Third Round - Tokyo: Last Man Standing - Batista vs. Ric Flair

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Batista

• Ric Flair

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im gonna go with Ric here. Yes Batista will kick the shit outta him and blood will flow,but Flair has so much resilliance that he would keep getting up. Flairs the dirtiest player in the game,so weapons are up his street and he knows how to utilize them. With the amount of shots he will give Daves leg with a chair and a figure of four leg lock Batista will have trouble standing. So knocking him down with a few more chair shots to the head should do the job. If some has trouble standing,there gonna have a hell of a lot more trouble actually getting there.

Ding dong the witch is dead! It's good that Flair won...he definitely deserved to go over in this, although Batista should not have even made it to this round.

A valiant effort by Coco, but but unfortunately...repeated big font and bold letters couldn't get it done for The Animal.

I believe in his prime Flair would win just watch his I Quit match with Terry Funk in Troy,New York if you need confirmation on how tough of a s.o.b. he was even later in his career the steel cage match and last man standing with triple h and especially his 2006 performance in his I Quit match at summerslam against the hardcore legend Mick Foley ,however Batista did take one hell of a beating against the game in their 2005 hell in a cell encounter and his 07 matchup against undertaker ,but i'll still have to go with the nature boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back