The Whole F'n Sig

RatedRockstar

ROH TV champion
Alright i love my edge sig, but i was looking to see if someone could make me a rvd sig, background of him hitting some moves like the frog splash, but have rvd in the center with the WWE and ECW titles if you can or tna title if its easier for you, whatever you guys do will work im sure

noan9g.png

Sweet sig there Dave. I see lines in it (albeit, not very visible ones) - I've always wondered how to do it; I see people utilize it all of the time.

Here's my entry:
rvdk.jpg

Sweet sig there Dave. I see lines in it (albeit, not very visible ones) - I've always wondered how to do it; I see people utilize it all of the time.

Here's my entry:
rvdk.jpg

Do you mean the scan lines, where its basically a tiny grid in the graphic? I found it as an effect on PSD Dreams, and I just drop it in as a layer. I dunno if it's the same thing that Dave uses though.

Do you mean the scan lines, where its basically a tiny grid in the graphic? I found it as an effect on PSD Dreams, and I just drop it in as a layer. I dunno if it's the same thing that Dave uses though.

Yes, I meant the scanline effect, and Theo's site was exactly what I was looking for. It's a cool technique. I just checked out the scanlines on PSD Dreams, and it's not as good as doing it manually. Check Theo's link if you want to learn it.

No, you create a canvas that is 2 pixels by 2 pixels and then you fill the bottom right and top left with black. Make sure it is a transparent background also. Then go to "define pattern" in the Edit menu (I think). Then go to the graphic you want to use it with and go file > fill and choose the one you just created and it will create the scan lines.

I have yet to figure out the equivelant of "define pattern" on gimp. I currently am unable to get photoshop on my computer.

I tried even installing just the trial, and for some reason, it wouldn't work. I've had my uncle, who works with computers for a living, look at it, it just doesn't work. But I SHOULD be getting a new computer that would hopefully work with photoshop very soon.

I changed my post to a tut that might help you get the effect with minimal fuss. Give it a go and let me know how it works out for you.

Well I checked it out, Dave. It worked, but I just don't like the way it looks compared to the render. So thanks anyways, I'll stick with the render until I get photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back