• Wrestlemania20-0

• Mack_Swagger

• Zeven_Zion

• Jared96

• ProWrestlingFan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Todd
JenksIX
Amazing Dynamite
Big Hungry
awesome_miz
Ba-Bomb
braveh
Mr. Ferguson
FalKon
Wrestlemania20_0
Mack_Swagger
Zeven_Zion
Jared96
ProWrestlingFan

The fact that awesome_miz is on here is a disgrace to everyone on this forum. If he receives even one vote I will no longer take anything posted on here seriously ever again.

I'm voting for FalKon because I don't know anyone else on here and he/she wasn't very funny at one point

Todd by a landslide. If you love being entertained by stupidity just go to the Prison and read the posts by Todd. TODD!

I'll slap whoever nominated FalKon. Unless it was due to the ponies.

I'm sure it was the ponies. I'll leaning towards ProWrestlingFan. I remember him having some gems of absolute sheer stupidity in the WWE section, but if I recall Mack_Swagger was equally as terrible. I'll think on it.

Jared96 was true shit. He developed his own style of shit. He set the shit bar quite high..or low.

I guess everyone has forgotten about SickJames and his crazy ass threads about Katie Vick returning for revenge, Mae Young's baby hand becoming a regular character on TV and getting pushed for a title, and Aksana marrying The Cobra and getting fisted up the ass by it.

I guess everyone has forgotten about SickJames and his crazy ass threads about Katie Vick returning for revenge, Mae Young's baby hand becoming a regular character on TV and getting pushed for a title, and Aksana marrying The Cobra and getting fisted up the ass by it.

If SickJames was shit, then Mack_Swagger would be liquid shit. His posts were that bad. James was at least somewhat entertaining.

Anybody else get the feeling Mack_Swagger is just a kid? His posts scream Wikipedia copypasta.

Also, I forgot all about Kizzani until I read the latest Knockouts thread. That guy is fucking terrible, borderline great troll/cunt. If only I'd seen him recently prior to the nominations. Can we replace Zeven_Zion with him? What the hell is he doing on this list anyway?

Call me crazy but Mack_Swagger may be a candidate for most improved next year. He's already got somewhat of an advantage considering how bad he's been at times this year (sorry Mack) that he almost has to get better. He's got some work to do (if he cares about such things) but over the last month or so there have been slight improvements. If he sticks around he might be a much better poster by this time next year.

Fuck, I realized I forgot to nominate Awesome_Miz for biggest try-hard and here's why:

Regarding the AOW 100th episode...

As did I, kinda wish their conversation went a bit longer, like another hour or so.

Screw that, it could have been a main event on a PPV card... in ROH of course:p

tumblr_m3owc6eTvy1qcv6is.gif

I'm making a late campaign at winning this award for Jared96. The poor man, or I'm assuming, young adoloscent, is the deserving recipient. He beautifully crafted horrifyingly terrible posts that often left one thinking, "The fuck did I just read?" I'm sure it all made sense to him..

Have a look for yourself:
Cm Punk has had a big victory on cena.
since then punk has been able to get more attetion from people who disliked him at first. i still dislike punk however.
punk has got a 7 month reign which is strange to have in the wwe unless its your first title run ever.
so here is the big question we all know cm punk time is up.
for being champion. regardless when it happens we know punk as champion will end. where does he go after a 7 month reign of being wwe champion.
it is hard to be back in the main event picture anytime soon.
my idea i would put him in a rivarly against rhodes.
feud in for 4 months.
then put punk on smackdown and let him get injured kayfabe.
then he can come back and get back in the main event zone.

Well yeah the big title dont always have to be the main event.
like cena has been in the main event for the last 6 ppvs.
and he aint champ.
my thoughts is.
main event is
John Cena vs ####
WWE Champ vs no.1 contender
whc vs no.1 contender
so if punk aint in any of the matches he wouldnt be in the main event.
im not saying he would not be a main event.
im just saying he would more be like orton was a main eventer stuck in the middle.

you cant buy beer till your 21.

probaly the return of jeff hardy in tna.
it was strange to see him back when he was suppose to never come back.
however he did return and it was just simply strange to see him back.

Rey has done lots of things in wwe.
however he aint as good as he once was.
well no one is.
taker sucks now in the ring.
regardless wheter someone says that is a good match hhh was good.
however taker was on the ground for 11 minutes throughout the match.
rey shouldnt go on on tour excepect on raw or smackdown.
but he shouldnt retire yet.
cuz alberto & sin cara needs a good rivarl like rey.
rey will retire i just dont think its his time

I think tna came up with this whole angle and came up with this in the last minute. no sense what so ever from aj asking his your husband home.
unless she is in the family of serge. also why wouldnt they say this when everyone thought they where having affair becuz to protect the girl from her family? and most importantly why daniels and kaz leaves from the start it looked like kaz was being blacked mailed to fight aj since then he just becomes a heel.
i feel the only way to make sense is that she is kazarion's sisther and aj helped her out angry kazarion which she stold from. and for serge they real;ly aint anything that would make sense.

He sounds awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back