The Zonies - Wrestlezone Movie Awards

I say Christian Bale stays. If people wanted to see their favourite actors there, then they should have nominated them. Plus, I really like Christian Bale.
As long as you keep supplying me with posts that allow me to fold my arms indignantly in the future and remark on what a joke this entire event is, I'm cool.

LSN, I think I just delivered the finishing blow pretty early in our debate about best performance by a wrestler, but feel free to try and rebut.

I love overconfidence. You've forgotten more about film then Ill ever learn but there's two people in a debate league I can say similar things about regarding sports. ;) No first round knockout here. You had me on the ropes, but I went back to my corner, regrouped, got a pep talk, hydrated, and came back swinging. Maybe wildly at times, but I don't go down easy.

Tomorrow will be the summer of your annihilation.

morbo.gif

Seriously, I'll post a response tomorrow.

[YOUTUBE]1jPG_JEyt-M[/YOUTUBE]

I figured it would take a few days for you to be able to respond to something so thought provoking. ;)

I look forward to your response my friend.

Bump for great justice.

I plan on getting caught up on these momentarily.

Also, just to make everyone aware, I have removed the "Best Use Of Subtitles In A Movie" category. This is due to their not being enough interest on my part to find 15 movies that have exemplary use of subtitles. Plus, it would be like a dead category anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back