The Resize Your Sig thread.

Please resize if needed. Thanks.

l_82c90d926ca44c9fbb581820f1f4a2c9.jpg

Here you go:

durpdurpdurp.png

Does this mean the person in question is a really good poster? ;)

Wow Doc, I didn't realize you did that much sig work? That's a lot of resizing. I wanted to drop in and ask about my new sig here. I just wanted to make sure it at least looked like it was within the size limits and stuff. This was my first attempt at making my own sig. Nothing fancy, don't know how to do that yet.

It's fine. The sig limits are no more than 500 px wide and no more than 800 px in total. Your sig is 256x359, well within regulations.

could you please resize this because i would like to keep it please i would really aperciate it thank you
wwe_kelly_kelly_wallpaper.jpg

Hello I am having technical difficulties. I made a sig, and I sized it within limits and uploaded it to photobucket. After that I went to add it as my sig through the user cp but everytime I preview it and then use it, the picture is too big. I know I sized it right, I know I am using the right img code as all I have to do is copy/paste it, so what's the deal?

Here is the picture if anyone could resize it and possibly explain what the problem is.

bluebkgrnd.jpg

Could someone please resize this for me
pokemon%20g.jpg

EDIT: oops how do i post an image from my computer?

1.Right click on the image and click "Save Image As"
2.Save the images
3.Go to www.tinypic.com
4.Click the "Choose File" button and find the image
5.Click "Upload Now"
6.Copy the link with the tags around it
7.Come back here
8.Go to User CP
9.Go to Edit Signature
10.Paste the link

There you go.[/QUOTE]

Just skip steps 1 and 2