The solution to the dying tag division

tcizthechamp

Dark Match Jobber
Ok so we all know the wwe's tag division is super weak right now.They have about 4 or 5 legit heel tag teams, and only 1 face tag team. Bottom line:The wwe needs more face tag teams. Besides cryme tyme, who else is gonna fued with y2j/jericho?? please dont kill me if this thread has been done b4 :worship:

Ok so basically i made a list of superstars in the wwe who were currently doing nothing with their careers.

Raw
-Carlito ( never shudd of broken up with primo, and now they're stuck in a boring fued.)
-Primo (see above)
-The Miz ( wwe dropped the ball on this guy)
-Chris Masters (not sure if hes even in a fued with mvp)
-Evan Bourne (-_- being killed by swagger is not helping)
-Mark Henry (WTF is the wwe doing with this guy?? he needs to punch the midget in the face and get on with his career)

Smackdown
-Finlay (Again not being used for much)
-RTruth (Not being pushed)
-Kane ( :wtf:khali needs to go. The wwe fires talent like umaga, but khali's still got a job?)
-Matt Hardy (not sure if hes gonna go into the ME, most likely just float in the midcard)
-Mike Knox (a monster thats doing nothing but lose to rey. AGAIN)

ECW
-Sheamus (the only guy whos actually caught my eye from the talent thing)
-Gregory helms (THE HURRICANE)
-Paul Burchill (talented Guy)
-William Regal (i miss regal)

ok so the only face tag teams i cudd make were....

-Matt hardy and Evan bourne - maybe turn hardy face and have him team up with a high flyer like bourne. cudd be like the mattitude thing.

-Kane and Mark Henry
Turn kane face and team him up with henry to create a knockoff of the show/kane team.

-Rtruth and Mark Henry
Hey it cudd happen :shrug:One is fast and the other is strong.

-Finlay and Sheamus
The IRISH MEN :lmao:

-Regal and Burchill
THE Britans :disappointed:

-Carltio and Masters
i liked them actually in 2005

so pretty much yea thts all i got. the wwe rlly screwed themselves when they got rid of all their tag teams. So wut do u guys think is a good face tag team. and yes i kno i threw in some heel teams as well. anyway wutta u guys think?

I like the Carltio and Masters idea and THE Britans. but i think WWE should spend some money and try get the moter city mashine guns and beer money from TNA. I Can't belive they havent already. TNA is Killing WWE in the tag team divshion. But i dont think wwe really cares. They dont even try any more Miz and Morson were great but didn't have any one to fight. Chreym Time was good at first but am getting borning.

You forgot about the great team of Henry and Hornswoggle. MarkSwoggle! Terrible. Anyways, I guess we now have DX, Legacy, Cryme Time, Hart Dynasty, Jericho/Show, and Burchill/Regal. 4 heels and 2 faces. Maybe Kane and Mike Knox could team up, Knox would have to be face which probably won't happen. Kane could be heel again, but it's been done. As far as face tag teams, you could have Bourne and Kofi. Maybe even Mysterio and R Truth.

I think they should concentrate on building tag teams on ECW. You could have the bizarre duo of Goldust and Hurricane. Ezekiel Jackson and Koslov could be a pretty dominating heel team. Yoshi and Reks could be put together to give them something to do. Maybe even Yoshki and Funaki. I could also see WWE putting the comedy jobbers Santion and Eugene together.

I don't know, those are just some suggestions. I do think the Irish Men with Sheamus and Finlay could be pretty brutal though.

this is sad considering that that the tag teams were once considered the better part of wwe then the mid card was. they have had great teams. they just fuck it up every time by breaking up teams and having them feud each other because they think it will draw better. NO is does not. tag teams are tag teams we have way to many heel teams. Koslov and Jackson will be team soon to so that is 5 heels teams. one face team really. when you have great potental with low carders that have nothing. the Britans would be great feud with the Irish men on ECW. then you could throw in Yoshi and Funaki as the Japan team. or make a USA team with people. there are lots out there wwe just needs to get their heads out of there asses.

Ugh more fix the tag division talk. Everybody has an idea to "fix the tag division" and blah blah blah. It doesn't need fixed... it needs FEATURED!!!

People, take the garbage off of WWE television. No matter how much people love the little ********er, fire Hornswaggle. Funny... maybe. He certainly doesn't need an entire segment every week on Raw. Hopefully Dream Street this past week will put him out for awhile. But seriously, take the 1 or 2 shitty GD segments on Raw and Smackdown each and every week, throw the tag teams in there (with the occasional 1-on-1 match between members of teams that are rivals), and ta-daa! You suddenly have a tag division again! It's really not tough. The problem with the WWE (and you wouldn't think of it as a problem) is that it's too big for itself. Christ you have like 8-9 titles between 3 shows. 2 Women's titles... that's just fucking redic in the first place. We don't need 2 women's titles. Ever. Christ there's almost more Divas than the size of TNA's roster. Not really... but there are so effing many. Vince needs to clean the talent house because he's paying people that never see the light of an arena on TV more than once every 3 months. I don't want to see these people fired because it's how they pay their bills, but there are just too many. We only need like 8-10 Divas. At the most. Make a rule that if you haven't been on TV in 3 months, we're letting you go. Sorry Charlie. Cleaning up the talent pool and clearing up space to even put a tag division is all that needs to happen. There's perfectly good TV time each week to take out shit TV and put in the tag teams. That's all that needs to happen. The WWE has the tag division and the talent. Alllllllllllllllllllllll they hafta do is put the damn product on the tv.

The Britains idea already failed once, but in ECW they good be a dominant tag team, so why not. Carlito and Masters I loved but once again has already been done before, and I dont think they will put Carlito back into a tag team just like that. The problem with your other teams is that they are on different shows, and I know that the Undisputed Champs can defend on any show but both guys should be on the same show in my opinion.

there are rummers of flair and hogan comming back to wwe in one form or anouther. I say get them good and mad at each outher but tell them they can't fight instead They find and manage tag teams in a war with each outher. ending in a match a wresle mania

Just so I'm clear, everyone who has mentioned Jackson and Kozlov possibly teaming up isn't seeing the obvious brewing feud here? They are playing a weekly game of one-ups-manship by destroying jobbers....Stiker has been saying for 3 weeks "Anything you can do, I can do better."
The WWE should start teaming up mid carders and putting them into matches just to get these faces (not heels and faces, literally faces) on TV and give them a chance to get over. Pair different guys to get them on TV, and if they discover a diamond in the rough that gets over with the crowd and actually has some chemistry, they might have found themselves something. Not mid-carders like Kofi or Rey, who are at the top of the respective mid-cards, but guys who are currently storyline-free. I'd be more impressed seeing WWE utilizing all their talent rather than not developing anyone and running the same 5-7 match combos out there.

Also, Sheamus is the future of ECW and should pick up steam the way Swagger did...I don't want him anywhere near Finlay, cause Finlay sucks.

i agree with shafe 41 the whole horny thing wasnt funny to me to begin with you wanna laugh flip it to the comedy channel and dont say that wwe is going for the younger kids when hbk super kicked some litle girls teeth down her mouth, ok now i feel they should of kept the major brothers instead of splitting them apart they are a well balanced and skilled team who can get behind the crowd there is face team number 2 because we all now dx isnt going to last for maybe more than a month. now london another great team that was thrown to the side, and we will prolly will not see london any time soon bc of his attitude and tbk got fired for smoking pot wtf if you cant take certain drugs to ease the pain and if u take to many pain killers they will be killing you so what do u have left? throw some icy hot on it and keep f that, so there is face team 3, now four team 4 i would say that if jeff stays and after a month or two team him with r truth, they did a tag match on superstars a few weeks ago and seemed to work pretty good together plus they r exciting to watch and together the2 of them could blow the roof off so there it is prob solved there are more but thats a start

Tag teams in the WWE is fucking dead. I am a big fan of tag team wrestling. WWE just pisses me off, because they killed all of the great tag teams. There are hardly no great tag teams left. Sometimes i rather watch tna than wwe sometimes, even though i hate tna. But i am very dissappointed with the wwe as a whole.

Someone said it earlier, the problem is not lack of teams the problem is WWE is not featuring tag team wrestling and when they do it is super teams like Y2J/Show, Y2J/Edge, Rated RKO, DX, etc... It is so rare for a good tag team match to happen without big names like that. If they decided they wanted a strong tag team division they could have one by next monday.

P.s. what if edge was healthy by next WM and they did Christian Edge vs. Hardyz. Sure its been said already, but talking about tag teams made me think about it.

This is a crazy idea that will never happen but I want to see what you think:

SummerSlam
-Chris Jericho & The Big Show retain the tag titles in controversial fashion. Either by countout, disqualification or an illegal pin/submission. This can push Cryme Tyme as a serious team.
-DX def. Legacy but only just. This pushes Legacy but gives DX their return push if thats the right word.
-The Great Khali def. Kane and destroys him after the match.
-CM Punk wins the World Heavyweight Championship from Jeff Hardy. I don't know how, could be interference ect.
-John Cena vs. Randy Orton, doesn't matter who wins

Breaking Point (All matches are submission matches even if not correct)
-Chris Jericho & The Big Show vs. Cryme Tyme for the Unified Tag Team Championship: Jericho & Big Show retain fairly.
-DX vs. The Hart Dynasty: The same as Legacy, DX give the Dynasty a push and bearly pull out a win
-The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali: Undertaker comes back on SmackDown telling Khali that he will pay for what he did to Kane and that he is standing in the way for what Undertaker wants to achieve. Taker comes back like a heel but it is Khali that displays the heel tactics such as attacking his "brother" Ranjin Sighn. Taker def. Khali, afterwards Kane returns and they delivera double chokeslam to Khali reuniting the Brothers of Destruction. They then say that they want the Unified Tag Team Titles at the next PPV inside the devils playground, Hell in a Cell
-The Hardy's vs. Legacy: Matt & Jeff win with Jeff acting like he is still suffering from the TLC match. The Hardy's push Legacy.
-Randy Orton vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship: Rematch of SummerSlam. Doesn't matter who wins.
-CM Punk defending the World Heavyweight Championship against John Morrison

Hell in a Cell (All matches are inside the Hell in the Cell even if not correct)
-Chris Jericho & The Big Show vs. The Brothers of Destruction for the Unified Tag Team Championship: Jericho and Big Show retain after the Masked Imposter Kane returns (with Festus playing him again) with The Great Khali & Paul Bearer and rip off the Cell door like when Kane first debuted and attack the Brothers of Destruction.
-Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase vs. John Cena & DX for the WWE Championship: Who ever makes the pinfall is the champion. I have no more storylines for them after Hell in a Cell.
-The Hart Foundation vs. The Hardy's & a mystery female tag team partner in a 6 person intergender tag team match: The Hardy's say that their tag team partner is making her debut and you haven't seen her compete. At the event Jeff says that the TLC match made him foget and she is actually making her re-debut and you haven't seen her compete since Survivor Series 2006. Lita returns and Team Xtreme pick up the win pushing the Dynasty once again.

Bragging Rights (Interactive PPV even if not correct)
-Chris Jericho & The Big Show vs. The Hardy's or (DX or Legacy) or (Cryme Tyme or The Hart Dynasty) for the Unified Tag Team Championship: Don't know who, I will just tell you the storylines after Bragging Rights
-Michelle McCool vs. Melina or Natalya or Lita for the Women's Championship: Lita wins the title.
-The Great Kane (Masked, Imposter Kane) & The Great Khali w/ Paul Bearer vs. The Brothers of Desruction in some kind of match: Don't know who, I will just tell you the storylines after Bragging Rights

Storylines after Bragging Rights
-Lita is involved in a Divas Survivor Series Match and then feuds with Divas she's never faced. Around No Way Out, Melina turns heel and wins the women's championship. At Wrestlemania. Lita wins the women's championship in a retiremen match like Trish Stratus. After Wrestlemania, Michelle destroys everyone before after a couple of weeks, Melina makes the save thus turning her face again. At Backlash, a six-pack challenge for the vacant Women's Championship: Melina vs. Eve vs. Maria vs. Layla vs. Natalya vs. Michelle McCool
-At some point, Team Xtreme holds both the Women's and Tag Team Championship's. They have a long feud with Chris Jericho & The Big Show and at Wrestlemania have a TLC for the Unified Tag Team Championship after Edge returns as a face: (Doesn't matter who's champion) Chris Jericho & The Big Show vs. Edge & Christian (faces) vs. The Hardy's in a Triple Threat TLC match for the Unified Tag Team Championship. Possibly an Edge and Christian win to help push Christian to the SmackDown main event and a feud with Chris Jericho & The Big Show. This is also Jeff Hardy's last match in the company for now and Matt takes his spot in the main event.
-The storyline for the Brothers of Destruction is this although they could possibly have a tag title reign. Paul Bearer reveals that Festus is the Great Kane and that he used to be a crew member for the WWE and the masked magician (My Network TV association). He says that inside the concret was a secret breathing tube and the concrete was not proper concret and it was an illusion. It was an illusion much like the ones Undertaker uses. He reveals that he helped Festus train and he was the one behind the imposter Kane the first time. He knew Festus as a child when he used to know Kane in his childhood (the storyline in 2007 with Kane knowing who it was) However, Kane tormented Festus leading to his state were he awakes when the bell rings. He says that he then took him back to his home were he was looked after by his former best friend Jesse. He says he carried the urn to scare The Undertaker but it really controls a bell inside The Great Kane's mask to awaken him when nessecary. I haven't yet thought of how the feud ends but it can lead to Paul Bearer being released from his contract, I don't know about Festus but Khali could disappear finally returning saving a face from a heel beatdown. Kane could also turn heel again quite easily.

These are just crazy ideas but I'd like to know what you think about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back