The Deviless' Den

I can't rep you at the moment so I just wanted to say thank you for the feedback.

It is appreciated.

Xaitlyn Serpiente (ShinChan™)

I can't speak for everyone but I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it because it was different. I've never seen an RP with a conversation between a characters Brain & Heart. You did it quiet well I thought. You hit the points that should have been in this RP.

The only thing that bothers me is the lack of back story. I like to know why a character does something. What their motivation is and W still don't have that and that bugs me.

Not bad but I think even a little back story would have brought this way up.
Glad you liked it.

Nothing in this RolePlay was planned. Not even a sentence. I had a long RolePlay planned. But real life issues screwed me. Left me with little time. Plus almost everyone had long RolePlays. So just wrote a short and simple RolePlay.

Would've made a back story if I had time and mental stability since an accident happened.

****VIIth RolePlay****

****After Ascension 111****​

We notice Xaitlyn seated in a car along with Ennette on her way back to India after her match concluded in the weirdest way possible at Ascension 111 against Vee A.D.Z. While Ennette crawls around the whole car terrifying the driver momentarily , Xaitlyn closes her eyes and recalls the aftermath of her match. Unlike in the past, she is met with dueling thoughts.

Ascension 111 said:
Becky Serra: I hate to say it, Xaitlyn, but you will be the number one entrant in this year's Lethal Lottery Match. You will have to do what no one else has done before and outlast 29 other men and women to claim victory.
Heart: That's even better for me. This loss isn't logically a loss, infact it's a precious opportunity.

Brain: As expected, you are a dumb part of Xaitlyn's body while I am the only force that processes her totally fit body.

Heart: Ironically, I too expected you to be a boastful prick and I am not even surprised that you managed to surpass my expectations. Xaitlyn being the first one to enter Lethal Lottery is a blessing in disguise. It will provide her a chance to showcase her abnormal toughness and inherent desire to survive until her last breath.

Brain: That's all baseless motivation so as to divert from the focal point. And leave the logical part for me as it's none of your business. Do you know why? Because you know nothing about logics. Xaitlyn entering Lethal Lottery as the first entrant is obnoxious for her already lackluster career in WZCW.

Heart: Since you boast about being logical, I would like to know the logic behind your statement.

Brain: So you don't possess common sense also? It's so rare nowadays. It's pretty simple. It would be impossible for Xaitlyn to even perform her best when she's the first entrant. Winning the whole damn thing would be nothing more than fantasy. I repeat it, It's impossible as has been proved by the history.

Heart: For your kind information, nothing is impossible. If it hasn't been done in the past then it doesn't signify that it can never happen. All it signifies is that no one as the first entrant had what it took to win Lethal Lottery. And since I know Xaitlyn better than you, She has all what it takes to do the unthinkable. It's just going to enhance her performance. Since she would be in first, she would have to be consistent enough to eliminate her 29 opponents while surviving every obstacle that comes in her way of winning the Lethal Lottery.

Brain: I can only wish that your fantasies come true just for the sake of Xaitlyn.

Ascension 111 said:
Serra: However, what I can do is make it up to you. You have been wronged here tonight, that much is true. Vee, I don't believe it was your fault but you are hardly faultless in all of this. For that reason, I have decided that instead of being the number one entrant in the Lethal Lottery, you will enter the match at number 2!
Brain: That's a great example of Poetic Justice in it's purest form.

Heart: I strongly disagree. He knocked out Xaitlyn cold and tried to pin her just like anyone else.

Brain: That's your first true statement today. Continue to improve your track record regarding truth. He surely knocked her out cold with that Mawashi Geri and also tried to pin her. But Xaitlyn kicked out at 2 itself. The referee was ignorant enough to miss it but everyone else in the arena knew that Xaitlyn kicked out.

Heart: That's right. Referee was the defaulter of this whole mess. But try to justify me how he deserves this treatment.

Brain: Quite simple, again. As I said before, everyone else in the arena knew that Xaitlyn kicked out at 2. That includes Vee too. While Xaitlyn was trying to explain everything to the referee, Vee was busy in celebrating the victory that he never earned itself.

Heart: That's not his fault. He was declared the official winner of that match so he started celebrating his victory. Won't anyone else do the same?

Brain: That depends upon who the so-called anyone is. Anyone with self-respect won't do the same. What he would do is explain the referee about what happened and then ask him to restart the match to get a fair result. You as always are wrong whereas I am totally right in every sense possible.

Heart: The day you realise that there's no you or me. It's we. We define Xaitlyn. Neither you nor me can ever define her solely. You can always break a single twig but a bundle of twigs won't suffer the same fate. Try thinking about it someday.

Brain: I have no interest in your beliefs whatsoever.

Heart: One day, you surely will. One good day.

Ascension 111 said:
Serra: Good luck!
Brain: That's what the whole damn thing is about. It's the only thing that Xaitlyn requires.

Heart: You're again misunderstanding it. It's named Lethal Lottery for a particular reason. It needs both toughness to endure any lethal obstacle and luck to win this damn difficult match.

Brain: Atleast we agree that this match is difficult for Xaitlyn.

Heart: Right but what's fun in doing easy things. Anyone can do easy things but difficult is only for some special people like Xaitlyn. Easy is always boring while difficult is always divine.

****VIIth Match****

Result: Noah Ryder eliminated Xaitlyn Serpiente from Lethal Lottery via a dropkick while she was standing on the ring apron.

RolePlay Rankings said:
1. Lethal Lottery
2. Ascension 111
3. Unscripted
4. Ascension 110
5. Meltdown 131
6. Ascension Anarchy {Episode 109}
7. Ascension 107
8. Sample RolePlay
Updated.

Disclaimer-> New additions will always be in bold.

Xaitlyn Serpiente
(ShinChan™)

Thank you for finally giving us a reason Xaitlyn joined WZCW. It's out there and needs to be in the back of your mind with every RP from now on.

There's still a big problem though. The no Dialogue thing was not the best choice. It worked for Numbers because he had some dialogue in the beginning and he's one of the best in the fed. For you it just fell flat. I would have liked to her from Xaitlyn herself about the Lottery and the match with 2 people she's previously lost to.

Not bad and it shows you're finally listening to the feedback we've been giving you but it had a good bit wrong with it. Your going in the right direction though
Thanks for your feedback.

I didn't want Xaitlyn to tell her story herself that's why I used no dialogues. I knew that it would be a hit or miss but I decided to take the risk.

Yeah, I read every feedback I got from the start of my RolePlay career and tried to use it.

I do still think that I could've done better with this one had I got some more time. To me, It felt like I rushed a bit. Not sure about what you thought.

Tag team app posted on 29 November 2016 at 10:11.

2 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 6 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 25
2 + 5 = 7.

Empty your PM box.

It annoying when I try to send you something and it won't let me.

Why do you keep 50 PMs anyway?

So that I can witness the gradual formation of Salvific Knights.

I used to keep the messages about warnings and infractions too. Now I don't. But I still have Slyfox's Welcome message. :p

3-4 messages are about feedback which I find vital as well as useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back