The Forums Aren't The Same

Discussion in 'The Bar Room' started by Pay Per Ghost, Jul 3, 2017.

1. A11oftheLights

A11oftheLights Getting Noticed By Management

Reddit is so bad. Its biggest downfall is its size. That many people means you end up with some of the most moronic people commenting on complex things. Seriously, go have a look at the Game of thrones theories subreddit and it is fucking depressingly stupid. On top of all that the layout is fucking ******ed and its basically rabbit hole after rabbit hole of going into comment threads

2. tdmoon

tdmoon Pre-Show Stalwart

I really like the layout of this site and there are some very sharp members here, this could be a great website for wrestling discussion. Unfortunately the forums I lurk don't have a lot of traffic so I have to go other places but check back here frequently.

It seems the threads like the WZ tourney and the current International Cup bring out more people and promote discussion. Maybe similar topics could be used to encourage user activity. I think a tag tourney would be really neat though it would probably be a headache to set up.

Some forums have people who used to work in the business that post and it seems that generates discussion. Maybe if anyone knows someone like that they could encourage them to post here. It doesn't have to be anyone famous or well-known, people seem to enjoy hearing from ham and eggers, refs and even ring crew workers.

I can imagine this forum could be a little disconcerting to newcomers. It seems most of the people here have been around a long time and that can make things cliquish. A large number of members here have really high post counts, which is a great thing, but I always feel like a noob with my measly one hundred posts.

All in all, a fine website, I just wish there was a bit more activity in some of the forums.

3. LBGetBack

LBGetBack Championship Contender

This forum has the insufferable prick slyfox696 running it. He edits my posts, insults me and he tells me not to reply, and then infracts me when I do. He's pure bitch, and doesn't play fair.

There are no rules here, so I'm going to point out what a bitch he is on here. We'll see if he can not act like a bitch for once.

The history:

We had a Lebron vs. Jordan debate on the sports board. He got mad and decided he didn't want to continue the discussion so he started claiming I was "lying", refused to answer me when I asked him to be specific about what he thought I was "lying" about, edited and deleted some of my posts, and banned me from the sports forum. It was completely over the top and uncalled for.

He gave me multiple infractions around this time. I PM'd him to get an explanation and he started giving me infractions for PM'ing him. He started including at the bottom of his infraction notification PMs "don't PM me or I'll give you another infraction".

Because he was acting like such a prick, I started red repping all of his stupid posts. He removed my ability to red rep, and told me he just deletes any red rep he gets. He red-repped me 8 times in day, leaving taunting messages each time. He also removed my ability to start posts, and put that BS in my profile that shows up every time I post. He claimed he wasn't mad, but used the reason "pissing off staff" to give me infractions.

When the Kyrie Irving-Lebron James stuff started, I referenced the MJ/Lebron stuff. One of slyfox's primary points was that Jordan was a "bad teammate" and Lebron is a "good teammate". I pointed that out in the NBA offseason thread on the spam board.....because stuff that was coming out was certainly challenging any point about Lebron being a great teammate. Slyfox deleted this post of mine, and gave me another infraction which left me temporarily banned from all these boards. Again....he simply made up a reason to give me an infraction. That reason? He didn't want any reference to the Lebron/MJ debate. Why? No good reason. No rules broken. He just does what he wants. It's very important to him to "win" debates, to the point that he edits/deletes the posts of those going "against" him and silences them by telling them they can't reply anymore without "punishment". Yes, this fucking dork actually uses the word "punishment". LOL. Not really the forumula for a successful message board when the administrator acts like such a bitch.

In the "2006 WWE worst year" post, HE referenced all this history first. When I responded to this, he deleted it and gave me another infraction and told me not to bring it up again......despite the fact that HE brought it up!

This ******** obviously has confidence and control freak issues. All of this because he didn't want to discuss MJ/Lebron with me anymore. He's a bitchmade hoe, plain and simple.

Stone Cold Tea and tdmoon like this.
  4. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Nobody cares about the alleged injustices you suffer on a dying wrestling forum.

Not trying to be a dick, just stating a fact.

Khalifa likes this.
  5. LBGetBack

You don't care. That's fine.

Guess what? I don't care that you don't care. I can't start my own threads, so I picked the topic that it would best fit in on the forum that I'm allowed to air my grievances.

He chose not to play fair. Then when we were having a new debate, HE brought it up again! And then gave me another infraction for replying to it! He keeps telling me to let it go, while messing with me at the same time.

I can't PM him. Either we're going to actually resolve things and let it go, or just ban me for good. I probably won't continue posting here regardless. He ain't going to keep doing what amounts to putting me in handicapped matches on here.

6. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

Wait for iiiiit....waaaaiittt foor iiiiiiiiit.... waaaaaaaiiiiiit foooooooooor iiiiìiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt.......

7. It's Damn Real!

It's Damn Real! The undisputed, undefeated TNA &

Forums feel the same this morning, eh? :lmao:

8. BaconBits

BaconBits WZ Czar of Steaks

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Khalifa likes this.
  9. Mac Attack

Mac Attack I'm neat.

He fails to realize we all already know Slyfox is an egotistical ********. Nothing new there.

10. Slyfox696

Slyfox696 Excellence of Execution

All this crying because you just couldn't stop lying. Even this post of yours was full of lies. A shame really that you cared more about lying than you cared about quality discussion.

Oh well, one less dumbass on these forums is just fine with me.
    Yeah, that Slyfox is a grade A asshole. But have you seen his e-penis?

Pay Per Ghost likes this.
  11. Mac Attack

Mac Attack I'm neat.

I hear it stretches from the Wrestling Non Spam Section all the way to Interactive Tournament Archives.:shrug:

12. Pay Per Ghost

Pay Per Ghost squashed Disco Inferno to become

hahaha

Brought a tear to my eye all of this.

One last hurrah.

13. Slyfox696

There are several reasons the forum may not feel the same. But don't underestimate the impact of one very key reason.

You're old. You signed up on the forums 7 years ago, in the prime "young male" years (if the age in your profile is accurate). The things you found interesting 7 years ago just aren't going to be the same today.

You're old. And it's only going to get worse. :)

14. LBGetBack

Nope. You got mad in the MJ/Lebron thing because I was clowning you. A man with integrity would've just stopped replying and let the debate end naturally if he didn't wish to continue. A hoe ass dude like you decided to ban me from the whole forum, knowing damn well I didn't do anything to deserve that. You were just mad. Complete hoe move.

15. Slyfox696

You have been repeatedly banned from multiple areas of the forum because you don't tell the truth and don't follow the rules. Many of the times you lied and all of the times you have broken the rules have been well documented. As far as the MJ/Lebron debate went, I absolutely destroyed you in that debate to the point where you refused to acknowledge the stupid things you said and even began lying about the things I said or didn't say. You couldn't handle the fact I handed you your ass on a silver platter, so you resorted to ignoring facts and lying. Your lying is what got you removed from that forum.

You being stupid and a liar is not my fault, nor my problem. I highly suggest you let your butthurt go, lest you leave the forum forever.

#MrScissorsKick likes this.
  16. LBGetBack

Again.....everything stemmed from you banning me from the sports forum because you got mad and didn't want to discuss MJ/Lebron anymore. That's where this all started.......YOU pulling that BS. Completely ridiculous. The discussion would've petered out naturally, and that would've been that. There was absolutely zero reason to ban me from the sports board.

"Lying"....nah. Those posts are still there. You made up a reason to ban me so the conversation would end. Bitch move. Own it.

17. ABMorales787

ABMorales787 Lord And Master
    Staff Member Administrator

Follow your own advise.

18. LBGetBack

Main mistake I made was debating MJ/Lebron with someone that was born in MJ's rookie year. No real memory of MJ beyond his last few years. What can he tell me about MJ?

19. LBGetBack

*Advice.

Nah. I want that wrong righted. Banning me from the sports forum was BS. How can I let this go when I see that bullshit he left on my user name and I can't even start threads or open the sports board? It's over when my shit is set back to normal.

20. ABMorales787

ABMorales787 Lord And Master
    Staff Member Administrator

No. Shut up.

21. LBGetBack

No. Now what?

22. Stone Cold Tea

Stone Cold Tea Getting Noticed By Management

Does the LB stand for Lebron?

23. LBGetBack

No. Little Brother, a former hip hop group with GetBack being one of their albums.

24. LBGetBack

Glad I could liven things up for some of you. If the man wasn't so petty and would truly "let it go" by restoring my stuff back to normal and leaving me the hell alone, I'd be glad to "let it go", apologize for my part in it and stop bitching about it. For some reason, he feels the need to keep messing with me though. Been posting here for years, never had a real problem until all this.

25. Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
    E-Fed Mod

It's because no one knew or cared who you were.

Now everyone knows you're an annoying twat. They still don't care though.