Tiger crash

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Golfer Tiger Woods is in serious condition after being involved in a car accident in Florida, according to the Orlando Sentinel newspaper.

Police have not confirmed reports of the crash, in which the golfer's car reportedly struck a fire hydrant.

Details are still emerging.

Breaking News

8:05pm UK, Friday November 27, 2009
Tiger Woods Badly Hurt In Car Accident

Adam Arnold, Sky News Online
Golf superstar Tiger Woods has been seriously hurt in a car accident outside his home in Florida, authorities have said.

The world number one crashed his Cadillac sport utility vehicle in Isleworth early this morning.

The accident happened as he pulled out of his driveway around 2:30am (local time).

The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods' car struck a fire hydrant and then a tree.

Woods, 33, was taken to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee following the incident.

The highway patrol said the crash was still under investigation, and charges were pending.

But the highway patrol said the crash was not alcohol-related.

Woods is one of the world's richest athletes, a leading force in sports marketing and the biggest draw on the PGA tour.

Woods made a triumphant comeback on the tour this year after missing much of the 2008 season following reconstructive knee surgery.

He was operated on shortly after clinching his 14th major title, the 2008 US Open.

He did not win a major title this year but had a successful year capped by winning the season-long FedEx Cup.

But the highway patrol said the crash was not alcohol-related.

Very glad to read that.

I hope he ends up alright. Woods is not only the greatest athlete of our generation, but it can also be argued he's the classiest as well.

Very glad to read that.

I hope he ends up alright. Woods is not only the greatest athlete of our generation, but it can also be argued he's the classiest as well.

My aunt has actually met him a few times because he goes to the same gym as her sometimes and she said that he really is a classy athlete. Nice guy he is according to her.

According to ESPN/ABC just now he's been released with facial lacerations. Just so I can say this once, Tiger Woods was wearing the crimson mask

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back