The Doctor's Office

I am now fat because of Chili's. Endless chips and the four mini burgers, onion strings and fries on the side.

I regret nothing.

Nor should you. I'm having Philly cheesesteak tonight and then heading to a party. There might be a chance to catch me on here later tonight. Give you a warning Doc, as you always miss me lol.

Well, OK, the first few songs when played loud were damn cool. It's a very enjoyable CD so far. I usually listen to a CD several times before making judgments. If I can listen to it again and again, without skipping any tracks, it's a great CD. I'll listen to it a few more times through the week and deliver my final verdict.

Songs from CDs that pass the test:

JMT says it's pretty bad. I'd say stick with the first two excellent ones and pretend the third doesn't exist.

Wouldn't mind getting a second opinion though.

I see Armbar viewing this thread. What's up, man?

Doc my homie. What's going on. Nothing new to report here, although we did have a Baldwin brother come in and eat at my place today. No he's not a famous one, he's in real estate or something.

Getting prepared for a journey to Dublin.

Rugby + Guinness on the menu

You managed to get tickets to Crokers? Agh you lucky devil if you did- I went looking for them too late and then got stuck with work as well :( Now I will have to watch the taped celebrations of the triple crown :p

I wasn't that impressed. Good, not great.

I can live with that. Especially considering you are quick with the "That was shit" remarks.

I, myself, loved it. But I will readily admit that I'm a blind mark like that. I shouldn't ever get in an argument about the merits of Coheed and Cambria, because I'll just start rambling gibberish.

I did indeed. Got them through my old school.

Astronomical prices

Yeah it always tends to be really pricy. Its not a bad game to go to though. Hopefully anyway- I don;t think the Scots will surprise us but you never know. I don't like the amount of territory and possession we have given away in the last two games.

I've been rewatching some Rockman.EXE for the Battle Arena tourney. Series holds so many memories for me. It was the first show I went out of my way to watch, introduced me to torrents, the first game and show I ever became part of the fandom for, it introduced me to forums...

Memories man. Memories. Damn good series even now.

While I normally don't advocate being a prick to anyone, that girl was messed.

I made it clear that we weren't going out anymore after one date and she spent all day annoying the piss outta me sending me pictures that I didn't want so I acted like a dick.

I think Dave is petitioning to become mod of the universe with his rotating sig.

Ace Attorney Investigations is a worthy addition to the series.

Let's have some dancing tunes.

DOC'S THREAD! Are you interested in Portal 2? It looks fantastic, and I got L4D2

Lucky bastard.

I may get Portal 2. I recently bought Ace Attorney Investigations and No More Heroes 2, and I'm saving up for a good graphics tablet, so Portal 2 will have to wait.

I ever tell you about the time me and Keith made homemade fireworks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back