The Social Club (Q & A)

Tony Mancini's Win/Loss Record
(W-7/L-11)

Meltdown 126 Vs John Doe (Loss)

Ascension 104 Vs elegANT G.R.Q. (Win)

Ascension 105 Vs Veejay G.R.QF. (Loss)

Gold Rush Vs Ramparte, S.H.I.T. & Vee A.D.Z Fatal4Way (Loss)

Ascension 106 W/Kagura Joheki Vs Ramparte & Veejay Tag Match (Loss)

Ascension 107 Vs Xander LeBelle (Loss)

Meltdown 131 Vs Xaitlyn Serpiente (Win)

Unscripted Vs Luke Manson Lumberjack match (Loss)

Ascension Anarchy [Episode 109] Vs Blackjack Theron, Xaitlyn Serpiente & Logan McAllister in a Fatal4Way Match (Loss)

Meltdown 133 Vs Veejay in a Eurasian #1 Contenders match (Win)

Meltdown 134 W/Blackjack Theron & Xander LeBelle Vs WZCW Eurasian Champion Titus Avison in a 3-on-1 Handicap Match (Win)

Lethal Lottery VIII Vs Blackjack Theron, Xander LeBelle & Titus Avison in a Fatal4Way Match for the WZCW Eurasian Championship (Loss)

Ascension 112 vs Xaitlyn Serpiente & Vee A.D.Z. in a Triple Threat match (Win)

Ascension 113 W/Xaitlyn Serpiente Vs Veejay & VEE A.D.Z. (Win)

WZCW SuperShow 5 W/Xaitlyn Serpiente Vs Runn Reynolds Runn (Austin Reynolds & Ricky Runn) (Win)

Kingdom Come VIII W/ Xaitlyn Serpiente Vs Vis Imperium (Constantine & Mark Keaton) for the WZCW World Tag Team Championships (Loss)

Ascension 114 Vs Flex Mussel (Loss)

Ascension 115 Vs Vox (Loss)

Meltdown 139 Vs Lynx & Kagura (Win/Loss)​

Just because I like to keep track of things like this

If you win the upcoming match, it's gonna be a major boost for Anthony's career and may even lead you to title picture as defeating Dagger & Bernkastel simultaneously ain't easy.

Best of luck.

I don't talk about my past in WZCW quite frankly because it's not that good. I no-showed more than I RPed and when I did it was usually shit but somehow i won the Mayhem title and had a successful ti. I had a revolving door of characters and i still don't know why they chose me but I even had a short stint on creative around when the Eurasian title was first introduced Hell I was even banned for life from the fed more than once.

That being said despite my shitty attitude & conduct WZCW has meant a lot to me over the last decade whether i was in the fed or not. I debuted on the 11th episode of Meltdown (or thereabouts) and I was here during the dark times as they're called. With everything going on in my life over the last decade (as sappy as this sounds) WZCW was a rock that I desperately needed and has kindled and rekindled my love of writing numerous times.

I've read every WZCW show and while i haven't been here as long as Lee or Ech and I don't know as much history as Falkon but if you wafeel free to ask me anything about WZCW and it's history.

I don't talk about my past in WZCW quite frankly because it's not that good. I no-showed more than I RPed and when I did it was usually shit but somehow i won the Mayhem title and had a successful ti. I had a revolving door of characters and i still don't know why they chose me but I even had a short stint on creative around when the Eurasian title was first introduced Hell I was even banned for life from the fed more than once.

That being said despite my shitty attitude & conduct WZCW has meant a lot to me over the last decade whether i was in the fed or not. I debuted on the 11th episode of Meltdown (or thereabouts) and I was here during the dark times as they're called. With everything going on in my life over the last decade (as sappy as this sounds) WZCW was a rock that I desperately needed and has kindled and rekindled my love of writing numerous times.

I've read every WZCW show and while i haven't been here as long as Lee or Ech and I don't know as much history as Falkon but if you wafeel free to ask me anything about WZCW and it's history.

Oh shit, wow. I didn't know that. You must've been a pretty annoying fellow back in the day.

I no-showed all told at least 4 dozen times some in the middle of big storylines, fucked over so many people, never stuck with a single character very long and was in general a huge douche all over the forums.

I know of 2 other guys a bit before me have the Killjoy Rule enforced but out of the 3 of us I'm the only one to actually accomplish it so while it sucks it got to that point I'm pretty proud of what I've done since then.

Not a single mention of my name anywhere. For shame Milenko, for shame.

I have always wondered though, is there a character that you flaked with that you think could have been a success if your life had been in a better place?

Milenko

I wanted to be a Ty Burnaeasque dark character and had I not been such a flake & a drunk I may have gone higher than the Mayhem title and instead of Ty Burna we'd be talking about 'The Great' Milenko

I've been thinking about this for a while now and if I ever get bored with Tony or to a point where creative lets me have more than a single character I may bring him back.

Not a single mention of my name anywhere. For shame Milenko, for shame.
I still have that nice PM you sent me not to long ago if that makes you feel better. I read it when I'm depressed

For those that are unaware it was Yaz I PMed early last December about coming back. I saw the list of Mods of the efed and picked the person that would be least likely to tell me to fuck off not knowing he was HoC. He told me to write 5 RPs in the random RP thread before Apocalypse and I would debut after the PPV. I did and the rest as they say is history.

So I will always be grateful to him for not saying no and giving me another chance.

I've read these lately and I'd like to know your thoughts whenever you have the time.

Batman: Eternal (Vol. 1)

Batwoman: Elegy

Batman: Arkham Asylum - A Serious House On Serious Earth

Episode 2 of ECW: One Last Stand is coming along nicely.

Episode 1 is a fun read for those that haven't read it.

My Dad is sending me his old PS2 with a bunch of games. Now all i need is a PSP & a PS4 and I've got all the sony consols i know of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back