The fav 5! (But not wrestlers...)

mrfantastic111

Riley Justin
This thread isn't really a talk-about current events, or an insightful opinion of something thats happened; it's just a thread for fun and sharing.

This thread is a fav 5! However, this isn't a traditional Booker T fav 5. Instead, this thread is to share your favourite 5 wrestling moments of ALL TIME.

I understand that it's hard to squash a list like this to only 5, seeing as we have several 'omg' moments every year, but in your replies just list 1 to 5 with a brief description of your favourite moments in wrestling, and why.

You don't need to list one for each generation, era, company, etc, just those moments that stand out as being your favourite or the most memorable to you. I always go back and go on youtube/watch old DVDs of my favourite happenings in wrestling, and sometimes it's fun to go on youtube, look up one video which leads you to another and so forth.

Share your favourites so that other people can look them up for themselves!

well its subjective to any wrestling fan because they might insert their favorite wrestler´s greatest moments...... as for me, in no particular order:

- Eddie Winning the title, who could forget the magic in the air the moment eddie hit that frog splash and was declared the new wwe champion! quite frankly being a latino myself, i marked out!

- Benoit winning the title, Benoit realized his life dream at the biggest event in the history of professional wrestling by making Triple H tap put, he won the tittle after 18 years of chasing it! and then he hugged his best friend, then wwe champion eddie guerrero in a sea of confetti! truly great and magical moment that wont be forgotten!

- Triple H coming back, he recieved one of the biggest if not biggest pops ever after coming back after 8 months with a teared quad and everyone was looking foward to it! the crowd in MSG popped huge for Triple H and as you can see for my name here, my favorite wrestler was BACK!

- Wrestlemania 17, to me the greatest wrestlemania in history! the match was solid from top to bottom! (lets forget that gimmick battle royal ever happen), you had everything in that card, from great technical bouts such as benoit vs angle, to great spots and sick tag team wrestling in TLC2, to a great brawl in HHH Taker I, to the heel turn of heel turns when Stone Cold joined Satan himself to take the WWF title from The Rock!

- My favorite match of all times, Triple H Cactus Jack at a street fight at the Garden at the Royal Rumble 2000, it was just a BRAWL in every sense of the word, and HHH took a hell of a lot of punishment but he gave it right back to Cactus and then he pedigree him to retain his title!!

- Bonus goes to my favorite feud of all times, The Rock vs Triple (my favorite match was their last man standing match but it was just one of many sick matches!)

My fav 5 is in no particular order really.

-Undertaker won his first World Title in a while from Batista after winning his first Royal Rumble match. Seeing as he's my fav wrestler of all time, I marked so hard lol.

-Benoit won the title from HHH. He realized his dream so that was a huge moment.

-Undertaker came back at WM 20 to dominate Kane as the Deadman. I marked out like a beast lol. Wasn't a great match but i still marked.

-The Rock returning Feb of last year to anounce he was hosting WM 27 was huge as Rock is another of my fav.

-Kane returning with his mask. Again I fell of my chair I marked out so hard especially when he chokeslammed Cena! Awesome moment.

Those are my fav five. :worship:

I have way too many favorite moments. So here are the first 5 that come to mind:

Bash at the Beach, July 7, 1996, the birth of the New World Order. Huge moment in wrestling history.

Summer Slam, August 25, 2002, Shawn Michaels beating Triple H, in his first match back since Wrestlemania XIV. Just such a great moment.

November 23, 1991, on WCW Saturday Night, the Dangerous Alliance is formed. Paul E Dangerously, Madusa, Ravashing Rick Rude, Stunning Steve Austin, Arn Anderson, Larry Zbyszko, and Beautiful Booby Eaton. I would say one of the best groups to form ever.

March 23, 2001, then WWF buys WCW. Another huge moment in wrestling history

Survivor Series, November 22, 1990, debut of the Undertaker on pay per view. His real debut was on November 19,1990 on Superstars against Mario Mancini. The very first victim of the deadman. What a legacy the Undertaker has created since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back