• Dizzy

• LetEmKnow

• Uncle Chester

• MattMoneyG

• Rocky vs. Cena OMG

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Hamler
LSN
TWJC: The Beginning
French Kiss
wrestlingfanusa
FSWWE
ZRise
Stormtrooper
Jerichoholic4Life
Brohan
Dizzy
LetEmKnow
Uncle Chester
MattMoneyG
Rocky vs. Cena OMG

If Ryan89 was involved, without a doubt, because he needs it. However, TWJC: The Beginning is in another realm altogether so he gets the pimp slap.

He's a good poster, and I like him, but I'm going to have to go with jerichoholic just because I feel like it. :shrug: ;)

I haven't interacted with Stormtrooper in months, but he's still a giant cunt.

Are we absolutely sure Ryan89 can't be included in this? I mean, the guy not only got half the forum to basically call him a moron in almost 200 posts, but then just a few hours ago started yet ANOTHER thread that turned into exactly the same thing! At this point he's just padding his post count with stupidity...

The guy created one thread and you want him on this list? He didn't earn it for this year. We start the cutoff in November.

But we'll keep him in mind for next year.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3566028 said:
I demand to know who voted for me. Pronto.

It's a public Poll. Click on the # of votes and find put.

In other news the future endeavoured Mr santo most likely blames me for giving him "false" advice thus explaining his vote for me.

Rob Van Dam would probably win if he were on the list, he's quite the uptight cunt. But I'll go with the safe choice and say Stormtrooper, he's surely still a douche.

I miss FSWWE. The dude was annoying as shit and couldn't post at all but his know it all attitude was damn entertaining at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back