The NEW WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

Hmm. I see. Whenever you open the WWE Section, you could see atleast 10 stupid booking threads. This is where TNA Section is better at.

Is there a way to make it possible to embed Vine videos?
I'll see what I can do, but no promises.
Do I need to change my new signature or is it no rules on what you can say in the signature.
It makes you look like a tool, but I don't suppose there's any rule against what you currently have.

As far as "no rules on what you can say in the signature", this is incorrect. There are rules. However, your current signature does not violate them.

I humbly request for clemency regarding an infraction that I received yesterday... While in retrospect, I acknowledge that my joke was irresponsible and of poor taste, my intent was never to insult a poster or community. It was just that- a joke gone bad. I made it clear that it was a joke, and followed it up with a serious reply as well (in the same post).
Kindly consider reducing the infraction to a warning, for I also don't have any past history of receiving disciplinary action due to an offensive comment. I took the matter up with the concerned mod first, but he told me that he doesn't have any power in regard to reversing infractions.
Thanks.

I've reviewed your post and no. A full half of your post was racist/stereotyping. I see it was a post intended in jest, and you even note it's in jest, but it doesn't change the fact you essentially used half a post to insult Middle Easterners, Asians, American southerners, black people, Japanese people and Hispanics.

Your infraction was deserved and shall stand.

So I keep seeing ads at the top of the page on the forums even though I have 2 adblockers. Just curious if you guys would know what's up with that? Or if I can do something to make those ads stop popping up? I've been reporting them to adblock plus but as soon as I go to a new page the ads are back.

So I keep seeing ads at the top of the page on the forums even though I have 2 adblockers. Just curious if you guys would know what's up with that? Or if I can do something to make those ads stop popping up? I've been reporting them to adblock plus but as soon as I go to a new page the ads are back.
Are you using Chrome or Firefox?

1) In your filter preferences, untick the "allow some non-intrusive advertising"
2) If that doesn't work, switch from Chrome to Firefox. Google has recently started bypassing adblockers in some of its products (I know YouTube for sure has been). Chrome might also be working to bypass some adblockers.

1) In your filter preferences, untick the "allow some non-intrusive advertising"
2) If that doesn't work, switch from Chrome to Firefox. Google has recently started bypassing adblockers in some of its products (I know YouTube for sure has been). Chrome might also be working to bypass some adblockers.

Chrome and I'll try that. Thanks.

EDIT: That worked perfectly. Thanks again Sly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back