• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Great American Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LWWE15

I think I'm gonna order the GAB because 1. I want to see the Punjabi Prison Match 2. I want to see Rey get his ass kicked and beat for the World Title by Booker T. Other than that I'm really not interested. Anyone else?

Is a punjabi prison match similar to a cage or hell in a cell type match?

I'm tempted because I want to see Kane possibly return to save Taker and I really want to see Booker win his long deserved title. We'll see what happens.

Booker will win he really desereves it, though i know he won't win cleanly (interence by Chavo turning on Rey), though i don't understand why Rey is thought as an undeserving champion, sure it's being used to tribute to Eddie (R.I.P.) but i've always seen Rey as Main Event matireal and he's always been highly over with the fans. I'm pretty sure that the BOD reuniting isn't going to happen there for some reason. I ain't going to waste my money, I ordered Vengance and it was a waste of my money.

I def. wont order it... I usually dont order any ppv's... I havent ordered one this year... I just buy the dvd's when they come out

I really have no interest in this PPV. Unless JBL is gunna whoop everyone and walk out with the World Title?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back