• Milenko vsPushups

• Sns vs HGR

• D-Man vs Coco

• Great White Sam vs Greet White Sam

• Nate vs Stormtrooper

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Todd vs Coherent Thought
Dagger and His Mindless Minions vs Everyone
Stormtrooper vs Everyone
Slyfox vs General Idiocy
Killam vs WZ Credibility
Stormtrooper vs JGlass
Ba-Bomb vs Tasty
Gelgarin vs Verne Gagne Detractors
Harthan vs Michael Cole
Sly vs Coco
Milenko vs Pushups
SNS vs HGR
D-Man vs Coco
Great White Sam vs Greet White Sam
Nate vs Stormtrooper

Ooooooh, this was a tough one. Out of the one's I paid attention to Sly/Idiocy and Todd were by far the most entertaining but I have never been so entertained by a complete and total curbstomp quite like Todd suffered so he gets the vote.

Gelgarin, it was honestly inspiring how much he would debate for Gagne, christ he got him through to the Semi-Finals of the WZT! Even though i disagreed with his opinion, that shit was inspiring man

Can't believe that Slyfox versus general idiocy is not running away with this one.
I'm not surprised. It's still jarring how no matter how many points were made against Dagger a ton of posters simply responded with "he's nice." That was it. That was fucking it. It was like the 300 Spartans going against thousands of Care Bears. They would not stop starring and hugging.

The Dagger Dias thing is pretty much the only time I've posted this year, or ever expressed an opinion on here, so it has to be that.

Hey Coco, it looks like our feud doesn't draw. Are we getting stale?
You might be. I guarantee that I'll be in some way associated with whatever wins this award.

For example, I was no small part of the Dagger Dias drama. And knowing that he's too much of a coward to come out of hiding to accept the trophy, I'll be more than willing to display it on my mantelpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back