The Resize Your Sig thread.

SavageTaker

Everybody Has A Price!
So I am going to put this in my Sig but for some reason it keeps extending the page when i posted it in the part for sigs in the CP. So if someone can please fix that I will Highly appreciated and I wil give Rep.

Here is the new sig I need fixed:

Untitled1.jpg

Shock, if you read this I will give You rep and credit because you made the Raw is War part for my Book This!.

Edit: I made so it is only one picture not two btw.

Edit: I was able to Fix it on photobucket, idk what was going on but apparently it works now. Sorry for make a now useless thread so if the mods want to delete that's fine. Again I apologize.

Have you been recently warned or infracted for a having a sig picture too large Want to keep the sig picture, but don't know how to resize it?

Post the image here, and hopefully one of your fellow WZers will help you out.

On a personal note, if I resize your sig, you will have one week to retrieve it. I will not allow you to link to my Photobucket account and kill the bandwidth on it. If I resize it, then download to your computer, and upload to your own Photobucket.

Here is a Sig that I want to put on my sig but it's to big so if anyone could please resize it would be highly appreciated.

sig12.jpg

Thanks in Advance!

Alright I am actually going to do that now. Again Thank You very much, I tried resizing it myself on Photobucket but it still kept being to large so I just posted it here.

I just got a warning. Can someone please resize the following photos to make them the regulation size?? I like to change it up once in a Smackdown moon. Thanks in advance and I’ll Green Rep you later.

l_355216fbacef4657ad56031efdad8332.jpg

l_7a50696e5f2d4670b73b3373f1a1c08c.jpg

l_38d5dea15c6c4557acc3f85bc8a6651b.jpg

l_ce4d170d67ea4bb78bceeb5aea58a890.jpg

Thanks man!! I just tried to give you Rep, but a message box popped up and said,

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Slyfox696 again.

I’ll get you. Thanks again and again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back