• Doug Crashin

• ScreaminNormanSmiley

• JGlass

• Slyfox696

• braveh

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Todd
Milenko
ProWrestlingFan
polosport
Big Hungry
LetEmKnow
awesome_miz
Ba-Bomb
Mr. Ferguson
Ming
Doug Crashin
ScreaminNormanSmiley
JGlass
Slyfox696
braveh

Milenko, so he could know how the child that wasn't even his felt when he hit her

I nominated Awesome_Miz, but I changed my vote to Sly just because... man just once would be nice.

Surprises me Ming doesn't have more posts. His love of Chelsea is great...and deeply bloody irratating, to the point where one does wish to pimp slap him. He can be alright, but my goodness when he's annoying, he's really annoying.

I'm gna go with prowrestling fan, because he says silly things.

I would pick todd, but I know no amount of slapping will ever fix that guy.

PWF. Forget pimp slapping he should receive an enziguri, Kenta's burning hammer and be forced to face New Jack in a hardcore match.

Surprises me Ming doesn't have more posts. His love of Chelsea is great...and deeply bloody irratating, to the point where one does wish to pimp slap him. He can be alright, but my goodness when he's annoying, he's really annoying.

:D

Now, as to who to vote for. Well, I can't really say I've felt like pimp slapping anyone. I don't know. Maybe I'd Archie Slap FunKay after he'd have Pimp Slapped me thus leading to a match at WrestleMania... but he's not on the list. I find Todd too amusing to want to physically cause harm to, same with Milenko. Not voting at all would be boring so you know what? I'll vote at random, that's right. Random. Fate shall decide who the lucky victim of my backhand is.

:D

Now, as to who to vote for. Well, I can't really say I've felt like pimp slapping anyone. I don't know. Maybe I'd Archie Slap FunKay after he'd have Pimp Slapped me thus leading to a match at WrestleMania... but he's not on the list. I find Todd too amusing to want to physically cause harm to, same with Milenko. Not voting at all would be boring so you know what? I'll vote at random, that's right. Random. Fate shall decide who the lucky victim of my backhand is.

Vote for Milenko. Todd may be stupid and have some sort of represent cop related phobia but I seriously doubt he'd be moronic enough to ask how get kids to like him or how to raise them.

Todd already has suffered enough by being born with serious mental deficiencies. Pimp slap someone that knows they're being an asshole like Slyfox, SNS, or me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back