This Might Be The Dumbest/Craziest/Trumpiest Thing Trump Has Ever Said

Discussion in 'The GSD - General Spam Discussion' started by klunderbunker, Jul 14, 2017.

1. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

You're in California at the moment right?

2. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Yo, today Trump dedicated a golf trophy to people effected by hurricanes. Hopefully that news gets to Puerto Rico quickly, they could really use a pick-me-up like that.

3. ABMorales787

ABMorales787 Lord And Master
    Staff Member Administrator

Yeah. I'm still in California. I'm eyeing April to move back home unless something helps speed up the process.

4. Big Nick Dudley

This is probably beating a dead horse, but I can't get over how little this man cares for people. He just doesn't care, and it's sad. He is such an embarrassment.

5. George Steele's Barber

George Steele's Barber Advertise Here $9.95/month

Is everyone ready to defend/attack your/other's political viewpoints once we find out what motivated Stephen Paddock?

6. klunderbunker

I'm certainly prepared to roll the heck out of my eyes when Christians declare him the greatest President ever for reading the Bible in his statement.

7. Navi

Navi With the safety off!!

Really surprised that this thread hasn't taken off when you consider he say's something stupid almost every day.

Anyhow he's in Vietnam and just tweeted this.

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

I legit laughed out loud when I read it. Diplomacy is in the trashcan. Expecting a missile launch from Kim any day now.

ShinChan likes this.
  8. Big Nick Dudley

I can't believe our President is treating this like a reality TV feud. A shocking turn of events.

9. ShinChan

ShinChan Gone. For. Good.

I expected more from a President but then it's Donald Trump. I shouldn't have expected better.

10. George Steele's Barber

How will Trump deflect the attention from the six TEA Party/TNA fans who are angered by losing the organization to a foreign country?

Dey tuk r jyobs!

11. BestSportsEntertainer

BestSportsEntertainer I Don't Need No User Title

My pastor did like him doing that but admits he has underwhelmed and been a pretty bad president so far.

I think most Christians are starting to feel the same way.

12. klunderbunker

Oh not at my church. Some will still explain to you how he's the greatest thing in the world, mainly for defending us from those evil Muslims.

tdmoon likes this.
  13. BestSportsEntertainer

BestSportsEntertainer I Don't Need No User Title

Yeah a lot of his supporters are just blind to the world around them. They live in a bubble and watch the TV channels (Fox News) that tell them everything they want to hear.

And any time Trump does something wrong, they brush it off as 'fake news'.

He's also racist, but unfortunately a lot of his supporters are as well. That's why he was elected.

What's sad is that mentality completely contradicts the teachings of Jesus, who treated everyone the same. It's a mess.

14. ABMorales787

Somehow, Clinton getting a beej was worse apparently than anything Trumps' said.

15. A11oftheLights

A11oftheLights Getting Noticed By Management

End of the day, the media and the far left has made this mess. The distrust of the media is at an all time high so it makes it so easy for people to do that shit.

Has anyone's day to day life actually been altered by trump being president?

16. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Probably the people that he's forcibly deported, scientists that work on Federal projects, and people that lost their healthcare.

Oh, and literally everyone because we have to cope everyday with the fact that a dim-witted narcissist runs our country.

17. A11oftheLights

A11oftheLights Getting Noticed By Management

So illegal immigrants were deported? dont see a problem with that. Didnt all the scientists quit?

So you personally, no?

My point being is that average person is been changed how much? The machine is bigger than one man. I think in 22 years of my life only one thing the Australian government has done has impacted my life and thats internet speeds. Everyone carries on as if the world is going to end when a decision is made yet life goes on. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

For the record, not a trump supporter but can very much see what has let him gain support and get to where he is. Yet his opponents have done nothing to change their approach and if anything have done nothing but make him more popular because people that support him sure wont change their views

Khalifa likes this.
  18. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Most of the illegal immigrants he deported weren't doing anything but helping our country and our economy. Trump alone has done more to hurt the local and national economy that all illegal immigrants combined.

And no, all the scientists did not quit. Their work is too important to just quit.

Yeah, because I'm a lucky motherfucker that gets insurance through work, which is not legally required. I know, because that puts me in the minority at my company.

And for what it's worth, if Trump got his ridiculous healthcare bill passed, I would have lost my insurance because I have a pre-existing condition.

I don't disagree with the machine being bigger than one man, but one man sure makes a hell of a difference in how the machine is being run. Especially when he puts other terrible men in positions of power. That's when it starts getting worse.

And, for the record, Trump ran on a campaign of change, so your argument here for the lack of change in the day to day life of an average person being a good quality for Trump to have makes very little sense.

You're out of your element, Donny. Trump has not become more popular since he's become president. He's become a lot less popular, in fact. His approval rating constantly goes down, Trump supporters are coming out of the woodwork to publicly abandon him, and he's losing political allies left and right. Oh, and in the most recent national election, the country was decidedly more blue than it was in the previous election.

I get what you're saying about him gaining popularity the way he did, but to suggest that him being president doesn't really make a big difference in the general scheme of things is ridiculous. By the time his presidency is over, I think it's very likely that China will have overtaken the United States as the clear cut world leader in global politics.

19. ABMorales787

I've had relatives die due to negligence to react to a natural crisis by our government. But no. My day to day life has not been affected.

20. Pika

Pika Pre-Show Stalwart

I can never tell if anyone is serious and incredibly stupid or just trolling anymore. Luckily in this case I can take it as an unfunny joke either way.

21. George Steele's Barber

I estimate that my federal taxes are going up about $3,000 a year under the new proposed tax plan. Stupid elimination of the personal tax exemptions makes me wonder the point of having kids in the first place.

But he would be a shitty president and human being (not confirmed) whether or not my taxes were going up.

22. Big Nick Dudley

Shocking news that a Republican tax plans takes more money from people with less...

I'm not a guy who wants a crazy percentage taken from the exceptionally wealthy, but taking it from the middle class in such an underhanded way makes me sick, especially when the extremely wealthy will be gaining so much as far as deductions and breaks. So horrible.

23. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Apparently there's a special tax break in the proposed tax plan for people that own golf courses.

He's not even trying to hide it at this point.

24. klunderbunker

Why is this not the only anti-tax plan ad being run?

25. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

So after doing a little research it looks like the measure that allows golf course owners to claim a tax break already existed before this bill, this bill just continues it when it was proposed under Obama to end the deduction for golf courses.

The deduction is given as a conservation effort when a land owner promises not to build on the land, but it's most often used for farms and land worthy of conservation value.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ump-international-jobs-act-bill-a8051861.html