The Real American... Hulk Hogan

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
who needs pictures or a list of accolades? I sure as hell don't. This is the year of Hogan...

vote Hogan. Unless he's facing Warrior. I also spelled his name wrong.. Epic fail...Someone should fix that for me... thank you kindly.

A little misspelling wont change anything. And I've had this sig for a while now...:suspic:

He's lost to AJ styles in a Ladder match...because he couldn't climb
Triple H in a Triple Cage...because he couldn't climb
and how did he lose to benoit again???

He needs to be the best of both worlds. You know where I'm going with this.

[YOUTUBE]YlmYqQ-sthA[/YOUTUBE]

Because Benoit got the pity vote ... and he couldn't climb.

Sweet it's working.

So in theory, Hogan should win this thing as long as it doesn't involve a

ladder.gif

A ladder is pushing it. I say put them in a Steel Steps match. The first one to walk their decrepit bodies up the steel steps and get in the ring wins. Would be a slobberknocker!
TNA has a match like that. It's called a "Reverse Battle Royal." Seeing as Hogan's wrestled one more match in TNA than Andre has, I think that gives Hogan the W. Of course I'm planning to vote against Hogan on anti-American sentiment alone, so I'd obviously vote for Andre here.

TNA has a match like that. It's called a "Reverse Battle Royal." Seeing as Hogan's wrestled one more match in TNA than Andre has, I think that gives Hogan the W. Of course I'm planning to vote against Hogan on anti-American sentiment alone, so I'd obviously vote for Andre here.

Hmmm, your logic is sound. Though I don't know if I'll consider Hogan feigning punches and bleeding like a stuck pig an actual match, but I'll back you.

You should consider it a match. If people consider Ric Flair one of the greatest of all time, how can you not?

You should consider it a match. If people consider Ric Flair one of the greatest of all time, how can you not?

Haha, true, but don't forget, Flair also had the chops and was able to take 3 steps and flop on his face. That constitutes a match, doesn't it?

WATCHA GONNA DO?!?!?!?

Oh yeah, Hogan all the way.

And how are we defining Hogan's physical ability: by prime or by right now? Because if it's by prime, he definitely CAN climb. He's won several steel cage matches in Big Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back