"The Lemming Award" for Self-Depreciating Stupidity

Which poster has shown the most stupidity?

• JKO

• Brad The Great

• Ellisman7

• kane-a-knight

• Carl Winslow

• UT#1F

• Master Shaker

• Falkon

• Marty2Hotty

• Dewey

• Mr. Baller

• The Amazing Death Agent

• CCS

• Rated R Champion

• LetEmKnow

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Nominees:

JKO
Brad the Great
Ellisman7
Kane-a-knight
JicKie Mames
UT#1F
Master Shaker
FalKon
Marty2Hotty (almost a lifetime acheivement award?)
Dewey
Mr. Baller
The Amazing Death Agent
CCS
RATED R CHAMPION
LetEmKnow

Baller, for his issues in the fed.

The fact Falkon is on there twice really proves who should win though...

Falkon asked me to vote for him too. Even though he doesn't deserve the award, if he wants it then I guess he'll get it.

A lot of you are too new to have been here for CCS. He was also WA90. He was a giant douche who told us we were all going to hell, made fun of Michael Jackson about three minutes after he died, and made six hundred alts, threatened to hijack the forums, and I still think he's the one that hijacked TM's account.

Falkon. By atleast ten thousand miles. The level of unfunny fail is just astounding.

It's funny, I'm not the absolute worst on this list and whoever says otherwise has flawed logic. However, I am willing to take the bullet, call 2009 my year of shitasticness and go on to 2010 for a brighter future.

Oh, and I can guaran-damn-tee that 2010 will be my year. No excuses...

I've gotten many erections from Hip Hop videos, I smack girls on the ass at school

id buy ur mom a ham sandwich...

but she already has a cock sandwich...

with my cock

I cannot tell you how many times I whacked off to/or in relation to this thread.

I'm actually making a collection. More up soon as soon as I can brave my way through this shitstorm of spam posts.

That second JKO quote was fucking hilarious in context. His gimmick at the time was making terrible yo mama jokes, and it was at the same time as The LesboPope Incident.

I'll stand by the cock sandwich quote as being the funniest thing JKO has ever said, and whether you find him annoying or not, he is funny at times.

Marty2Hotty is by far the stupidest poster on this site. Just read some of his posts, he was convinced that Russo is trying to make Rhino into the nest Austin.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1584957 said:
It's funny, I'm not the absolute worst on this list and whoever says otherwise has flawed logic.
You say this because you didn't have to see that "I don't get how sarcams works!" gimmick/"attempt to save face for not knowing how sarcasm works" from our perspective. If you had, you'd know where we're coming from.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back