The Curious Case of John Cena

1.no i wouldnt like to see another long cena title run cause im actually tired of seeing him with the title

2.i agree with your pros and cons long feuds are nice but not to long otherwise they get stale and boring

3 there are many wrestlers i would like to see have the belt i think orton could pull off a lengthy one even though he has won it a few times i dont think they gave him his fair shot with it his reings where to short.

In previous year i wouldn't have a problem with a long title run,
But now i cringe at the thought,
I absolutly HATE the PG thing,
So at times i HATE John Cena,
But we he does thing like going to management and stepping to VKM himself for Evan it's hard to hate him,
I completly agree w/ your cons & pros
But Edge or Randy should get the title run,
Edge has had the build up from God,
But hasn't been rewarded anything
& The only person who can get a reaction from the crowd,
minus children and screaming women who just like his face,
Is Randy Orton
But we've already had the whole age of Orton,
So my votes for The Rated R Superstar for the lengthy title run

Would I accept it,
Yes,
Bcuz i have no real choice
Would I tolorate it,
Yes,
Every now and then he pulls off a goodmatch and makes me laugh,
But I would not prefer it,
No,
Bcuz I HATE the PG,
I agree w/ your pros about the major rub for whoever ends up beating him and the major cash, I'm a little iffy about John bringing prestige to the title
But i diss agree about the feuds,
They won't be interesting because we'll know how there going to end,
Against all odds the magnificent John pulls through
I completly agree w/ your cons
Who else can pull it off,
Randy Orton,
He can certainly hold his own while getting the crowd involved,
& He's been getting Major reactions from the crowd,
But we just had the whole Age of Orton,
So my Votes for Edge
He's one of the best heels in the ring&out,
w/ great mic skills
He's had the buildup from God,
and has been rewarded nothing,
He can pull off a long title reign and keep it entertaining,
While running PG in the ground

Would you or would you not accept a lengthy title run from John Cena? - I would except it and not even if i am a Cena fan. Back in 07 we seen him been what a year and so as WWE Champ and i enjoied it but what about the other great main eventers? You know seeing same people feud gets boring but in 07 Cena fought everybody which made him good. He made Khali looked good. So i would'nt mind if he did i guess.

Do you agree with the positives and the negatives i have given?
I do agree with the pros and cons but one con u should say is the fans reactions. We as fans know if ur champ too long it gets a bit boring. But i agree with both they were alright points.

If not John Cena than who can legitametly pull it off?
I would say Edge or Sheamus. Sheamus got the biggest push in his career after he defeated John Cena. Personally i think he got too pushed but what can you do about it? I think also they should make the age of Edge and it SHOULD be LONG. Edge is a great wrestler and he should be champ. I think Wade Barrett can also pull it off.

Cena is one of my fav superstars and the 5 move bullshit is stupid cuz i can name bare superstars who have limited moves. Anyways i pretty much don't mind Cena. Infact i like him and who give a long title run then the face of the Company you know? Vince is getting money.

I wouldnt mind him having an extended run. However I dont think he needs it. I think he should fued with somebody for a while without the world title (whilst keeping him in the picture) and giving someone like Orton, HHH or sheamus the title.

The writers have to be fair, Orton has been red hot recently and deserves a title run. HHH will be returning soon and after getting Sheamus over also deserves a run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back