The Undertaker Award for Best Return

Whose return has had the biggest forum impact?

• Deadman

• Dirty Jose

• Bill Lesnar

• Tenta

• Harthan

• Y2Jake

• NSL

• Blue Cardinal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Too bad he didn't actually vote for you.

I might wind up voting for Harthan if Jose doesn't make a brilliant argument for my vote soon. He's been taking his sweet time with this.

Did he vote at all?

I need to know the depth to which my rage must go.

I didn't know Harthan before he left, but I've thoroughly enjoyed his poosts since his return, so Ill go with him. I haven't seen Dirty the last week or two.

P.S. No offense because I like the guy, but how int the "blue" hell did BC make the list? He's only popped on for a few hours here and there since he left.

I didn't know Harthan before he left, but I've thoroughly enjoyed his poosts since his return, so Ill go with him. I haven't seen Dirty the last week or two.

P.S. No offense because I like the guy, but how int the "blue" hell did BC make the list? He's only popped on for a few hours here and there since he left.

He was nominated. At least the voting reflects the lack of excitement regarding his return.

It was close... but when the dust fell it was Harthan that stood victorious over Dirty Jose. Harthan may be happy he won the award, but I'm just happy that he's back to posting regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back