The Social Club (Q & A)

That was my favorite part to write and have in there which kind of surprised me seeing how it wasn't even in my original idea for this RP

Entrance Description: He walks to the ring giving the fans extremely rude Italian hand gestures as he talks to his bodyguard Gino Rizzoli. He is searched by the ref for any foreign objects before every match. When he gets to the ring he carefully takes the Cornicello Charm from around his neck and gives it to Gino. He is then searched by the ref for any foreign objects (The writer can have the ref find and confiscate illegal objects on occasion to change things up).

It's doubled.

Plus your roster profile should be named Tony Mancini instead of Anthony Mancini.

I do that from time to time on accident. I'll get it fixed the next time I do some character changes.

Does it matter? His name is Anthony.

In my quest to watch every big 4 PPV I've decided to take a break from Wrestlemania (At WM21) and I've started watching SummerSlam with #1.

I love the Network. Already more than worth the $10 a month.

Edit: Listening to NorCal's podcast first.

I'm doing a nostalgia run of my own on the WWE Network. Watching major PPV's, old Raw's and soon old Nitro's, in chronological order. I'm at Raw from June 21, 1993 now. It's fun re-living the old days again when time permits.

I'm doing a nostalgia run of my own on the WWE Network. Watching major PPV's, old Raw's and soon old Nitro's, in chronological order. I'm at Raw from June 21, 1993 now. It's fun re-living the old days again when time permits.
I started watching in 2002 so this is all new to me.

Which is the main reason I have & love the Network.

I started watching in 2002 so this is all new to me.

Which is the main reason I have & love the Network.

It goes without saying then that you need to watch the Raw's and Nitro's from the monday night wars. Can't wait until I get up to those but again as I said, I'm doing it chronological. Nitro didn't exist yet. Wrestlemania 9 was just as bad now in retrospect as it was then. Other than Heenan on the camel, that's still funny and the only good thing on that show.

I've been doing the chronological order since I've had the network. Currently about to hit summer slam 97. Been watching each raw n nitro, then the ppv . Pretty fun

That's to much effort.

with the PPVs they automatically go to the next one when the one I'm watching is over .

I'm just wondering how do you guys even get time to watch all these shows? I mean, I wish I could watch them too but I barely got any time.

I'm just wondering how do you guys even get time to watch all these shows? I mean, I wish I could watch them too but I barely got any time.
As a freelance writer I do all my work on a computer at home so while I'm clacking away at my laptop I have the network playing on my tablet right next to my laptop

I've been doing the chronological order since I've had the network. Currently about to hit summer slam 97. Been watching each raw n nitro, then the ppv . Pretty fun

That's the way to go. It's like being a kid again, isn't it?

That's to much effort.

with the PPVs they automatically go to the next one when the one I'm watching is over .

Not really. You do the Raw's until they say "this sunday at Summerslam" then you watch that particular Summerslam, then back to Raw, for example. Now once I hit the Nitro's it will take a little more effort to keep everything in order but it will be fun enough that it won't be a hassle.

It's not every day for me. I started back in like June with Wrestlemania 1 and worked my way up. Between working full time, church stuff, G-Mod duties, Creative duties, RP'ing, and still managing to have a social life on top of all that, I get maybe 1 oldschool Raw watched a night lately. It's when I have the time for it. Especially the PPV's. I do admittedly skip the stuff that's 100% awful, that saves a little time.

I'm rewatching Back to Brooklyn and it's everything a big wrestling event should be.

Watching the starting video where everyone tells where they were last year still gets me pumped for the event

I never was able to finish my RP today.

I stopped at 2,910 words almost on page 6.

Still have a chunk left to so I'm guessing at least 6.5 pages and 3,300 words.

Hope everyone likes long RPs

I'm a happy person.

2 new games came from Gamefly today.

Force Unleashed and Tales from the Borderlands.

I'm really falling in love with the Borderlands series. It's easily my #3 favorite game series. I own the 1 & 2 and I'm hoping this one is cheap enough to buy. Then all I need I the Pre-Sequel and I have them all.

I think about random stuff when I'm bored and this time it was why the originally idea for Tony didn't work.

It's because there was none of me in there.

What I like to do is put a little bit of my past experiences and the like into my characters so I have a stuff I can use with a little molding to fit the character.

When I started I wanted to try going 100% gimmick and we all know how that worked out. It wasn't until I faced Veejay in my #1 contenders match I started putting a bit of me into Tony and I started winning.

A pure gimmick character works for some but after trying I can confidently say I'm not one of those people.

Hey, Anthony. ;)

Some questions for you.

Think that you have the full liberty.

So, whom from the released wrestlers, you would like to team up with?

Same question about active wrestlers?

Who's your all-time favorite character from WZCW? And why?

Favorite male wrestler in WWE?

Favorite female wrestler in WWE?

Wrestlers that are channel changers for you?

ShinChan™;5619127 said:
So, whom from the released wrestlers, you would like to team up with?
Steamboat Ricky

Same question about active wrestlers?
Blackjack Theron

Who's your all-time favorite character from WZCW? And why?
Blackjack Theron. D&D as well as Zelda are 2 things the are very near to my heart that bring back the few happy childhood memories I can actually remember.

Favorite male wrestler in WWE?
It's a 3 way tie between Nakamura, Joe & Jack Gallagher

Favorite female wrestler in WWE?
Asuka

Wrestlers that are channel changers for you?
I don't change the channel I just ignore them.

Milenko was the old me, someone I am not proud of at all. When I came back I wanted to move forward and show people that I've changed and having that name wouldn't have made that job any easier so I took the name of a pub down my street. This one combines that name with an anime my daughter showed me that I enjoy.

I will answer to the name but Milenko will probably never come back

Steins;Gate is one of the greatest shows ever created, so I actually approve.
never heard of it until my Mother in Law bought my daughter the complete series for getting straight As and she had me binge watch it but it's high on my list of favorites now as well.

I never thought I would watch anything but WWE but here I am watching an episode of Impact for the first time in years, gonna binge LU season 3. Thank you YouTube

Also thinking about getting njpwWorld so I can watch New Japan as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back