The People's Party of Moderation

"Hmm. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter"~ Homer Simpson

You have my support. The People's Party of Moderation it is.

Occupy Wrestlezone!

I definitely give support to this group, have transferred over here officially. This is a top quality idea and a movement that's worth getting behind. You have my full support and any assistance you want with anything that you think I might be able to help with, feel free to ask.

So when this party gets closed due to lack of members you are all free to join the Birthday Party. I will personally take up the banner for you guys. your voice will be heard and your contributions will be appreciated.

You can even move on over now to beat the rush we will welcome you with open arms

Oh, it looks like the People's Part of Moderation got its own little Town Hall meeting, featuring such greats as GLOBAL ICON, and SpecialFNK!

about 10 right now

As far as the sig goes I think Ba-bomb with deal with that.

May I suggest an attempt to absorb or merge with the WZPC party?

FINALLY, THE TOBY MICHAELS, HAS COME BACK TO....ummm... this thread. i am in brother, cause nothing is nothing and i am the creeeeam of the crooop... wanna touch my championship belt?... OOP CHANGED MY MIND!

in all seriousness though, i am in :)

(and probably gonna get done for spam for trying to be witty lol)

FINALLY, THE TOBY MICHAELS, HAS COME BACK TO....ummm... this thread. i am in brother, cause nothing is nothing and i am the creeeeam of the crooop... wanna touch my championship belt?... OOP CHANGED MY MIND!

in all seriousness though, i am in :)

(and probably gonna get done for spam for trying to be witty lol)
This is the spam section. You could have said I'm in and that would have been fine

about 10 right now

It will grow. I am sure there are folks I've sent messages to that simply haven't come on to the site yet in the last couple days to discover their invite. I also have a list of members that still need to be contacted if anyone would like to volunteer to help get those messages sent out. I could send you a portion of the list. Ideally it would be nice to have 3 or 4 people to make the work load easier on everyone.

As far as the sig goes I think Ba-bomb with deal with that.

I was actually working on that one yesterday. I was trying to create a "Word Cloud" sig but I couldn't get any of them off of the sites I was using to make them. If there are any suggestions or ideas that any of you think would be a good sig/banner idea, post it in here and I'll see if I can make it, or we could ask one of the highly esteemed sig makers to draft it for us.

May I suggest an attempt to absorb or merge with the WZPC party?

Of course you can, that's what this party is all about. You can suggest we all go get spray tans if you want for that matter, lol (Of course I am being facetious about the spray tans, but you get the point) My only suggestion/request would be that they are absorbed and we continue to march on as The People's Party of Moderation, rather than basically folding our tent to be apart of the WZPC party. I think they should want to join our movement, not the other way around, but it would help to get an affiliate, maybe create a joint alliance where we both maintain the integrity of our parties? That would work.

Ya know what Zrise, you are right. I've thought about this a bit more. We need to figure out exactly who has merged or joined up with who and go to whoever is not already affiliated with someone else and try to get any parties not already merged to merge with us. I got to thinking and here's what I've come to: If we are all broken up into smaller groups, that makes it easier for the bigger parties like DFP, ABC, WFU as they have many numbers and are united, while the rest of the groups are spread thin. I think it in the best interest of everyone not in those other groups to come under one banner, The People's Party of Moderation.

It fits with the whole idea of this party perfectly. They are many united in their social group, the biggest members, while we are the lower rung but still a bigger body of members, just split into different groups. It works perfectly for everyone to just unite under THIS banner or else when it comes time to eliminate groups the majority of us will be gone and they will be without any REAL competition because we all wanted to be in our own groups. If we can get the other people not already affiliated or merged on board here we can actually set an example as well, speaking directly to the heart of this movement. There are other groups with people who want to run for mod right? Well get them over here so that we don't all just get wiped out, and when the time comes, the people who have merged with us that wanted to mod different sections and whatnot can all make their bids for nomination and as a group we can elect the right candidate, that underdog unknown, and we will have done exactly what we set out to do; unite the silent majority to bring a real fight to the upper echelon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back