The Most Overpaid WWE Wrestler Is.......

Discussion in 'World Wrestling Entertainment' started by Glacier, May 21, 2018.

1. Glacier

Glacier Well-Known Member

2. therockiswwf

therockiswwf The voice of Michael Cole's headset

The list contains Dolph Ziggler who said that his contract rumors are incorrect. They mention it in the article. AND THEY KEPT HIM IN THE ARTICLE. The original source is from the Mirror. They aren't that trustworthy. I don't buy this at all.

3. Glacier

Glacier Well-Known Member

Ziggler and Orton grossly overpaid as well.

4. Ceen

Ceen Well-Known Member

Sin Cara is worst... 700k for, nothing. (Sin Cara reportedly made $700,000 in 2017 for doing very little of note)
    R-Truth is a old talent with a big run and some Main Event runs, so that's why he has a bigger salary. That's why Rosa Mendes, had a bigger paycheck than Charlotte, Sasha or Bayley.

I think WWE has a different paycheck system rather than Football (US Football) / Soccer (EU Football) / NBA (general Basketball are pretty low), as there, how better you are, the more you get paid. In WWE, Loyalty, Main Event Status and Championships are included in the contract, so Jinder or Dean get bigger deals for that reason, and R-Truth or Sin Cara for Loyalty.

5. shooter_mcgavin

shooter_mcgavin Well-Known Member

I am under the impression its because Sin Cara still sells a lot of merchandise. Isn't that the reason why they didn't just drop the character after Mistico left the company?

6. Ceen

Ceen Well-Known Member

I'm not for the US, so going to a House show to see if there are t-shirts, but in the WWE page, there is only ONE merch in his page, the Mask. An that's one more than Truth.

(By the way, just looking, there is still Enzo Merch...)

7. XXJJ

XXJJ Well-Known Member

Mcmahon is inking billion dollar tv deals...None of the guys on this list are making "too much" or overpaid imo.

8. dragonsrevenge

dragonsrevenge New Member

1) R truth's pay probably includes royalties from his music.

2) Whether they make too much or too little is a matter of opinion, but their drawing power, position in the company and merch sales are no doubt taken into consideration, over talent. Remember, the mainstream crowds buying the tickets and merch are the silent majority the company is concerned about; not the keyboard warriors.

Screenrant and its ilk are the dirtsheets of entertainment websites.

9. Kodo Sawaki

Kodo Sawaki Well-Known Member

Yeah, Screenrant is garbage tier new. Though I wouldnt be surprised if R-Truth makes that much simply because apparently Vince likes the guy and that is why he kept him around all those years even though he does exactly nothing.

10. Messiah

Messiah WWE Champion

Sasha making $225.000 made me laugh.. She's not even good enough to make 250.000 like most of the women.

11. nagami

nagami New Member

Loving this thread! sub'd http://************/isna/3/o.png