THQ will charged used game buyers a fee to play online

I think the fee is fair.

I'm not a big fan of DLC. With games like Soulcalibur IV, they used it for content that should have already been in the game (costume parts for your CAS). It's different from the SvR games where they could use it to add in wrestlers that debut after the game is released.

Then again, the release of the DLC is so slow, it's not worth downloading it because they'll be in next year's game.

Oh well.

I guess its not that bad.

Now if someone wants to buy a used that is say 54.99 or so cause I seen the used games for that much I say just go ahead buy the damn thing new cause you'll end up doing that anyway. I think when I got UFC 2009 used I think that was what I payed so meh now I'd be like just buy the new game as you end up paying the same damn price.

It don't bother me. I have friends that want to play with me that Will come to my house and play. Never played online

I guess its not that bad.

Now if someone wants to buy a used that is say 54.99 or so cause I seen the used games for that much I say just go ahead buy the damn thing new cause you'll end up doing that anyway. I think when I got UFC 2009 used I think that was what I payed so meh now I'd be like just buy the new game as you end up paying the same damn price.

I never buy a used game for anything over $29.99. If its above that, I'll just buy new. Actually, lately I haven't bought anything used for over $19.99.. but I'll pay $29.99 if I truly want it, yet don't feel its worth $59.99.

I never buy a used game for anything over $29.99. If its above that, I'll just buy new. Actually, lately I haven't bought anything used for over $19.99.. but I'll pay $29.99 if I truly want it, yet don't feel its worth $59.99.

Well if I find a used game and all I got is enough to buy it used then like I am not gonna wait and risk not getting it lol.

Now if I had enough to get it new or used I'd always go new after a certain price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back