• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Greatest Game of All Time; Honourable mentions

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
The point of the honourable mentions thread is to list games that either;
A) You forgot about
B) Is another game in a series that you have already mentioned....so here are mine;

Pokemon Red & Blue really took the world by storm, as a franchise we had a TV show, we had movies, we even had Nintendo going back to trading cards and then we had two of the biggest selling games on the Gameboy with 20.08 million copies worldwide. The plot is simple; you're a kid who like Pokemon, become the very best by beating the 8 gym leaders and the elite four, add into that trying to 'catch 'em all' and the annoyance of Gary and you have video game genius.

The legend of Zelda, the legend of Zelda; Ocarina of time, the legend of Zelda; Wind Waker; the legend of Zelda; twiglight princess. That's five games that would be in my top twenty, another two in my top ten. These games are flipping amazing, they have story, plot, characters, amazing music and just sheer enjoyment!

The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time was fucking amazing. Seriously, I could play that game all day, it was that good. Quality gameplay, good storytelling and a fantastic array of attacking options. Seriously good game, one of the best games ever made. Ask anyone who owned a N64; if they didn't own this or Goldeneye then them having it was pointless.

Final Fantasy 5: Good game, inovative job system, The plot wasn't so great but i looked past that and found a very enjoyable game.

Final Fantasy 6: Even Better Game, the plot was was very good, so many wonderful characters and it has the best Final Fantasy villian ever, Kefka. Second best final fantasy according to me.

Chrono Cross: Outstanding game. Wonderful characters new battle system and an excellent sequal to Chrono Trigger that was well worth the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back