The Main Event Picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefankingston

Dark Match Jobber
Alright, let's put the business factors aside first. Don't get me wrong I don't mean that it doesn't exist it's just that I don't want it in this thread. What is the normative main event picture for you guys?
I know all of you understand how the main event looks like now, but let me briefly sum it up again, I apologize if anyone think that I'm wasting time. We have Alberto Del Rio, John Cena, CM Punk in the RAW main event picture, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Big Show, Christian in the SD main event picture.
Apart from the SuperCena/SuperOrton complaints, tell me what do you guys want to see:

Alright here are the questions (Let's set the time to before Royal Rumble 2012):
1) Who should be in the main event picture, and why?
2) Should he remain face/heel?
3) What is your ideal storyline for him?

Peace.

RAW Main Eventers

1. Del Rio - obviously because he is the WWE Champion. I would keep him heel because he is great at it and he draws plenty of heat. I would love to see him have a nice long feud with CM Punk.

2. CM Punk - He was the hottest thing during the summer. I would have him be a tweener. He's one of the best on the mic and one of the best in ring performers in the WWE.

3. John Cena - Although I hate the guy he has to be in the main event picture, after all he is the face of the company. I would love to see him turn heel because he is so stale but we all know thats never gonna happen.

4. Dolph Ziggler - He is really performing better on the mic as of late and he is great in the ring. I would keep him heel of course and i would have him drop the US Title to someone like Zack Ryder. With his title loss I would put him on track to dominate the mid card division and slowly introduce him into the main event picture.

5. The Miz. He needs to be put into the main event picture again. I loved him when he was headlining PPV's but I found myself cant standing the guy since pairing himself with R-Truth. i can easily see Miz being a very successful face. I say WWE should give him a good face run.

SmackDown Main Eventers

1. Mark Henry - Not only is he the World Heavyweight Champion but he is one of the best things going in the WWE. He has really picked up his game as of late and heas has done nothing but impress me. Keep him heel and i would like to see him hold the world title until Wrestle Mania at the earliest.

2. Randy Orton - He is the second biggest name in the WWE next to Cena. I'm not a big fan of his but hes good for now. I just dont want him turning into a Cena.

3. Sheamus - He has been really effective as a face....surprisingly and I would like to see him battle Henry for the title.

4. Christian - Although i find him to be very annoying he has done nothing but consistently put on great matches regardless of who he wrestles. Keep him heel and he should do fine for a while. i would like to see him feud with someone young and help put that young guy over. Maybe someone like DiBiase Jr.

5. Daniel Bryan - He is one of the best pure athletes in the WWE and is the holder of a Money in the Bank briefcase. I would love to see him slowly turn heel given that I believe his character and moves can be more effective if hes destroying faces ala Benoit. They need to build him up so he can be a believable future World Champion if they are going to have him cash in and win. I do believe that the WWE will have Bryan be the first to cash in and lose.

6. Brodus Clay - I don't know what it is about him but I really like him. I like that he is different. I like his attitude. I like his look. I say keep him heel and have him dominate the mid card division and maybe place him in the main event late next year.

Alright here are the questions (Let's set the time to before Royal Rumble 2012):
1) Who should be in the main event picture, and why?
2) Should he remain face/heel?
3) What is your ideal storyline for him?.

Not exactly what I would like to see, more like what I expect to see:

- John Cena, mostly concerned with The Rock, eventually feuding with The Miz (2011 memories).
- CM Punk feuding with WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio, who hopefully will have built some heat.
- Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero) feuding with Daniel Bryan (needs to go all the way to the Main Event if he's going to have a title shot at Wrestlemania, this will be a hard road).
- Cody Rhodes feuding with World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus.
Heel Kane feuding with Randy Orton.

So... I don't expect many changes to what people will be in the Main Event, nor do I expect many turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back