• Notorious718

• Killjoy

• deanandterry

• Nate

• Headman

• Manthix

• Doc

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you want to campaign for an end of the year award, be my guest. But don't come crying to me when you realize you felt the need to beg strangers to press the mouse button twice to feel a little bit better about yourself.

I love how you guys love to resort to dumb cliches when you guys were the ones who instituted the awards in the first place. I'm not the one who is making threads about how the awards themselves are a dumb idea and is designed to make people get approval from strangers.

And I only pointed out what has been a tradition in these forums for tons of years. Are you angry that you forgot about them or something? There is nothing to get bitchy about as far as I can see.

I love how you guys love to resort to dumb cliches when you guys were the ones who instituted the awards in the first place. I'm not the one who is making threads about how the awards themselves are a dumb idea and is designed to make people get approval from strangers.

Whatchu mean you guys?

I think the awards are all in good fun. But to put in any effort at all to try and win the award? Gotta wonder what's the motivation behind that.

And yes, I realize there is a ton of irony that I put in a ton of time to make these awards happen, but I did it out of the goodness of my heart to make all of my fellow posters happy.

Also, the Jets game wasn't on TV.

And I only pointed out what has been a tradition in these forums for tons of years. Are you angry that you forgot about them or something? There is nothing to get bitchy about as far as I can see.

I didn't forget jack. The campaigning thing was only done once by tdigle, so that "tradition" thing you claim exists is really just a figment of your imagination.

However, even if it was tradition, I spit in the face of tradition. You may notice that I got rid of a few awards, added some of my own, and renamed most of them.

I think I may have to institute a new award: The Titanium Tissue for Biggest Cry Baby. Right now you're a shoo-in for winning.

I cannot see why you are having a problem with me putting in an effort. These awards are a bit of a contest, so what's wrong with trying to win it. And in any case, I am hardly begging. I am just making a few people aware of my journey on these forums, some of whom may have either forgotten or are unaware.

Also you are just as concerned with earning approval from strangers as I am. Don't even try to tell me anything otherwise. If that were the case, you would have never been a mod, even taken your name off these nomination lists. So stop being a hypocrite and trying to tell others how they live off approval of strangers.

I cannot see why you are having a problem with me putting in an effort. These awards are a bit of a contest, so what's wrong with trying to win it. And in any case, I am hardly begging. I am just making a few people aware of my journey on these forums, some of whom may have either forgotten or are unaware.

No problem with you putting in effort, just a problem with you coming in and complaining how I run things, like you were given an unfair hand. This is the SECOND time you've complained about something.

You have plenty of room to campaign in here. If it doesn't work, it's probably more likely that people just don't give a fuck about it than that they didn't read it. Or maybe they didn't read it because they don't give a fuck.

Also you are just as concerned with earning approval from strangers as I am. Don't even try to tell me anything otherwise. If that were the case, you would have never been a mod, even taken your name off these nomination lists. So stop being a hypocrite and trying to tell others how they live off approval of strangers.

Oy vey...

1) I hardly see how me being a mod has anything to do with seeking the approval of strangers. I accepted the job because I was offered it, and I thought it was pretty cool that I went from a nobody to a mod. I didn't do it for the line of people who stepped up to slobber on my balls, though it was a pleasant perk.

2) I didn't have to take my name off any lists. Most of the awards I was nominated for didn't have too many nominations, and the ones that did I was nominated more than once for.

3) I've told people not to vote for me. And I haven't asked to be voted for in any thread. But no, you're right, it's really just a facade of humility that I'm putting on so people are even more likely to vote for me.

Here's the real scoop, dude. You can improve all you want, but deep down you're always going to be a try hard, and nobody likes a try hard. What's worse is that you project your need to be accepted upon others, which makes you look foolish on top of obnoxious.

No problem with you putting in effort, just a problem with you coming in and complaining how I run things, like you were given an unfair hand. This is the SECOND time you've complained about something.

When was the first time? And even this time, it wasn't meant seriously.

1) I hardly see how me being a mod has anything to do with seeking the approval of strangers. I accepted the job because I was offered it, and I thought it was pretty cool that I went from a nobody to a mod. I didn't do it for the line of people who stepped up to slobber on my balls, though it was a pleasant perk.

Which pretty much says that you did like the approval from strangers.

2) I didn't have to take my name off any lists. Most of the awards I was nominated for didn't have too many nominations, and the ones that did I was nominated more than once for.

Well, that does mean that you would like contesting for the award, doesn't it?

3) I've told people not to vote for me. And I haven't asked to be voted for in any thread. But no, you're right, it's really just a facade of humility that I'm putting on so people are even more likely to vote for me.

How can I possibly know about this?

Here's the real scoop, dude. You can improve all you want, but deep down you're always going to be a try hard, and nobody likes a try hard. What's worse is that you project your need to be accepted upon others, which makes you look foolish on top of obnoxious.

I'll give you some scoop. Who the fucking turd are you to label people? It may look like I am trying hard but all I am really doing is treating this as a competition and trying to win and you seem to be having a problem with that. If what I am doing is trying hard then Coco trying to win an election should ideally be trying to move the world for you. But you won't get that will you, you prejudiced fuck.

When was the first time? And even this time, it wasn't meant seriously.

When you complained that you weren't in the wrestling posters of the year category.

Which pretty much says that you did like the approval from strangers.

Or that I had a "why the hell not" attitude.

Well, that does mean that you would like contesting for the award, doesn't it?

No. It means I did it mathematically.

How can I possibly know about this?

Because I posted it right in the thread.

I'll give you some scoop. Who the fucking turd are you to label people? It may look like I am trying hard but all I am really doing is treating this as a competition and trying to win and you seem to be having a problem with that. If what I am doing is trying hard then Coco trying to win an election should ideally be trying to move the world for you. But you won't get that will you, you prejudiced fuck.

Ahhh, the last defense of someone who has been perfectly labeled. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside to know I can pinpoint you so precisely.

If you can't tell the difference between what you're doing and what Coco's is doing, you're even stupider than I thought.

And you don't give someone some scoop. You give them the scoop. Unless you work at an ice cream sport, than you give someone one scoop or two.

When you complained that you weren't in the wrestling posters of the year category.

Yeah, and I was dead serious there.:rolleyes:

Ahhh, the last defense of someone who has been perfectly labeled. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside to know I can pinpoint you so precisely.

If geting called a hypocrite gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling, I'm sure that you get that pleasure a lot of the time.

If you can't tell the difference between what you're doing and what Coco's is doing, you're even stupider than I thought.

Yeah, hypocrisy at it's best. Coco makes three threads on the same topic in the spam section to prove his point and you laugh at it like it's the best joke in the world. Coco goes out of his way to look down upon the best posters on this site and you say it's all about winning the election. If I did the same thing you'd say I was trying too hard.:rolleyes:

Fact is J, you are just too scared that Coco will tear you down if you ever went up against him and you want to save your reputation. Kinda funny given that you never care what happens on a wrestling forum.

Yeah, and I was dead serious there.:rolleyes:

Oh, you were joking? I didn't know you did humor. Next thing I know you'll be complaining that you weren't nominated for the Funniest Poster award.

If geting called a hypocrite gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling, I'm sure that you get that pleasure a lot of the time.

It does when it's totally unfounded and it's your last resort to not looking like a total jackass. Too late.

Yeah, hypocrisy at it's best. Coco makes three threads on the same topic in the spam section to prove his point and you laugh at it like it's the best joke in the world. Coco goes out of his way to look down upon the best posters on this site and you say it's all about winning the election. If I did the same thing you'd say I was trying too hard.:rolleyes:

Yup, you're stupider than I thought. Way stupider than I thought.

Fact is J, you are just too scared that Coco will tear you down if you ever went up against him and you want to save your reputation. Kinda funny given that you never care what happens on a wrestling forum.

Uh, no. Coco is my e-buddy, so that's why I support him in his quest for the gold. Additionally, I'm fairly certain that I've debated with from time to time on various subjects. Nothing hardcore or malicious though, because I actually respect his well-informed opinions.

You, on the other hand, have always been the obnoxious little brother of the forum that always bothers us when we're trying to play N64 with our friends. Go away, or I'm calling mom.

Oh, you were joking? I didn't know you did humor. Next thing I know you'll be complaining that you weren't nominated for the Funniest Poster award.

I was not nominated for that award. Ergo, I'm not complaining about it.

I was, on the other hand, nominated in the Wrestling poster award. I had a doubt and you cleared it, end of story. Even here I made no personal attack at you. So, the question is, why are you trying to make a bigger issue out of this than it actually is? Is this some sort of smear campaign for the WZ elections or something.

Anyone who has read what I wrote about being nominated for the best wrestling poster award understands I was hardly being serious. You are entitled to your opinion in that regard but if you really think I was being serious there, you should really think twice before pointing the needle of stupidity at someone else.

It does when it's totally unfounded and it's your last resort to not looking like a total jackass. Too late.

Oh yeah. X does a pair of things and gets called as the funniest and smartest guy around by someone. Y does a pair of similar things and gets called a try hard by the same person.

I am trying to make a better case for myself. So is Coco. The only difference is that Coco is much more popular on this forum and therefore you do not have the balls to criticize him.

Yup, you're stupider than I thought. Way stupider than I thought.

It's been a long time since I have been subject to that dumb cliche. People much smarter than you have called me that, J, and everyone who has, has been forced to eat their words. To their credit they admit to have been wrong about me. I cannot see someone as high handed and arrogant as you to admit being wrong. Not that it matters, though. You will know when you have been defeated.

Uh, no. Coco is my e-buddy, so that's why I support him in his quest for the gold. Additionally, I'm fairly certain that I've debated with from time to time on various subjects. Nothing hardcore or malicious though, because I actually respect his well-informed opinions.

I think Coco is a great poster too. But the unpredujiced, unfearful mind that only I have among the two of us, you and me J, knows that Coco has his share of faults too. You, on the other hand, the biggest wannabe cool guy on this forum, cannot see it because he is too scared of falling out of favor with the coolest dude around.

You, on the other hand, have always been the obnoxious little brother of the forum that always bothers us when we're trying to play N64 with our friends. Go away, or I'm calling mom.

Like I said, I have proven too many people wrong. I guess you will just be another statistic.

Since I have always considered myself mother to the forums it looks like I will have to step in and stop this nonsense.

Rattlesnake shut the fuck up or you are going back in the cellar.

Congratulations, Rattlesnake, you are no longer as shit as you once were.

Now, shut the hell up. That is as close as you are going to getting to winning this award as you have successfully torpedoed any chance you had of getting a number of votes for this award, including mine, with your claims to be one of the better posters on the forum and a completely moronic argument with JGlass.

And the real difference between your campaigning and that of Coco is that, as with everything else he does online here, Coco's has that proven track record of a good poster with an underlying current of irony and sarcasm that is so interchangeable that it is difficult to ascertain which he is being at any one time whilst yours here in this very thread is dripping with an overwhelming want or even need to be noticed.

Tone it down.

Барбоса;3565620 said:
Congratulations, Rattlesnake, you are no longer as shit as you once were.

Now, shut the hell up. That is as close as you are going to getting to winning this award as you have successfully torpedoed any chance you had of getting a number of votes for this award, including mine, with your claims to be one of the better posters on the forum and a completely moronic argument with JGlass.

Both your claims are wrong. I am not saying I am one of the better posters on the forum. Hell, I'm not even the best on the list. But yes, I am definately the most improved.

And secondly, may be you should do some checking on how J is trying to make a mountain out of a molehill in this very thread.

And I guess, I also realize that I do not quite need this award. I know I am the most improved poster on that list and my stay here is enough proof of that. Frankly, you Barbosa would have voted for me had I not attempted to call J out on the fact that he is being a shithead here. Come back when you are more composed and less prejudiced.

Both your claims are wrong. I am not saying I am one of the better posters on the forum. Hell, I'm not even the best on the list.

SNS has already proven my first "claim" to be correct.

Frankly, you Barbosa would have voted for me had I not attempted to call J out on the fact that he is being a shithead here.

I might have voted for you had you not decided to campaign for an award that is all in good fun and claimed that you are the only one who should win. Clearly, just getting nominated was enough to balloon your forum ego and now that you are not winning, you have taken to boo-hooing

Come back when you are more composed and less prejudiced.

Another of the last resorts for someone who does not like what other people are saying. I must be "prejudiced" because I think it is you who is building said mountain rather than JGlass.

Yep. That's the ABC Party in a nutshell.

Fun fact: I had a dream last night where this girl I'm into was locked in my parents' basement. If that's what my dream parents would do to someone I like, just imagine what they'd do to you, Rattlesnake. In my dream of course. So yeah, JGlass is right to be afraid of me. If you were smart, you'd be afraid too.

Maybe it's precisely because you liked her that your dream parents did that. They'd likely be very accommodating to someone you didn't like. Do you feel as if your parents try to sabotage you, Coco?

Барбоса;3565662 said:
I might have voted for you had you not decided to campaign for an award that is all in good fun and claimed that you are the only one who should win. Clearly, just getting nominated was enough to balloon your forum ego and now that you are not winning, you have taken to boo-hooing

So let me get this straight. The elections are serious business and the WZ awards are fun. It's OK to campaign as hard as Coco has done for the elections but it is boo-hooing when I do it for the awards.

Why don't you tell me that you are just prejudiced towards Coco and J and get over with it. It would be closer to the truth. Frankly, for guys who were having fun at NJexus' expense you guys seem to be awfully cliquey. Try to see beyond reputations, my friend.

Another of the last resorts for someone who does not like what other people are saying. I must be "prejudiced" because I think it is you who is building said mountain rather than JGlass.

I was not the one who made personal attacks against J an called him out. I was clearly not serious at all when I questioned on how I had been left out of the best wrestling posters award. I know what had happened but J decided to take an exception with me. Even here, you will see that even when I am campaigning I am not insulting J. Yet J is seeing this as some sort of attack on his ability to organize the awards.

Yep. That's the ABC Party in a nutshell.

Coco, I repeat, is not trying hard at all to win the elections. The ABC party reference does not mean that. Look, I am JGlass v2.0.

Fun fact: I had a dream last night where this girl I'm into was locked in my parents' basement. If that's what my dream parents would do to someone I like, just imagine what they'd do to you, Rattlesnake. In my dream of course. So yeah, JGlass is right to be afraid of me. If you were smart, you'd be afraid too.

Oh, you are misinterpreting their actions. They were trying to kill the girl to stop you from procreating.;)

And regardless of what you feel towards me, regardless of what arguements we have had, if you were really as smart as people think you are you would know if I like or hate you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back