This Might Be The Dumbest/Craziest/Trumpiest Thing Trump Has Ever Said

Discussion in 'The GSD - General Spam Discussion' started by klunderbunker, Jul 14, 2017.

1. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-wall-transparency-falling-drugs-article-1.3324591

So, in short, Trump wants the border wall to be:

A. Made of solar panels

B. Transparent

Why transparent you ask?

Because Mexican drug dealers are throwing bags of drugs over the wall and they might hit Americans on the head. As they stroll through the desert on a lot of private land.

We can't have gun control and we can't have clean water but we can have a solar powered transparent wall so Americans strolling through desert on potentially private land can't be hit in the head by bags of drugs that are sent flying over the wall where they'll be picked up by......I guess the American counterparts on the other side of the Mexican funded wall.

Your President Americans.

2. A11oftheLights

A11oftheLights Getting Noticed By Management

As dumb as the whole thing is that wall being solar panels is actually an amazing idea and the left wing that hate trump wouldnt know how to protest it

3. klunderbunker

It's also not Trump's idea but I'm sure he'll find a way to take credit for it.

Or we could build solar panels without them being attached to a wall. How's that big infrastructure package coming Donnie?

4. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Why would Mexicans just throw bags of drugs over the wall? Are Americans throwing bags of money back over the wall? If I know anything about drug transactions, it's that usually both parties want to be 100% sure that they are getting what they're supposed to be getting, and throwing things over walls seems like a pretty ineffective way for both parties to be secure in their transaction.

The New York Times published a conversation they had with Trump that they thought was off the record but then he told them they could publish it, and he comes off as a doddering fool. If he wasn't obscenely wealthy he'd be sitting on a bench in Central Park talking to anyone that sat near him about his insane ideas.

5. klunderbunker

But remember: according to about 40% of the country, still he's doing a good job, tells it like it is and fights for the forgotten man.

6. Big Nick Dudley

I wonder what percentage of that 40% are over the age of 55? And of the remaining percentage, how many graduated high school?

I'm fully in favor of needing to pass a test to vote. Really simple shit, too. In my state, Kid fucking Rock is running for the U.S. Senate, and sadly enough, he will probably win due to a high turnout of the lowest forms of life.

Bernkastel likes this.
  7. klunderbunker

Well he sings songs about freedom and that means he's an American. Of course he'll win, and then be the most embarrassing Senator in a long time.

8. Big Nick Dudley

Ever. Not a long time. Ever.

9. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

Wouldn't that make it easier for the Mexicans to time a drug throw and run before the patrols get there?

10. klunderbunker

Well you see it's transparent so the cops can see them. I'm assuming there's a trap door to send the cops through.

11. Starkist

Starkist (To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate

He also stated about only needing 700 miles of wall not an entire wall because there are dangerous rivers, mountains and the wall needs to be see through. Read this on MSN yesterday.

I get the possible point behind a transparent wall - I get the idea of Solar Panels - I just do not get how a wall defends against a tunnel?

12. Navi

Navi With the safety off!!

It's no wonder Mexico is so poor and America so rich. The Mexicans just grow drugs and throw them away like garbage. The Americans are smart enough to pick them up and sell them.

It's like that joke about the North Koreans throwing grenades over the wall between North and South Korean. The South Koreans would pick them up, pull the pin out and throw them back.

Donald Trump I'm afraid is just two clowns short of a full circus.

13. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Yeah, that's totally the one flaw in the plan for the wall.

14. Starkist

There are clearly more than the tunnel. But being able to see thru the wall does have a point. Make it a one way mirror of a wall where we can see them, they cannot see us. Watch towers are good but cost cutting and budgets would not provide enough possible funds for more than a few towers spread across x amount of distance. Seeing the other side as funny as it sounds makes sense. Less money spent on paying for guards or patrol vehicles to name a few. It sounds stupid but in a way it makes sense.

15. Big Nick Dudley

Or we could just not have it at all.

16. Starkist

That. I do not care what they do or won't do. If it is not affecting my job, then it is something not worth my focus.

17. George Steele's Barber

George Steele's Barber Advertise Here $9.95/month

I'd be fine if a wall existed on the US/Mexican border. The cost and effort just doesn't seem worth it.

18. Stone Cold Tea

Stone Cold Tea Getting Noticed By Management

19. Big Nick Dudley

Yeah, unlike a lot of people, I have no moral objection to a wall. I don't buy into open borders being a good idea. This idiotic wall, however, will not help and costs so much money without a reason for existing.

20. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

Trump is helping make the movie Idiocracy more of a reality every day.

21. BaconBits

BaconBits WZ Czar of Steaks

There's already a wall or fence along most of the border. Everybody seems to forget that. I really don't see the need to replace it, but I'm not one of the contractors that would get paid vast sums of money to build the new one.

22. Big Nick Dudley

That fence is worthless, obviously.

Invisible electric shock. There we go.

23. BaconBits

BaconBits WZ Czar of Steaks

I think a wall made up of television screens playing nonstop episodes of Aces & Eights era LOLTNA would be an effective deterrent.

24. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

-Donald J Trump, 9/29/2017

Starkist likes this.
  25. klunderbunker

Which he might not authorize payment to repair. Does this surprise anyone? Anyone?