The One Piece thread: I'm gonna be the Pirate King!

Any One Piece fans in these forums? I searched the posts and found nothing One Piece related?

Are you anime-only? Manga-only? Both?

The Reverie Arc has been crazy these past chapters. Please don't spoil. But Oda has been giving us heart-attacks for 5 weeks straight.

What's your favourite arc? Mine is Alabasta. It holds a special place in my heart. Marineford and Ennies Lobby/Water 7 are the next 2 in order. Reverie is shaping up to take the #4 spot, which is is held by, probably by the Arlong Park arc.

There are a small number of us, true. But we're here. I read the manga. It's easier to keep track and less time consuming. Since I watch anime in English, I usually go back and watch new episodes of the anime once the dub gets that far.

Reverie ended on a big cliffhanger; the significance of which is still unknown. We're into Wano now. Finally. This has the potential to be the best arc in the entire series. As for my favorite arc, I'd have to say Ennies Lobby/Water 7 thus far. The Big Mom arc turned out to be pretty damn good too.

One Piece is easily the best shonen series going right now. Bar nothing. It's the most successful manga series of all time for good reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back