ThoughtWorthy II ~ Drew Galloway {TNA}

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Drew Galloway {TNA}​

Drew Galloway wrestled in TNA for approximately 2 years before leaving the promotion in last month. Let's get out his accomplishments first:

• TNA World Heavyweight Championship
  • Impact Grand Championship
  • Feast or Fired 2016
  • Global Impact Tournament 2015
  • Joker's Wild 2016

I hadn't seen much of Drew Galloway as Drew McIntyre in WWE. I had witnessed him more in the faction 3MB along with Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal which was a jobber squad. That said, I did like him a lot. And when he made to TNA, I was immediately more attentive to TNA.

I think that he had a pretty good stint in TNA. He was never made a jobber or something like 3MB. He has had notable wins over Lashley, Kurt Angle, Ethan Carter III and almost every other present wrestler.

The highlight of his stint was the heel turn. He was good as a face but even better or great as a heel. Due to injury, his heel run was quite short-lived. I would've loved to have him continue on TNA. His stint was way much better than his stint in WWE, for sure.

Question: Your thoughts about Drew Galloway's stint in TNA?

McIntyre had a good stint at first as "handpicked by VKM" as "The Chosen One". Trained since he was teen, good heel persona, people even predicted World Heavyweight Championship for him in the futire. Unfortunatly he was deemed as "high maintenance" and had an incident of domestic violence with his ex wife Tiffany where she was suspended and he was depushed heavily after that. So that basicly killed him as a star in WWE.

McIntyre had a good stint at first as "handpicked by VKM" as "The Chosen One". Trained since he was teen, good heel persona, people even predicted World Heavyweight Championship for him in the futire. Unfortunatly he was deemed as "high maintenance" and had an incident of domestic violence with his ex wife Tiffany where she was suspended and he was depushed heavily after that. So that basicly killed him as a star in WWE.
I agree.

I think that he can still be made a star in WWE if he returns now that he has left TNA/Impact Wrestling. WWE is the best place for him to be as I don't think that RoH or NJPW will suit him. Most interesting is that he's just 31 and if not for some bad injury, he could easily go for 5-10 years. He's got a bunch of time on his side unlike Nakamura, Roode or Young.

I actually think with the current young crop of wrestlers, drew would be a perfect fit in the wwe right now.

It could have very easily been him in tonights main event in Toronto over sami zayn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back