The Slyfox696 Campaign Headquarters

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I plan on taking a different route than many people in this tournament. Instead of supporting or backing a certain wrestlers, I'm instead going to support the BEST wrestlers.

Who are they? Well, that will depend upon who is matched up with who. If AJ Styles is matched up with The Repo Man, I'll be supporting AJ, but if AJ is matches up with Hogan, I'll support Hogan.

Instead of backing one man to try and play to my own ego and make myself feel better that I got a popular wrestler into the third round, I'm going to support the best wrestler in each matchup. I ask any and all forum members to ditch their campaigns, and instead throw their weight behind this initiative.

Current Members
Slyfox696
Klunderbunker

I'll sign up for two reasons.

1. Since I'm running the things, maybe I should be a bit impartial.

2. I have the same thought process.

You've just described the process of how I've always voted in this tournament, on who I believe to be the better wrestler depending on the match-up.

People are campaigning for whom they believe to be the greatest professional wrestlers ever. Best of luck with this campaign, but I'm sticking with my own. I'm backing two wrestlers whom I believe are two of the greatest professional wrestlers ever.

I think most of the smart people will be voting impartially for at least 90% of the matches. When it comes to personal choices however, it will be a different story. If everyone abandoned campaigns and such, the chances of getting the same final people will be much higher if the tournament brackets weren't changed greatly.

I believe my personal choice is a good candidate to pace through many contestants, but it still doesn't mean I won't be voting against him if the opponent and match combinations are correct.

as long as you have a legit reason as to why your voting for that wrestler isnt it like doing it your way sly i think curt hennig is the best wrestler so to me he goes over everyone as for all the other cases i also vote for who i think is the better wrestler does this put me on board?

People are campaigning for whom they believe to be the greatest professional wrestlers ever.
Really? People really think Jack Swagger, Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, Samoa Joe are the greatest ever?

Then perhaps I should change my qualification criteria to include only intelligent people.

Is it the height of arrogance that Sly named it after himself? ;)
Indeed.

as long as you have a legit reason as to why your voting for that wrestler isnt it like doing it your way sly i think curt hennig is the best wrestler so to me he goes over everyone as for all the other cases i also vote for who i think is the better wrestler does this put me on board?
Best wrestler...based on what?

I'm going to be doing this for the most part. The people in my sig could theoretically beat anyone else in the tournament. Mainly though, I'll be going with which wrestler should beat the other wrestler in each match.

I'm avoiding Sly through this whole thing if I think that he's voting on the other wrestler, in the short time I've been here I've seen him tear apart every post he doesn't agree with in a million qoutes. That would just be too annoying to deal with :icon_smile:

Did you see anyone else with this Headquarter?

Technically, yes. Everyone.

They're backing who THEY each believe are the best guy available in this tournament.. to them.

While I appreciate the time I wasted reading all of nothing, what exactly made you believe no one else has been doing this.. I mean, again, just because YOU vote for who YOU see as "the best".. it clearly won't mean everyone else is going to believe the same thing.

Technically, yes. Everyone.

They're backing who THEY each believe are the best guy available in this tournament.. to them.
Then, as I said before, you can change this to include only the intelligent people, because anyone who believes someone like Jack Swagger is the best wrestler in this tournament is an idiot.

You and I both know full well that people aren't doing this because of the "best" wrestler, they're doing this to support a favorite wrestler, a major difference. Or, they're doing it to try and be like you, so they can go around thumping their e-chest about how they got someone to "x" Round, and make themselves feel good about it.

Either way, MOSt posters AREN'T having these headquarters because they think they are best, they do it because of a different reason.

I'm with Sly on this one, do we really need someone for a year saying they got so and so a wrestler to the finals? Do we fuck.

hbk.jpg

He's ALWAYS the better wrestler of the 2, so backing him is easy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back