The titles and divisions WWE should have.

nbieclkl91

Quote the Raven, nevermore.
Right now, WWE's title divisions are kind of a mess. They're not bad but they could be a lot better. Pretty much what i'm trying to say is that WWE currently has a lot of unused talent and I think a part of that is because of the title divisons. Here's what I think would work well for the WWE with it's current roster.

WWE Championship Division
CM Punk
John Cena
John Morrison
Randy Orton
Sheamus
The Miz
Triple H
Wade Barrett

World Heavyweight Championship Division
Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Christian
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Kane
Rey Mysterio
Undertaker

WWE Intercontinental Championship Division
Chris Masters
Cody Rhodes
DH Smith
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston
Tyler Reks
William Regal
Zack Ryder

WWE Tag Team Championships Division
Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov
Mark Henry & R-Truth (Random but works)
Heath Slater & Husky Harris (I think they'd be better then Slater/Gabriel)
Ted Dibiase & Michael McGuillicuty (Change his name back to Joe Henning)
The Uso Brothers
Curt Hawkins & Trent Baretta (It's gonna happen)

WWE Cruiserweight/Lightheavyweight Championship Division
Chavo Guerrero
Daniel Bryan
Evan Bourne
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kaval
Primo Colon
Tyson Kidd w/Jackson Andrews
Yoshi Tatsu

WWE Diva's Championship Division
Alicia Fox
Beth Pheonix
Brie Bella
Eve
Gail Kim
Kaitlyn
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Maryse
Melina
Michelle McCool
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Rosa Mendes
Tamina

Future Endeavours
Darren Young
Joey Mercury
Michael Tarver
Ricardo Rodriquez
Skip Sheffield
The Great Khali

With this layout, the roster is split up much better and allows more superstars to get "noticed". Now obviously, certain superstars can switch between divisions but this is how I'd start the "NEW WWE" off. Let me know how you'd do it.

Maybe do a book this to try and see if it works out? There had been talks of reuniting Morrison and Mercury to reform MNM, though Morrison not being named Nitro would make it M&M, lol. Anyways, not a bad idea.

I think WWE needs a title for guys like Bourne and Kaval. These guys are exceptional talents, but they have nothing to strive for. In all honesty, do you ever see Evan Bourne carrying the WHC? I don't, not even if he becomes 100x more "over" than he is now.

Other than that, I think the current WWE title structure is fine as is...

I think it will be awesome if the WWE goes back into having actually divisions. In addition to having the divisions back, they need to have a ranking system of some kind. So we dont see the same person vs the champion 5 straight ppv.

WWE Champion, The champion can go on both shows and face the # 1 contender of that show.

Tag Team Champions, The champions can go on both shows and face the #1 contenders of that show.

Intercontinental Title on Raw, and United States Title on Smackdown. Have a top 10 for each title on that show

Divas Title on Raw

Cruiserweight Title on Smackdown

This way they can bring the "glory" back to the titles and at the same time push younger talent.

nbieclkl91, love your idea.

So basically what your getting at is: WWE needs a cruiser/light weight title back in the picture. And I personally agree! Not many here will tho, unfortunately.

I've stated this exact thing a couple times in the past & it doesnt really go over well. "already too many titles" is the biggest response. I suggested unifying the IC & US titles. (like it appears u have also) and bringing in a belt for the smaller guys, that its just hard to "buy into" ever getting a run with the big boys titles.

My only suggestion was to name is something that didnt involve "weight" at all. Something along the lines of TNA's "X-Division". Everyone that knows the business would know that its for "lightweights" but you wouldnt sell it to the public like that, ya know?

Yes- I agree something needs to be done, to give the smaller performers a chance to be "champions". Rey Mysterio is the one person thats pulled it off. I've personally hated each run he's ever had as champ. Its just not believable to me as a fan.

I'm happy with the titles that the WWE have now. With the WWE Youth Movement, we're getting some new feuds, new stars, interesting storylines and some great matches from great athletes. For example, the John Morrison and Sheamus rivalry to me has produced some great matches especially the Ladder Match at TLC. Match of the night in my opinion.

But back to the point. I'm happy with the belts WWE has now, I just want the Cruiserweight Championship back. Some of the smaller guys aren't getting a chance. Guys like Yoshi Tatsu, Evan Bourne (I know he is currently out injured and before that he was getting a bit of a push), Primo, Kaval, Chavo and some other smaller guys aren't doing much but jobbing or wrestling on Superstars. If they were to bring the Cruiserweight Championship back they could cross brand it like the WWE Divas and Tag Team Championships. That way, both Cruiserweight wrestlers on both shows could challenge and could create some great aerial, technical or what have wrestling again. Just don't put the belt on Hornswoggle for crying out loud.

A weightclass for smaller guys is a must. Some of the more talented guys on their roster are in this catagorey. And besides it could be something for Daniel Bryan to do when the next Guy getting his push squashes him for the U.S. strap

wwe championship
1. the miz- the best heel wwe has
2. randy orton- he hust an alround great talent
3. john cena- just because he has to i guess
4. john morrison- its time for his main event push. he is a really good performer.
5. sheamus- he really won me over with the fued the morrison and hes different then every other big guy.
6. cm punk- in my opinion wwe's best alround guy. great as a heel of face. he is amazing on the mic and in the ring.
7. daniel bryan- eventually i would love to see him competing for the wwe title.
8. wade barrett- i really like this guy. i see him being a huge player in the future.

world heavyweight championship
1. albert del rio- the future of smackdown. amazing wrestler.
2. christian- i think he deserves it. he had some great matches on ecw.
3. drew mcintyre- he is the "chosen one".
4. jack swagger- hes a good alround guy. he needs more credibility.
5. kofi kingston- he can add alittle diversity. he is very unconvetional in the ring.
6. ezekiel jackson- one of the better big guys wwe has had in a while. i like this guy.
7. dolph ziggler- i have always thought he was good and his match last night with cena just confirms m beliefs that hes gonna go far in the wwe.

intercontinental or us championship.
1. tyler reks- he can use this spot to propel him into a main eventer.
2. cody rhodes- i really like him as a heel and he can also adding s little gold around his
waste couldnt hurt. a future main eventer in my opinion.
3. ted dibiase jr- same that i said for cody rhodes.
4. daniel bryan- i see him being like jericho where he can go from main eventer to high mid carder.
5. chris masters- he has the look of a future world champion and holding some other gold could propel him to the main event scene.
6. dh smith- i really like him. i think he could be just as big as his father.
7. husky harris- i dont know what it is i just really like this guy. i think he can go far i really do.
8. michael mcgullicutty- put him in this division to start his carreer and his limb to the top. i think he has what it takes to be a big time player.
9. r truth- hes ok. im not too crazy about him.

cruiserweight-/light heavyweight championship
1. evan bourn- he could be the face of this division.
2. justin gabriel- alot like bourne he can really put on some great matches with the rest of these guys.
3. tyson kidd- i like this guy alot- hes different and hes great in the ring.
4. yoshi tatsu- wwe has nothing for him- give him something to fight for.
5. chavo guererro- hes really not that bad. hes a veteran that can help get the young guys over.
6. kaval- lets face it hes not going to be a main eventer. at least give him the chance to steal the show.
7. trent barreta- he has been having some great matches on superstars as of late.

tag team championship
1. the hart dynasty- i really think wwe should have never split these guys up.
2. the usos- they need a push.
3. evan bourn and justin gabriel- they can really put on some amazing matches against other teams.
4. skip sheffield and ezekial jackson- they are both big guys and both powerhouses. these two can be the bully's of the tag division
5. ted dibiade jr and michael mcguillicutty- i think these two can really have some great matches tagging together.
6. cm punk and daniel bryan- these guys have alot of history together and i believe they can make one hell of a team.

womans championship
1. gail kim- the best female wrestler in the wwe.
2 natalya- just amazing.
3 beth phoenix- in my opinion one of the best wwe has.
4. tamina- i really like her. i think she could become a big star.
5. eve torres- she reminds me alot of trish stratus.
6. michelle mccool- she really is a good wrestler.
7 melina- she still has alot to offer. keep her heel.
8. kelly kelly- shes not that great in the ring but shes just so damn beautiful.
9. kaitlyn- she looks like she can really becoma a big womans wrestling star and she beautiful.

people that need to just give it up
1. triple h
2. the undertaker
3. rey mysterio
4. edge
5. kane
6. big show

Abe, thanks lol. I like your top 10 idea but I'd do it like this.

WWE Title- Brand Exclusive. Top 10 list comes out after every PPV.
World Title- Brand Exclusive. Top 10 list comes out after every PPV.
IC Title- Champ can appear on both shows.
Tag Titles-Champs can appear on both shows.
Cruiserweight/Lightheavyweight Title-Champ can appear on both shows.
Diva's Title- Champ can appear on both shows.

MoneyMack, It really is too bad that TNA owns the rights to "X-Division" because they really aren't using it to it's full potential anymore. Imagine the X-Divison in WWE with the Ultimate X match featuring Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourne, Kaval (I think he's done it in TNA), Justin Gabriel?! It would be epic.

Mr_Rodriquez, trust me lol I'd love to see the Hardcore title back too but with the PG era in full effect, it's highly unlikely.

I really like that list but heres my question, do you think the WWE should represent this in some kind of form that we can see. Like on wwe.com do you think there should be a section showing each belt and who the contenders are for it (something like the power 25). Or should we just have a good idea who the contenders are as fans. The number 1 contender thing just seems so random to me, it would be interesting to have some kind of order. Because realisticly shouldnt you lose that number 1 contendership after losing youre title match. Or maybe you would need to be in the top 5 contenders to at least challenge for the title. I would also like to see them unify the main event and mid card titles and to bring back the cruiserweight title.

I'm in a pissed off mood so I'm gonna tear apart your thread. Ok? Ok :)

Right now, WWE's title divisions are kind of a mess. They're not bad but they could be a lot better. Pretty much what i'm trying to say is that WWE currently has a lot of unused talent and I think a part of that is because of the title divisons. Here's what I think would work well for the WWE with it's current roster.

WWE's title divisions are kinda mess? How? Because there is unused talent? Remember, there are 5 hours of WWE programming a week (not including NXT), WWE is a business, the stars that draw rise to the top, stars that don't draw or have little potential to draw aren't used. Putting these stars into clearly defined divisions is a waste of time and effort, time and effort that should be put into guarenteed or potential draws. And having clearly defined divisions is just plain stupid, it's too rigid, to boring, to meh.

CM Punk
John Cena
John Morrison
Randy Orton
Sheamus
The Miz
Triple H
Wade Barrett

John Morrison shouldn't be competing for the WWE Championship unless he has substantial history with the champion (like he does now with the Miz) or he drastically improves his mic skills. Seeing as his mic skills have remained shit and cringe worthy since his debut and he only has history with The Miz, he should remain in the midcard.

Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Christian
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Kane
Rey Mysterio
Undertaker

Christian and Drew McIntyre? Really? Not enough people care about these two to warrant them being put in the main event. Christian has always been mediocre and doesn't deserve a main event spot with his age and lack of loyalty and ability. Drew McIntyre isn't over enough or talented enough to be competing for a world championship yet.

Chris Masters
Cody Rhodes
DH Smith
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston
Tyler Reks
William Regal
Zack Ryder

Decent, I guess.

The Uso Brothers

Shit superstars for a shit division, I guess this is ok too. But how to Henry and Truth work? They're both black and both embarrassing to watch, but that's pretty much it.

Chavo Guerrero
Daniel Bryan
Evan Bourne
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kaval
Primo Colon
Yoshi Tatsu

The Cruiserweight division is dead for a reason. Reviving it would be a complete waste as it wouldn't draw a dime. Plus, most of the supersats in that list are pretty crap, and superstars such as Bryan shouldn't be lumped with them.

Future Endeavours
Darren Young
Joey Mercury
Michael Tarver
Ricardo Rodriquez
Skip Sheffield
The Great Khali

Sheffield has potential and Rodriquez helps with Alberto's character; no reason to get rid of them. Tarver has the potential to be interesting and Khali (as shit as he is) is a draw in India.

With this layout, the roster is split up much better and allows more superstars to get "noticed". Now obviously, certain superstars can switch between divisions but this is how I'd start the "NEW WWE" off. Let me know how you'd do it.

The roster doesn't need to be split up, rigid divisions would make programming boring. Only interesting superstars should get noticed, I don't wanna quality time with main event superstars to be taken away in the name of possibly noticing a superstar who may or may not be any good. There's no need to stary a "NEW WWE." WWE is fucking awesome.

That was fun :)

Does this look like the Book This! section to anybody here? This is just a fantasy booking thread with the indirect "bring back the Cruiserweights" thrown in. As far as I can see, WWE shouldn't even keep their Tag Team Championships around. They are nothing but more merchandise to sell. There is no tag team division and when there's actual stand out teams to take seriously, they are tossed into the epically mediocre "I'm Shawn, your Jannety" cliche. Instead of pointlessly making tag teams, just to kill then, do the world a favor and just kill the division as a whole.

As for the Divas title, a few months ago I would say the same thing as I did for the Tag Team titles. But it seems that over the past few weeks, WWE is actually trying to build a credible Divas division as opposed to the flavor of the month facing LayCool. But still, either keep it up or get rid of it too. No sense in having arm candy holding shoulder candy.

Cruiserweights would become just as pointless now as they would when Smackdown had about 12 of them. At the end of the day, the one and only thing the Cruiserweight division and title ever did in WWE was push Rey Mysterio. Other than that, it was just a waste of space. As a matter of fact, that was the reason Gregory Helms held it for so long. There was no interest by anybody. Adding it, would just be as pointless as it's always been. And with ECW dead, it would be even more pointless.

HBKurt Angle, John Morrison has history with CM Punk (ECW), John Cena (K-Fed storyline), Triple H (DX vs Miz/Morrison), Sheamus (Most recent fued) and of course the Miz (their tag team). So I don't know where you're coming from with this whole "no history with anybody" thing.

Second, Drew McIntyre's gimmick is the chosen one. Obviously he's going to be pushed into the mainevent sooner or later (most likely with MITB). Christian, is very deserving of a world title. He's been with WWE forever (minue the few years in TNA) and even helped put ECW talent over for a long time. Again, don't know where you're coming from.

The tag divison, now I do agree with you. It is shit, which is why the WWE needs new teams. I thought about it a bit and figured R-Truth & JTG would make a better team (True Crime). Mark Henry should either go to IC Division or Future Endeavours...Or he could possibly team with Bourne...

The cruiserweight division was dead when they didn't have as many high profile cruiserweights. Now that the WWE has more "smaller" guys, the time is perfect to revive that divison.

Don't take this reply as a "shit on your parade". I respect and actually enjoyed reading your comment. Thanks!

WWE Undisputed Championship-It worked in the old days and brought alot of feud
John Cena
Randy Orton
Jack Swagger
CM Punk
Wade Barrett
The Miz
Sheamus
Triple H
The Big Show
The Undertaker
John Morrison
Edge
Kane
Christian

This lsit consists of basically the normal maineventers and guys like Morrison, and Christian who i fele are ready for main event for their effort.

Unified Intercontinental/US Title-Honestly you can't have a US and international title because it doesn't make sense but these are just all the guys that wwe have been treated badly that dont necessarily fit the high-flying division that can be future main eventers.
Alex Riley
Alberto Del Rio
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Goldust (Dusty or Black Reign)
Finlay (veteran needed)
Chris Masters
Ted Dibiase
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Tyler Reks
Tyson Kidd
Drew Mcintyre

Unified Tag Team Championships (Basically made up tag teams of people that would work good together)
Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel
Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty
David Hart Smith and William Regal (Regal could make DH smith a star simply because Regal is a wide known name)
The Usos
Vladimir Koslov and Ezekiel Jackson (They did good on ECW)

Cruiserweight/Light Heavyweight Title-The Highflyers need their own division because they cant fight big guys by themselves.
Rey Mysterio (Veteran)
Yoshi Tatsu (serious gimmick)
Primo Colon
Trent Barretta
Zack Ryder (better gimmick)
Curt Hawkins
Kofi Kingston
R-Truth (gimmick in TNA)
Evan Bourne
Kaval
Joey Mercury
Tyler Black
JTG (without gimmick)

Unified Divas/Women's Titles (It ook out Layla and switched her with Rosa frankly because I don't see much talent in Layla because shes just a sidekick. Rosa was a champ in OVW)
Eve
Beth Phoenix
Rosa Mendes
Michelle Mccool
Gail Kim
Alicia Fox
Melina
Natalya
Kelly Kelly
Tamina
Maryse

Future Endeavoured-Everyone else.

With these Unified Titles it will be more like the attitude era and everyone can get noticed due them being in some sort of division so no lower card and jobbers.

HBKurt Angle, John Morrison has history with CM Punk (ECW), John Cena (K-Fed storyline), Triple H (DX vs Miz/Morrison), Sheamus (Most recent fued) and of course the Miz (their tag team). So I don't know where you're coming from with this whole "no history with anybody" thing.

Weak arguement by you here. The ONLY reason I'm ok with John Morrison's current feud for the WWE Championship is because he has SUBSTANTIAL history with the current champion. The Miz and John Morrison are two superstars who will always be associated with eachother, and thus, a feud between them is logical and exciting enough to make up for the lack of character Morrison has. Maybe I didn't choose my words carefully, but a past feud on its own isn't enough to make Morrison interesting enough to be competing for a world championship. His feud with The Miz is an exception due to the amount of history they share.

[Second, Drew McIntyre's gimmick is the chosen one. Obviously he's going to be pushed into the mainevent sooner or later (most likely with MITB).

I would have agreed with you a few months ago when he still seemed in the midst of his push, but it seems as though creative don't care about McIntyre much anymore for the simple reason that the fans don't care about McIntyre. He's not over enough to warrant a main event push, and pushing him into the world title scene while he' hardly gets a reaction would be a bad idea (look at Swagger.)

Christian, is very deserving of a world title. He's been with WWE forever (minue the few years in TNA) and even helped put ECW talent over for a long time. Again, don't know where you're coming from.

I love how you casually dismissed his years in TNA. Here are some facts for you, no WWE Superstar has won a World Championship in the WWE after winning a World Championship in TNA. And to my knowledge, the only superstar to win a World Championship in WWE after going to TNA from WWE and going back to WWE was Jeff Hardy, and that's because he was crazily over. Christian has never been that over in his life. Which brings me to to my next point, Christian isn't over enough to be a World Champion, which means Christian isn't good enough to be a World Champion. Plus, he's getting on now. His spot in the main event should be given to a younger more loyal and more talented superstar who has a future.

The cruiserweight division was dead when they didn't have as many high profile cruiserweights. Now that the WWE has more "smaller" guys, the time is perfect to revive that divison.

And why do you think there weren't many high profile cruiserweights? Because the WWE never spent time or effort on the cruiserweight division. And why do you think the WWE never spent time or effort on the cruiserweight division? Because they never drew shit.

Even though I completely disagree with your original post and response to my post, I respect you for not being a dick back to me. You have something going for you.

The OP is a complete mess and this whole topic is a joke.

WWE doesnt need to have singles divisions. It's a simply irrelevant tool of wrestling as far as the company is now concerned. They are more concerned with having the right wrestlers in the right spot at the right time.

Case in point, is that Del Rio doesnt belong near the main event picture. Neither does Barrett and as soon as WWE kick into the Road to Wrestlemania, these two will sink into the mid card title picture. As will Kane most likely, although he is more likely to fill a jobber role.

However Dolph Ziggler has had more mentions as a potential main eventer of the future simply because of his recent feud and matches with Cena. Despite losing, he is rightly at the top of potential future World title contenders. He has more going for him than McIntyre or Rhodes.

And the less that can be said about the crusierweight idea, the better. It simply isnt coming back. it doesnt need to come and people need to get over this fact. People need to get over the fact that cruiserweight division died because of the lack of drawing power. It died because of a lack of talent, the company clmaping down on the "risky" style and the outright lack of focus and time given to them. Mid 90's WCW proved that given adequate time the smaller wrestlers can tell a very good story.

Much like the cruisers, the tag division has had no focus on it so the chances of this producing any talent of merit is gone for the time being. So the idea of dumping people together like Hawkins and Berretta who are talentless buffoons will not benefit the company at all.

The OP is a complete mess and this whole topic is a joke.

WWE doesnt need to have singles divisions. It's a simply irrelevant tool of wrestling as far as the company is now concerned. They are more concerned with having the right wrestlers in the right spot at the right time.

Case in point, is that Del Rio doesnt belong near the main event picture. Neither does Barrett and as soon as WWE kick into the Road to Wrestlemania, these two will sink into the mid card title picture. As will Kane most likely, although he is more likely to fill a jobber role.

However Dolph Ziggler has had more mentions as a potential main eventer of the future simply because of his recent feud and matches with Cena. Despite losing, he is rightly at the top of potential future World title contenders. He has more going for him than McIntyre or Rhodes.

And the less that can be said about the crusierweight idea, the better. It simply isnt coming back. it doesnt need to come and people need to get over this fact. People need to get over the fact that cruiserweight division died because of the lack of drawing power. It died because of a lack of talent, the company clmaping down on the "risky" style and the outright lack of focus and time given to them. Mid 90's WCW proved that given adequate time the smaller wrestlers can tell a very good story.

Much like the cruisers, the tag division has had no focus on it so the chances of this producing any talent of merit is gone for the time being. So the idea of dumping people together like Hawkins and Berretta who are talentless buffoons will not benefit the company at all.

Wow, mature...

The title of my thread is exactly what has been talked about throughtout this whole thread. The fact that I've posted an opinion on what I think would work for the WWE is not something to go bashing just because you have nothing better to do. This thread is simply for discussion on what you think would work for the WWE, not how much of a smark you are. Alberto Del Rio is clearly on his way to the mainevent and why would they waste all this time on Wade Barrett only for him to go down to the mid-card. Maybe you should watch your wrestling a bit better, think before you speak, and then come back and write something on this thread...People like you do nothing but bitch about the tag division and shit but yet you won't give WWE a chance to fix it with new teams.

During WrestleMania,
Unification of the WWE/World Heavyweight Title into the WWE World Title.
Unification of the US/Intercontinental Title into the WWE US Title and not the Intercontinental (Tribute to WCW).

After WrestleMania,
End the Brand Extension, Make Vickie Guerrero GM of WWE, Introduce the WWE TV Title as Extreme Rules/24-7 for Jobbers (Tribute to ECW).

Tag Team Division - It's needs to rebuild.
The Usos (Heels) - With Rikishi as Manager
Major Brothers (Faces) - Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins are forgettable gimmicks in my opinion.
JTG and R-Truth (Faces) - From the Streets.
Kofi and Ezekiel (Heels) - Speed and Power Duo.
Barreta and Reks (Heels) - Slackers with talents.
Yoshi Tatsu and Evan Bourne (Faces) - International Stars

TV Title (Low Cards or Jobbers)
Chris Masters turns heels and get the Title he announces that he will challenge anyone at anytime in an Extreme Rules match.
You have Joey Mercury, Chavo Guerrero, Mark Henry, Darren Young popping up to get some gold.

Divas - Make those match serious.
No more Lingerie or Even Grown and no Pillow fights.

Pay-Per-Views
January - Royal Rumble with 30-Man Battle as the Main Event.
April - Wrestle Mania with Rumble winner vs World Champion as the Main Event
August - Summer Slam as an outdoor event.
November - Survivor Series with 10-Man 5 vs. 5 Elimination Tag Match as the Main Event.
In Your House Type PPV every other month.
Keep up the Youth Movement and since Linda loss no more PG..LOL.

The first thing I would do is end the Brand Extension, after WrestleMania. I liked the way WWE was booked before the Brand Extension. However, instead of one Commissioner, I like the idea of the "Championship Committee" that TNA used this year with TNA President Dixie Carter, TNA Managing Partner Hulk Hogan, and TNA Executive Producer Eric Bischoff (Ric Flair would later replace Carter as having on-screen authority via Immortal). WWE's version could be comprised of current SmackDown Consultant Vickie Guerrero, current SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long, and WWE Executive Vice President Stephanie McMahon or Linda McMahon, with all three having on-screen authority.

WWE World Championship: Unify the WWE Championship and World Championship at WrestleMania
Edge
The Undertaker
John Cena
Triple H
Randy Orton
The Miz*
Dolph Ziggler*
Alberto Del Rio
Kane*
Sheamus
Jack Swagger*
Drew McIntyre*
Chris Jericho*
CM Punk*
Daniel Bryan*
Ted DiBiase
Ron Killings
Mark Henry*
The Big Show
Ezekiel Jackson
Finlay*
Tyler Reks
*could also work as a contender for the WWE Television Championship

WWE Television Championship: Unify the United States Championship and Intercontinental Championship (couldn't think of a better name)
The Miz*
Dolph Ziggler*
Kane*
Jack Swagger*
Drew McIntyre*
CM Punk*
Kane*
Chris Jericho*
Daniel Bryan*
Christian*
Finlay*
Goldust
William Regal
David Otunga
Skip Sheffield
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
Tyson Kidd
Chris Masters
Cody Rhodes
Kofi Kingston
*could also work as a contender for the WWE World Championship

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Bring this back, it's obvious that the fans want it, and that WWE has the stars to do it. Weight limit: 225
Daniel Bryan
Evan Bourne
Justin Gabriel
Santino Marella
R-Truth
Primo
Yoshi Tatsu
Curt Hawkins
Joey Mercury
JTG

WWE Tag Team Championship: Current teams and teams I think would work well together
The Usos
Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel
Alex Riley & The Miz
Michael McGillicutty & Husky Harris
Edge & Christian
Daniel Bryan & William Regal
Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne
Tyler Reks & Andrew Jackson

WWE Divas Championship: Rebuild it to what it used to be. Stop making all the Divas look weak. Make them ALL serious contenders.
AJ Lee
Aksana
Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Eve
Gail Kim
Kaitlyn
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Maryse
Maxine
Melina
Michelle McCool
Molly Holly
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Naomi
Rosa Mendes
Tamina

Wildcards: I feel that these guys can easily fit into all of the above divisions (with the exception of the Divas division)
Chavo Guerrero
Christian
John Morrison
Rey Mysterio
Zack Ryder

As for the Pay-Per-Views, I would make it simple. Go back to basics, for the most part, keeping some of the new pay-per-views.
January: The Royal Rumble - One of the Biggest PPV's of the year. RTWM starts here. One of the Big 5.
February: No Way Out - An instant Classic. Go back to the original format.
March: WrestleMania - No need to explain this one. Currently one of the Big 5.
April: Backlash - The way this was booked in the past was perfect. Bring it back.
May: Night of Champions - I like the concept. Get rid of Over the Limit. Also one of the Big 5.
June: Judgment Day - Judgment Day was a main-stay on WWE TV, and the fans liked it.
July: The Great American Bash - What PPV better for July? WWE represents "Americana", right?
August: SummerSlam - One of the original PPVs. Currently one of the Big 5.
September: Unforgiven - This PPV has had some memorable matches.
October: Extreme Rules - With the history of No Mercy here, Extreme Rules concept fits.
November: Survivor Series - A main-stay with a lot of history. Also one of the Big 5.
December: Vengeance - The end of the year revenge seems perfect. The very first Vengeance was Dec. 9, 2001.

CM Punk
John Cena
John Morrison
Randy Orton
Sheamus
The Miz
Triple H
Wade Barrett

Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Christian
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Kane
Rey Mysterio
Undertaker

Chris Masters
Cody Rhodes
DH Smith
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston
Tyler Reks
William Regal
Zack Ryder

The Uso Brothers

Chavo Guerrero
Daniel Bryan
Evan Bourne
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kaval
Primo Colon
Yoshi Tatsu

WWE Diva's Championship Division
Alicia Fox
Beth Pheonix
Brie Bella
Eve
Gail Kim
Kaitlyn
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Maryse
Melina
Michelle McCool
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Rosa Mendes
Tamina

Future Endeavours
Darren Young
Joey Mercury
Michael Tarver
Ricardo Rodriquez
Skip Sheffield
The Great Khali

WWE IS NOT MMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWE doesn't need a division for every title. The intercontinental and United States championships shouldn't have there own divisions. They never had and they never will. The Intercontinental title can be used to get younger guys over, it can be used to see if a mid card superstar is ready for the main event, and it can be used with main event guys, for example when Triple H won when he was in the " Two Man Power Trip. " The same can be said for the United states title as well.

The WWE and World Heavyweight championships can be put on guys who deserve and are ready for them.

Lastly, WWE does need to fix there tag division and add a cruiserweight division because it seems like smaller guys have no purpose in the WWE and Vince needs to work on that. So the Tag and Cruiserweight divisions are the only things I agree with you on.

Wow, mature...
Mature as sending me a bitchy PM? Jackass

The title of my thread is exactly what has been talked about throughtout this whole thread. The fact that I've posted an opinion on what I think would work for the WWE is not something to go bashing just because you have nothing better to do.
I'm waiting for you to get to your point.

This thread is simply for discussion on what you think would work for the WWE, not how much of a smark you are.
Says the smark who made a thread called The titles and divisions that WWE should have. Says the smark who is questioning Vince McMahon who has more knowledge and experience in his pinky than you do.

Alberto Del Rio is clearly on his way to the mainevent
Well smack me in the face with a damn chair, I agree with you about something.

why would they waste all this time on Wade Barrett only for him to go down to the mid-card. Maybe you should watch your wrestling a bit better, think before you speak, and then come back and write something on this thread...
But this thread was so rubbish it was crying out for someone to rip it apart. Wade Barrett should be in the midcard because he spent the last six months getting destroyed by Cena and Orton. He lost to them singlehandedly and decisively despite having a "dominant" faction behind him. Going to the midcard without Nexus and on his own merits will allow him to establish some wins and strengthen his character again. He is a future main eventer, something WWE doesnt really need at this very moment.

People like you do nothing but bitch about the tag division and shit but yet you won't give WWE a chance to fix it with new teams.
New teams? Putting random people together is not what the tag division needs. They need people with chemistry. The Usos would be a better bet than Hawkins and Berretta, as would Percy Watson's team from FCW. Random tag teams suck without the right talent (For the record, in case you're too stupid to understand, Jericho & Edge worked, Miz & Big Show worked)

Read the post above me. WWE is and never will be MMA. MMA is successful because of the reality behind it, not because of its weight divisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back