X. is a latin team by the names of Homicide and Hernandez. Homicide is a small guy who does tons of high flying moves and keeps a fast paced match going the whole way. Hernandez is a big guy who dominates his opponents, so the mixture of wrestling styles makes the match unique and very exciting. They're managed by Konan, who although sucks as a wrestler, is a great manager. They'll be fighting Styles & Daniels in the september pay-per-view no surrender. This team are heels.

Paparazzi Productions: This is the team of Alex Shelley and Johnny Devine. They are managed by Kevin Nash. If you think you've seen heels at their best, think again and watch these guys. They're hilarious and really know how to be great heels. They also have decent in ring ability.

Thats a real good idea, but why not add another NWA title instead of making a whole new belt. In my opinion its a great way to really put NWA over again hopefully give all the other NWA wrestlers, even world wide, a chance for the world to really see what they can do.

They actually do bring in alot of the NWA world roster once or twice a year to compete. I think back at lockdown they had some of them in there for the World X cup.

Im not much of a tna watcher i mean i glance through ppv results and rarely watch impact, ive never really been interested you know? anyway i no they got talent and shit so dont get pissed. So my question is is jeff jarret like a good wrestler, like is he kurt angle worthy/Shawn michaels worthy, Also can he hold a match like tripple h Does, I mean like make other bad competteters look good. Like hhh did with batista

ek2222 said:
Im not much of a tna watcher i mean i glance through ppv results and rarely watch impact, ive never really been interested you know? anyway i no they got talent and shit so dont get pissed. So my question is is jeff jarret like a good wrestler, like is he kurt angle worthy/Shawn michaels worthy, Also can he hold a match like tripple h Does, I mean like make other bad competteters look good. Like hhh did with batista
People are divided half and half on this subject, I think I know a lot about wrestling, and most statements I make on this board, I tend to have most people agree with me, I think that Jeff Jarrett can have good matches at times, but some times his matches are just boring. My opinion on Jarrett is that he makes people look good in the ring, but he is no where close to being on the same level as HHH, Shawn Michaels, or HBK.

why do tna call samao joe undefeated when he lost the x division title?

What Time and what channel and what day does TNA come on? (im from UK)

I will watch TNA from now on untill WWE prove to me and the rest of the world why they are the very best.

Untill then bring on the IMPACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the UK I am not really sure when it comes on or where. I know in the US (for anyone wondering) it is on at 11pm on Thursdays on Spike TV

ealesy said:
why do tna call samao joe undefeated when he lost the x division title?
They still call him undefeated because he is. He lost the X division title in a triple threat match when he wasn't the one that was pinned. Therefore that goes down as a no decision for him and the loss goes to the one that was pinned.

Dan1506 said:
What Time and what channel and what day does TNA come on? (im from UK)

I will watch TNA from now on untill WWE prove to me and the rest of the world why they are the very best.

Untill then bring on the IMPACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TNA is on a week delay on TWC (The Wrestling Channel). I believe new shows air on a Saturday at 9am and 9pm then through the week. The PPVs are again on a week delay, and are shown on the Sunday after it airs in the US at 9pm. The details on Impact could be a bit all over the place, its on loads during the week though. for more information... www.thewrestlingchannel.tv

Hope that helps

I think the rules of the Forums prevents people from giving out such information, however if you search around in the right places you will eventually find what you are looking for.

Y 2 Jake said:
Does anyone know where I can download T.N.A. entrance tunes like A.J. Styles, Christian Cage's etc?
They have some of the songs on tnawrestling.com. Just look in the roster section towards the right of the screen. You can't download them, but you can listen to them. Or you can download limwire. That will give you any song you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back