The Deviless' Den

Right.

I need to think about it more before I make a decision. Moveset is going to remain the same until the end of Xaitlyn.

To be fair we found out the other day that KB had never heard Bohemian Rhapsody before.

So given that Kapu's first language is not English, I think KB's is worse.

ShinChan™;5589899 said:
Plus, Something related to ShinChan™ premieres soon.

Date: 24 October 2016
Time: 08:17 {IST}

It's only 0.00 $ for everyone. And It will air Live every Monday w.e.f 24 October. Till then, keep guessing what it's about. :rolleyes:

You're Welcome.
It's still a thing. I know that it's late but I will get to it in this month itself.

****VIIIth RolePlay****

Question-What's revenge ?

A question which looks quite simple but once answered, reveals the basic thinking process of that particular person.

A question which is better left unanswered for some people.

A question that determines your future.

A question that could make or break your life.

Just like any other question, this could have variable answers because opinions vary. For some, it would mean a stupid reaction. For some, it would mean a compulsory reaction.

Leave humans, consider what dictionary says about revenge.

Revenge- Any form of personal retaliatory action against an individual, institution, or group for some perceived harm or injustice.

But for Xaitlyn Serpiente, revenge is her life. It isn't just a seven-letter word for her. It is what forced her to make a hard transition to this human life.

Xaitlyn was born for the sole purpose of revenge. She was born to retaliate against the powers that wronged her life.

Thousands of people suffer from injustice in one way or other, everyday. There are only few who have the guts to retaliate. Xaitlyn is one of them. But she takes it seriously enough to consider it the only motive of her life.

She didn't like the humans at all. Well, she still doesn't although she's part of them now. She became a human reluctantly, just to avenge her counterpart's death. No, it wasn't just a death. It was a cruel murder. A murder for a precious thing.

That incident made Xaitlyn realize that humans are prone to fall for things. So prone that they could stoop down to a horrible level of killing a living being.

Her love was killed by a greedy bunch of people just to get highly expensive Naag Mani. Naag Maniwhich is much more prestigious for snakes than the greedy humans.

All Xaitlyn remembers is that those bunch of people were either MMA Artists or Wrestlers. That's what motivated her to learn MMA and then she learnt wrestling. She joined WZCW in a hope to avenge her partner's death. The search for the brutal murderers has brought Xaitlyn to WZCW.

Xaitlyn now applies rule of revenge with everyone. Some people say that The Almighty Godavenges the wrong ultimately. But what they don't get is that The Almighty God takes a lot of time to avenge the wrong. Delayed Justice is just another form of failed justice. That's what Xaitlyn thinks. The wrong keeps going on until it doesn't meet it's ultimate end.

There lays the foundation of Xaitlyn's yearn for revenge. She now believes to avenge any wrong doing which takes place with her.

At Ascension 112, she faces two familiar opponents in Anthony Mancini and Vee A.D.Z in a Triple Threat match. Last time she met with either of them, she was wronged.

Anthony raked her eyes to get the win. And the other guy who is just an alphabet soup, used his luck as his shield from her and cunningly got the win which he didn't deserve. What's ironic is that both have paid a significant amount for it. Anthony lost his parents. Ala God avenged it for Xaitlyn. The alphabet soup was eliminated from Lethal Lottery by Xaitlynherself.

But, the Payback isn't over yet. More Payback would be served on their way because as you both know, Xaitlyn is crazy and you should never trust a crazy one.

At last, it's all about justice via the path of revenge. And justice will be served at Ascension 112.

****VIIIth Match****

Result
: Anthony Mancini defeated Xaitlyn Serpiente and Vee A.D.Z via pin on Vee after executing Il Siluro Italiano(Rhyno's Gore).

RolePlay Rankings said:
1. Lethal Lottery
2. Ascension 111
3. Ascension 112
4. Unscripted
5. Ascension 110
6. Meltdown 131
7. Ascension Anarchy {Episode 109}
8. Ascension 107
9. Sample RolePlay
Updated.

Disclaimer-> New additions will always be in bold.

Shin Chan - Xaitlyn Serpiente

A serviceable RP that obviously had a team plan behind it. A good team effort by both tag team members Frank N Stein and you and IMO that will propel both of you to Kingdom Come as number one contenders for the tag team championships. (Again, only my opinion, creative might have a different opinion.)

The RP continued the story started in Frank N Steins RP with both Knights talking strategy about their opponents. I'm liking Xaitlyn's character more and more (as long as she doesn't transform into a damn snake again....urg..) and her interactions with Tony are light hearted. I even liked how this RP ended with Gino running scared of the snake. This tag team has many USB slots to stick ideas into and that's a really good thing to have.

Frank N Stein - Tony Mancini

Tony and Gino are heading to Xaitlyns pad in a cab to start the RP. Tony reveals the envelope he received at the end of the last RP to be a woman claiming Tony is the father of a little baby girl. Tony has to prove he's the dad at a future date. I hope this isn't an arc idea just to have an arc with a payoff that ends up not being worth it. Not every RP needs an arc. More on that later..

The best part of the RP happens next. Tony and Gino get to Xaitlyn's mansion and its dark and creepy. A blue snake leads them to Xaitlyn. It's a mood setter and I like the way it was done. Tony's best friend and Xaitlyn don't see eye to eye and Gino is excused. I would've liked to see Gino stand his ground a little, fearing for the well being for Tony, but its not a big thing.

Xaitlyn says she will be his tag team partner but Tony must help her find the person who killed her mento...o.k, I have to stop right there. Here's another arc that's just added for arcs sake.

Damn. I would've ended the RP a little different. But it was fine if both story arcs are going to have good payoffs. Good start for (terrible tag team name) Knights.
Thanks for the feedback to both of us. And sorry if you didn't like our name. Still, Thanks again.

I was revisiting my threads and posts when I joined WZ.

So dumb English? Lol. I feel what others would have felt at that time. :blush:

Thank God, I got somewhat better. :p

Too big post. You might get bored.

So, Me aka Xaitlyn Serpiente got his/her first win in WZCW after debuting about 7 months ago. I was 0-8 until Ascension 113. That's 8 consecutive losses. 2 PPV and 6 regular taping losses.

Out of my previous 8 RolePlays, I think that I did my best in just two. Ascension 111 and Lethal Lottery itself. I botched in Ascension 111 by breaking a rule and paid the price for it in form of a loss. Lethal Lottery RolePlay was my best until now. I tried something new there. Of course, I didn't do good enough to win the whole match. But I did my best.

And then at Ascension 113, it's 1-8. My first win in WZCW after 8 RolePlays. A win I did crave for since my debut but never really performed on the required level to win.

And now I along with Franku, get the tag title match at biggest show, Kingdom Come. Just one win and I'm in for a tag title match. I guess, it's the right moment for my first win to come. So, basically this post is a thanks from me who made it possible.

Salvific Knights. A weird name. For some, it's absurd and it sucks. But I and Franku liked it enough. This wasn't just forced by me or him. Nor this partnership. It all started with Franku asking me if Xaitlyn Vs. Anthony can happen at Kingdom Come VIII. And, then it turned out that we could be better as a team. A rookie and veteran combo. Atleast 100 PMs were shared between Franku and me to discuss every detail. The tag app. The name. The finishers. The logical reasoning for the tag team formation, the future. And then the RolePlays. It was just like we were approving each other's RolePlays before posting it. Doing full justice to each other's character. Forming misunderstandings and then clearing it. I'm totally enthusiastic towards WZCW and Xaitlyn Serpiente too. Same goes with Anthony. And we won. After a true tag team work, we won. To you who's reading, It might not feel like a big deal. A first win in an e-fed. For me, It's a big big deal. And I didn't join Franku as a tag team to stop my losing streak. I joined because I honestly saw something in this tag team. And it delivered too. While you're struggling and failing in real life, a win in this life is quite refreshing.

So, I want to thank Franku for helping me enough to win this match. In all honesty, it's his win. He did the most work out of us. He talked to Creative about us. While I'm still giving final exams, he did it for us on his own. Ever saw a cameo? Yes, that's me in this win. And even this cameo wouldn't be possible without you,Franku. Thanks for getting me into my first title match at Kingdom Come itself. No matter who loses at Kingdom Come, I'm gonna give my best at Kingdom Come. Just for your dedication. Big big thanks from depth of my heart. It's mesmerizing tagging with you, Franku.

Now, onto others. Thanks FalKon for always helping via feedback. I know that my continuous feedback requests to you via PM is annoying and I sincerely apologize you for it. It's just that I wanted to get better. You have a significant hand in my first win. Because you knew who Xaitlyn was since I joined. Thanks for all useful feedback and help.

Thanks Numbers, Dagger, Jeff, and Vee for your useful feedback. Thanks Yaz and Dave too for your good help as a Creative. And Gelgarin too for an honest feedback.

At last, I did win something in 2016. Thank God too.

I'm no more a loser, dammit. And I'm gonna celebrate this win. :p

I'm... No, We are coming for those titles, Jeff and Dave better be ready. Salvific Knights are 1-0 and you both are 0-0. :samurai:

In nutshell, Thanks.

9th Match

Salvific Knights defeated Vee and Veejay after Anthony executed Il Siluro Italiano.

First win for Xaitlyn.

RolePlay Rankings said:
1. Lethal Lottery
2. Ascension 113
3. Ascension 111
4. Ascension 112
5. Unscripted
6. Ascension 110
7. Meltdown 131
8. Ascension Anarchy {Episode 109}
9. Ascension 107
10. Sample RolePlay
Updated.

Disclaimer-> New additions will always be in bold.

Something interesting: Xaitlyn Serpiente could execute her finisher Serpiente Stroke first time ever in her 9th match.

shit like this doesn't help dude. I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell me child.

It's not what you say it's more how you say it. I know for a fact you're not a douche. I wouldn't call you a friend if I actually thought that. You do come off as one with some of the things you say though.

And I know for a fact I'm not the only one who thinks you need to chill a bit either. No I won't name any names.
It wasn't shit. It was a normal question.

Example please?

You already know if I have chilled or not in past 40-50 days. I know who they are. No need to name. Perhaps, I should keep myself away from the discussion thread just like I did for a month last year.

Did you read the entire post or just the first sentence because you only acknowledged the first sentence

I'm not going to argue with you Kapu.

You want examples? Go reread the 2 posts I quoted in the discussion thread and think about the vibe they may give off to some people. If you can't see it from my point of view we'll just end up going in circles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back