The Social Club (Q & A)

Discussion in 'Backstage' started by Hyorinmaru, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
    E-Fed Mod

The camera turns on and shows a grainy black and white wide shot of the entrance to dingy, run down carnival complete with a dilapidated ticket booth next to a rotting welcome sign. The camera bounces slightly as the camera man walks through the entrance and jump as a gust of wind knocks down what's left of the welcome sign right as he walks by.

As he moves closer toward the center of the carnival we're shown broken down games and rusted bumper cars. As we pass a disgusting looking but miraculously still working popcorn machine the camera jerks to a stop right in front of a giant painting beckoning the reader to "Come Enjoy The Freak Show!" with little illegible blurbs next to pictures of The Bearded Lady and The Amazingly Conjoined Twins holding The World's Smallest Midget in the palm of her/their hand. We hear the camera man sigh and the camera itself shakes back and forth as he shakes his head in disgust at the very un PC image in front of him.

As the camera moves past the picture the image on the screen gets even more grainy and distorted and even goes out for a second before coming back on right in front of the giant black canvas tent that is the Big Top. The camera man goes to walk into the Big Top but stops when he hears a low voice coming from inside. The camera pans left & right before it the camera man moves into the weeds to the left and slowly makes his way around the huge tent. When he is far enough away from the entrance the camera shakes as he pulls a knife from his pocket and as quiet as possible he cuts a slit in the tent big enough for him to crawl through.

As camera adjusts to the dark we sees a small red spotlight shining on a man lounging in a chair right in the middle of the tent. The man himself looks to be in his late twenties to early 30s with his hair back in a single thick braid so it stays out of his face, pretty unremarkable until we see what he's holding in his hand.

In his hand is a jet black crystal but what makes the camera man gasp is the fact it's an exact replica of a human infant's skull...and that the man is talking to it in a quiet, loving whisper.

'The Great' Milenko: Is it finally time? Time for me to go back into the world and spread the Terror & Rage that belongs to my Lord and Master?

He lifts the crystal skull higher and looks it in the eyes and cocks his head to the side like he's listening to it talk.

'The Great' Milenko: You're right, the 10th Anniversary show for WZCW would be a perfect place to start bringing forth His reign of Terror.

It's at this moment the camera man falls to his stomach terrified as a wind gust makes the lines holding the tent in place pull tight, making a loud snapping noise. The man pays the weather no heed as he reverently brings the mouth of the crystal skull to his ear and listens.
    'The Great' Milenko Yes my Master, I will go. In your name I will go back to WZCW and make everyone remember what true Terror is.

The man starts caressing the skull gently and talking to it again.

'The Great' Milenko: Did you hear Him? He gave me the perfect opportunity to sew terror into the hearts of men. My specialty, a Juggalo Death Match. A match where 2 men are chained together at the neck by a length of solid steel. Then once that has occurred the only way to win is to make your opponent bleed like a stuck pig and only once that has happened you need to make them give up by any means necessary.

The man moves his hand down to the skulls' cheek still gently caressing the smooth crystal.

'The Great' Milenko: My opponent? The Wraith has chosen none other than former Mayhem Champion Armando Paradyse as the sacrifice I must make at his alter. Paradyse thinks it was his own idea to call WZCW management and ask for the most brutal match they had but my Masters' influence can be felt everywhere and by everyone.

All of a sudden the man leaps out of the chair and falls to his knees, his forehead pressed against the skull he set on the ground.

'The Great' Milenko Thank you Armando Paradyse for the sacrifice you are destined to make at WZCW's 10th Anniversary show. It is with your blood that I will use to start the world down the glorious path that leads to my Master the Lord of Terror & Rage, The Wraith. I make you the promise that your sacrifice will not be in vain. Once I start down this path I will not stop until my Master is Lord of all.

The camera man slowly gets up to his knees as the insane man lifts the skull in the air and waves it slowly around underneath the red light. He stops in a way that positions him looking right at the camera. He smiles and kisses the crystal skull before whispering to where the ear would be.

'The Great' Milenko: Armando you will be the sacrifice that helps bring my Master into this world but you will not be the first sacrifice made in his name this moon cycle. That honor belongs to another.

All of a sudden the camera falls to the ground and we see the camera man being dragged to the man in the middle of the tent by hulking things that look like shadows. When the camera man is brought before him Milenko caresses his cheek with the cheek of the crystal skull and whispers in his ear.

'The Great' Milenko: That honor belongs to this gentleman.

The last thing we hear before the camera is slowly shattered by a heavy foot is the camera man give a single scream of pure blood chilling terror.
    Out of every RP I've written this is my favorite so far.

Hope y'all liked it as much as I do.

2. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

Bumping this for anyone who may have a question.

3. Spidey

Spidey Should've Reinstated The Fox
    E-Fed Mod

Do you wanna build an e-feeeed?

I'm sorta bored as well

WCWF

Is what is left

And that's terrible as hell

We can be creative

And raise the bar

We write all the goddamn tiiiiime

Do you wanna build an e-fed?

It doesn't have to be an e-fed...

4. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

Abso-fucking-lutely.

We will tear the house down and take over the writing gallery nWo style

5. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

[​IMG]

This thing is my new favorite piece of paraphernalia

6. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Join WZCW because writing is hip
    E-Fed Mod

What ever happened to that Christmas Project you were working on?

7. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

Life.

I'll still get it done but after my RP & WGW show

8. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

Milenko, you crazy sumbitch, how you doing?

Since one of your NPCs is Captain Spalding, I can only assume you enjoy the films of Rob Zombie. I was thinking about this last night, but how much better is Devil's Rejects over House of a Thousand Corpses?

9. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

I'm doing good man. I've got about 4 different writing projects I'm juggling at the moment

It's been a bit since I've seen either one but from what I remember it was quite a bit better

10. Rainbow Yaz

E-Fed Mod

Yeah, it has been a bit since I saw Corpses, but it wasn't easy to watch. Not because of like gore or inherently bad acting, but the visual style felt like watching a bunch of long trippy music videos. Rejects is also a much better story.

11. Spidey

Spidey Should've Reinstated The Fox
    E-Fed Mod

Best use of Freebird until Kingsman for sure.

12. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

The story was so much better and I like the fact the setting changes throughout the movie. I've never been a big fan of movies that take place in pretty much the same area for the entire movie.

13. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

I did a thing. <<click the thing

14. Rainbow Yaz

E-Fed Mod

Since you are a writer of smut, are you also a toucher of butt?

Question that sort of ties into your last thread question. This happened in November, but I just heard about it over the weekend. In Brazil an off duty cop was at a pharmacy with his wife and baby. He was holding the baby when two men in masks and holding guns stormed in to rob the place. The officer, who was still holding the baby, pulled his gun and opened fire on the robbers. He killed one on the spot, handed his baby off to his wife, then chased after the second robber who had fled and shot and killed him. He was originally hailed as a hero, until someone pointed out after they reviewed the surveillance footage, the robbers never opened fire. The cop was the only one to fire his weapon (he actually shot the second robber in the back as he was fleeing), and when questioned he said "I wanted to get them before they got me." As of now, the cop still has his job. For the record, I'm not sure about Brazilian law, but in the States off duty officers aren't allowed to carry unless they have the proper civilian licenses. What's your take? Quick thinking hero? Reckless gun nut? Something in between?

15. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

Only my wife's butt.

I'd say he took to far. It wasn't premeditated but there was still no reason to chase the man and shoot him in the back especially when he was with his family.

16. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

Yaaay creative questions.

You can ask them now as I clean the last stain off my WZCW record.

17. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

I just started Dark Souls 1.

I'm liking it so far but am a bit wary

18. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Join WZCW because writing is hip
    E-Fed Mod

Don't go in the regenerating skeleton path starting out. Go left and find the stairs up, I'd also suggest starting out as a mage, it's a bit easier. Grinding around the stairs is a good tip too. Grind your arse off.

19. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

Well i started as a thief and got out of the Asylum although beating the Asylum Demon was a bit tough.

I'm liking it so far

20. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

Got a new review up for anyone interested.