The mystery of Sandy Bland - America is crazy episode #675,541

Discussion in 'The GSD Archives' started by Monster Amongst Men, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Dave

Dave Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Honestly, I haven't really been keeping up with all of this story but it has piqued my interest. I'm sure that all of you know the story behind it but I'm interested in seeingn where you land on it all. Is there suspicious circumstances surrounding this death? Was she murdered, as many now suspect? Or can everything be explained away and people are just finely tuned to ridiculous conspiracy theories?

2. Mighty NorCal

Mighty NorCal SHALL WE BEGIN?

The evidence that we actually have supports the official story.

Does not absolve them of guilt, though, as the individual involved CLEARLY should have been watched more closely, as there was an obvious recipe for suicide present.

3. jmt225

jmt225 Global Moderator

Agreed.

Also, the arresting officer was an overzealous jackass. She should have never been taken into custody in the first place.

With that said, I'm 99.9% certain it was a suicide and that no foul play was involved, just incompetence.

4. Mighty NorCal

Mighty NorCal SHALL WE BEGIN?

Yea, a bullying douchebag to be sure.

On the other hand, he was well within his rights on everything that went down, and why the fuck would you light up a cigarette with smoke going into an officers face during a traffic stop? Then cop an attitude when he asks you to put it out?

The whole thing was fucking stupid, and ultimately very tragic.