The Expendables in a different genre.

Wolf Pac

Mid-Card Championship Winner
OK so we all have seen The Expendables, the ultimate gathering of the 80's/90's and some of todays mega-stars of the Action genre. But if you were to make another Expendables movie but with a different movie genre, what would your genre be and which actors would you cast?

My genre for an Expendables movie would be Martial Arts and as for who I would cast: Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Sammo Hung, Yuen Biao, Donnie Yen, Tony Jaa, Mark Dacascos, Steven Seagal, Chow Yun Fat, Eric Tsang, Louis Koo, Andy Lau, Richard Ng, Michelle Yeoh, Zhang Ziyi.

Probably overkill but I picked this cast cause not only would you get Martial Arts & some action but some comedy too. You could have Jackie leading his team of Expendables which consist of Jet Li, Yuen Biao & Donnie Yen. Eric Tsang could play the boss villian with Tony Jaa & Mark Dacascos in his gang. Seagal & Chow Yun Fat I feel would better playing cops. Not really sure what I would do with Koo, Lau, Ng, Yeoh, Ziyi but I'm sure there could be something good for them.​

Aptow movies are always a collection of comedy "Expendables" - Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan, Paul Rudd, Will Farrell, Steve Correll, David Koechener, Vince Caughn, The Wilson brothers, Danny McBride, Bill Hader, Zachdnilcnqomnis (Hangover wolfpack guy) etc etc.

Whenever these comedies are put together we see the Expendables of comedy in full force, like Superbad, Old School, Anchorman, 40 Year Old Virgin etc. etc. Just love those movies.

Artsy fartsy hot topic lovers movie. Directed by Tim Burton starring Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. O wait, this movie happens every year, sometimes twice.

But seriously, I like the idea of this thread and I'll come back with something better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back